Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thrombosed Vein -- Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by bownage
    ..The vein appears more prominent than it did before the accident, but I'm pretty sure it has healed up 100%....
    Only slightly more so.

Post Thanks / Like

Well since the first time i got mine... i have been using 1º only hyrodoid, for a while... and it didnt did much... i think the T-vein where disapearing very slowly, when i started to take ibuprofen too , i notice that it was very helpfully.
    But i still done shit, and the t-vein where back... at this last time i decided to do cold/hot treatment... and OMFG it was sooo efective... in the next day it was much much better...
    So what i want to say is... that doing cold/hot is very boring... but i have no doubt that it is 5 times more eficient than ibuprofen...
    I recomend to do all the 3: ibuprofen, cold/hot and hirodoid...
    Started NBPEL-almost 5 inch
    girth = 4 inchs (something like that)

My first goal is 6" NBPEL...

(i have been of the P.E stuff for some good months)

NOW: NBPEL = 5,2
    Girth = 5,3

Cant do a lot of stretch because of a linfatic vein (in the dick) that is always giving me some problems :D

Post Thanks / Like

i was doing hot cold treatment for what i was suspicous could have been a t-vien, so i did it to be safe.

Then the next day i notice this classic guitar string cord from base to head, wtf? did the hot cold make something worse, or more apparent.

So now i'm taking ibruporfen and stopped stretching which i really wanted to start back up again, but made it through only 2 pretty intense days, i have not even been doing girth work.

The only thing that i can think of that made the t-vien come about was a 2 hour erection i had one night that took forever to go away?

Plus i use ice for my cold part, is this a bad idea? my hot part is a heat pad.

Any ideas why a t-vien appeared like mine or any correlation to what i've done?

i just want to stretch :(
    (for nbpel stats subtract 0.5 from bpel)
    (started Nov 16, 2004) 6.25 bpel / 5 eg
    (Dec 16, 2004) 6.5 bpel / 5.5 eg
    (Jan 16, 2005) 6.625 bpel / 5.625 eg
    (Feb 16, 2005) 6.875 bpel / 5.5 eg
    (March 16, 2005) 6.9375 bpel / 5.625 eg
    (STOP April 17, 2005) 7 bpel / 5.75 eg
    (Restart July 13, 2005) 7 bpel / 5.625 eg
    (August 13, 2005) 7 bpel / 5.75 eg
    (September 13, 2005) 7.1 bpel / 5.75 eg
    (October 14, 2005) 7.1/8 bpel / 5.75 eg
    (June 2006) yes have not PE since oct still 7. 1/8 bpel / lost some girth but wont drop below 5.625 eg

Post Thanks / Like

i have what i think is a thrombosed vein; it appears the day after i jelque as a small bump below my glans on top of the shaft. it doesn't hurt and it's gone in a few days, so long as i just stretch and not jelque. is that what i have, and is stretching ok?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I got a T-vein last night. I remember getting them when I was younger as I used to jelq and not even know it, just thought it was fun having my penis filled up and expand like that. Anyway I took some asprin and put heat on it today. It was still there so I did a deep penis massage on the area for 30minutes. Seems to have helped a ton. Will continue to do this throughout the day to try and get my penis back to 100%

Post Thanks / Like

damn thing was gone for 2days and came back last night.

Post Thanks / Like

anyone notice extreme sensitivity from a T Vein....I noticed I've been way quicker to the punch with my T Vein...anyone else seeing this?
    Stats:
    Start (12-01-11):
    BPEL: 6 1/2"
    NBPEL: 5"
    EG: 5"

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly I must ask how many of us are in the medical fields? I'm not and I doubt any of you are. Granted I understand if you fixed a problem you have some great advice/tips to deal with it from personal experience. No one should take any dosage of aspirin no matter how small for daily use. Especially -ESPenis EnlargementCIALLY- you fellows under 25. You're far to young to be doing this type of relatively risky blood thinning. Simple cardio vascular workouts will increase circulation and blood flow. And I'd say the people who have had the least injuries are the people who also workout regularly in some form of cardio.

Having discussed this very problem with my mother (a nurse for 20+ years) and reading all the information I can get from health sites/books my least risky suggestion is this. Hot compress (if there is serious swelling then also use some cold treatment, but only if there is serious swelling) don't take any medication that might have drastic side affects down the road (aspiring, ibuprofen, or anything untested otherwise) Time is the best remedy and by time that means don't mess with it at all! No sex, no Penis Enlargement (maybe some light stretching after a few rest days) and no masturbating. Also it is suggested to raise the area above the heart level to limit blood flow. Most of you will notice if you're standing you can see the t-vein more clearly.

And if you don't have a t vein but have a t lymph vein massaging it will hinder you're progress cause it's a bruise of deep penis tissue and thus keeping the area irritated will only keep it bruised longer.

