Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thrombosed Vein -- Treatment

When it comes to Penis Enlargement, I don't consider myself an expert on much at all yet. However, I have had the unfortunate experience of getting 2 thrombosed veins within the last 3 months. So I am becoming an expert on diagnosis and treatment, if nothing else. I started this thread to make it very easy to find for anyone who is looking for info.

The first of the two was located at the top of the shaft just below the glans. It felt like a cord was somehow inserted under the skin. I was a complete circle around the top of the shaft. You couldn't really tell unless you touched it except in the small flaccid state. Then it looked somewhat abnormal -- looked swollen at the top compared to the rest of the shaft. It did not hurt. It took me two weeks to treat it. I basically took anti-inflammatories, put warm compresses on it, and massaged it gently. I did NOT do any girth exercises for 2 weeks, but I did do light stretching exercises to try to maintain the gains that I had made (I was a newbie at the time). I am fairly sure that I got this because I tried to up the intensity of the girth work-out before my penis was ready. Also, I did not always apply warm compresses before and after exercising. When I started exercising again, I was as good as new.

Yesterday I noticed that I had yet another thrombosed vein. I was not nearly as concerned this time. After all, I'm an old pro at this. This one is located on the underside of the shaft down near the base just above the top of the sac. It actually felt a little larger than the other one but wasn't quite as hard. I was already taking massive doses of ibuprofen for my knee (300 mg every 4 hours) so I continued with that. I also put a heating pad on it for 30 mins at a time. I did that about 6 times or so. I also massaged it lightly. I am pleased to report that in only one day it is almost gone. I believe that I may have gotten this one from the intense girth exercise where I do compression squeezes on the vanity. I also where Supra's ring of power (see other threads on the virtues of this ring) and in the middle of the night I awakened with incredible wood and actual burning sensation on one of the sides. I really don't know what caused it, but these are two possibilities or maybe the combination of the two. The erection didn't go down for a couple of hours. In any event, the thrombosed vein is almost gone.

What's to learn -- thrombosed veins are not serious. Treat them until they are gone before you resume girth training. They are all different. Some may heal quickly, and some may take as much as a couple of weeks. Make sure to apply wet heat before and after you do your exercise, especially if you are like me, i.e., are prone to these injuries.

I hope the next guy who starts to frantically search for info finds this thread!
    Likes JonsonNJonson liked this post
    Thanks bty84 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I dont even know what this is so I am no help here brother, sorry ask German Stallion he is good with this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Supra--I am not seeking help. The purpose of this post is to help others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Very Helpful

I've got one of these now, almost exactly like your first one. This is a really helpful post. Anyone with more experiences with these, could you please add more to this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I could help!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I've just developed one of those (thrombossed veins) as well. It's near the base of my penis, in fact, just above where my cable clamp was attached. No surprise there I guess. Feels like a cord under the skin and looks a little swollen when pressure is applied. There is no pain and it's not at all noticable in the flacid state. My only concern I guess was whether they were dangerous as in a blood clot or something. Apparently not thankfully. But I hate to have to stop all girth work, just when I was making progress. Do you think just jelqing would hinder recovery? Another thing I should mention. I noticed the vein after the ONLY girth session I did without warming up first with a hot compress. That won't happen again. TennisNut, do you see any reason why hanging would interfere with recovery? At least I could keep working on my length routine. Advice or comments appreciated.

Fillerup

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Fillerup -- I don't think anyone can say whether any girth work at all would hinder recovery. I think these are very individualistic. The worse the thrombosed vein the more caution needed. My first one was much worse than the second one and I am glad that I only did light stretching until the first one healed. I would think that whatever you do, you need to cut back. For instance, if you hang with 10 and want to continue hanging, try it with 5. If that doesn't do the trick after a couple of days, cut back more. Better yet, why not do manual stretches. In the end, you will know better than anyone else. I don't know if this helps -- I hope so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TennisNut
    Hey Fillerup -- I don't think anyone can say whether any girth work at all would hinder recovery. I think these are very individualistic. The worse the thrombosed vein the more caution needed. My first one was much worse than the second one and I am glad that I only did light stretching until the first one healed. I would think that whatever you do, you need to cut back. For instance, if you hang with 10 and want to continue hanging, try it with 5. If that doesn't do the trick after a couple of days, cut back more. Better yet, why not do manual stretches. In the end, you will know better than anyone else. I don't know if this helps -- I hope so.
    hard to know if it's worse as I don't have anything to compare to. It's my first. But I agree, I should probably take it easy for a few days and see what happens. Well, considering I've been doing Penis Enlargement for many years without injury, I did pretty good LOL. Thanks for the advice

Fillerup

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thrombosed Vein -- Treatment

what exactly does a thrombosed vein look like? I've had a small thing that is about the thickness around of a pen just underneath the glans by my circumsision scar on the left side of my penis about all my life. No pain or anything, just looks kinda odd, like 2 veins randomly decided to show themsleves, with a tiny gap in between them. So if it is a thrombosed vein, since I've had it for as long as I can remember, is it possible to get rid of?

Post Thanks / Like

I would think that if you have had it all of your life, Penisology, you probably have nothing to worry about. If it changes in appearance and gives you any kind of discomfort, you may need to consider some kind of treatment. This is just my opionion, though.

Post Thanks / Like

What exactly is a thrombosed vein? If it is a clot could it travel somewhere else and kill you?

Post Thanks / Like

I think I have this and unfortunately I think its because my dumbass wore my ROP too tight. Like I said before, I had been waking up well pumped with a semi donut effect every morning. Then a couple days ago and my cock was literally like If you had pumped and wore a cockring. ( actually I want to change that and say maybe it wasnt from the ROP, but a