Just do a mini IPR session if you get one of these suckers if you rush you'll just get injuried again and it might be worse.
    Stats:
    Start (12-01-11):
    BPEL: 6 1/2"
    NBPEL: 5"
    EG: 5"
    Likes JonsonNJonson liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hey ya know this kinda sounds what i've got but i'm not sure. when i started to hit puberty and get erections I layed on face down on my bed and would kinda hump it (was young) and that went on for a lil while and I noticed I got this nickle sized bump on the left side of my shaft. I sometimes get it to this day if I masterbate without lubricant or too many times or just too hard, doesn't hurt, and sometimes doesn't even come up. don't even see it doing newbie routine unless I'd aggravated my dick somehow. Just felt like a grouping of veins.
    Starting/Current EL: 6.15
    Starting/Current EG: 6

Long Term Goals:
    EL: 8
    EG: 7

Post Thanks / Like

Thrombosis Vein for me too :(

Anyways, what mine looks/feels like is a slightly elevated, hardened area of tissue (not even really a vein), but it doesn't hurt,

I'm going to take 24 hours off Penis Enlargement, with some ibuprofen and then continue to do stretch routines, but leave girth for a while and do some hot wraps and then cold wraps

Any advice to quicken the healing?
    Starting measurements:
    October 8th, 2006
    BPE = 5.5
    EG = 5

December 5th, 2006
    BPE = 6.5
    EG = 5.5

Slacked until May 19, 2007 - now going serious
    BPE = 6
    EG = 5.25

Goal:
    NBPE = 8, BPE = 9
    EG = 6

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I got a thrombosed vein too, allthough i never forgot the warming up. I suppoose my penis is quite sensitive^^
    Well here in Germany and i´m posting this cause i know that many germans are members here, there is a medicin called "Godamed 500". It heals and the best part - you don´t need a prescription ! Also the price is impressing, a pill just costs 0,1 $ (if you buy the package with 50pills in it). Those who suffer of a thrombosed vein should swallow one pill (and really just ONE, with a higher dosis it gets worse) before going to bed. You can also take the pills to prevent thrombosed veins.

Post Thanks / Like

He guys, just wanted to say that I have gotten a t vein and I don't even do Penis Enlargement. While searching the internet for Thrombosed Penile Veins, i came to this site. Anyways the massaging has seemed to make it go down for me.

You can get one of these from sex or masturbation if you are working it hard enough.

Good luck to all that have this.

Post Thanks / Like

check this out:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-M...bosed-vein.htm

Apperently, massaging it might be so good afterall. I guess I just have to stop messing with it. It's been over a week, almost 2 now :(

Post Thanks / Like

Ok guys this is my story. I have been using an extender and after a month found I had gained 1 cm. I was then a little bit too keen and put an extra bar in and kept opening the screw jacks bit by bit until you guessed ....PAIN!

My penis shriveled back and I noticed the Dorsal Vein was very big and had a lump underneath like grizzle. Also on my left side of the penis from the pubic bone to the head I have a hard vein that is like a wire that area and the tissue on the trunk feel tender and sore. Also that vein sometimes feels like a stingy itch and it throbs a bit, does anybody else had symptoms like that? I went to the A&E 2 days later and he told me it should get better and take aspirin.

I did as he said and a week later went to my Dr and he gave me Hirudoid and also told me these things usually sort themselves out.

A friend in America I talk to online and who is also into Penis Enlargement told me to use a hot rice sock which i have done.

Reading here though I have seen many people talking about Hot and Cold. My injury is 2 months ago and although the throbbing I had the first week or two have gone my left side is still sore and stinging occasionally. I also had like a 9V feeling in my penis head at first slightly to the left and that has almost gone now just an occasional twang.

Anyway, is my slow recovery normal or did I really overdo it? Do you think I will ever recover fully and would I be safe to one day continue be it with caution after learning the hard way?

Any advise or words from guys who have had similar and healed well would be welcome. I also take Ibuprofen 3 x daily anyway for an injury from the military and the Hirudoid as prescribed by my GP I also take an Asprin every night before bed but the Dorsal has not got smaller nor the wire vein on the left side of the trunk.

Thank you and I look forward to your replies.
    Last edited by diverre; 12-30-07 at 10:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i haven't jelqued in 2 months because of a t-vein... :[

i've found its prone to show up if i crank
    n00b August 23, 2007
    BPEL: 5.75"
    PEC: 5"

June 2008
    BPEL: 6.25"

GOAL
    8" x 6.5"

PE works.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would highly advise anyone who has 'T' veins to purchase some of Cosagrande's Cosa XX cream located here http://www.cosagrande.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=1

I have used it and the stuff works. Has tribulus terrestris and Hirudin in it.

Hirudin is one of the magic ingrediens to help 'T' veins. Found in leeches and more info on it can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirudin

You can also buy Hirudin in a cream via the makes Lepirudin and Desirudin but I havent been able to find them.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been doing Penis Enlargement for over two years now. I've gone from 5½ to 7 inches erect and a girth from 4 to almost 5 inches. My routine is done in a hot shower. A few minutes of pulling and stretching after letting the water run on my penis. Then I do about 100 slow jelgs (different types) with Dove Cream Oil on my shaft. About three weeks ago I noticed some burst blood vessels below the head of my penis on on each side at the top. I stopped jelqing for about a week. When I started again I immediately had these raised welts come up (see picture). It doesn't happen after having sex, only when doing Penis Enlargement. What should I do? I stopped doing Penis Enlargement again. I made an appointment with my urologist just in case it doesn't go away or gets worse. Thanks in advance for all help and suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like a common skin burn from friction. Had these myself manytime and they heal in a few weeks.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Looks like a common skin burn from friction. Had these myself manytime and they heal in a few weeks.
    Thanks so much for the quick reply and advice. I'll lay off for a few weeks and then go slow at first. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

redzulu does it really works? thx for answer and sharing advice...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast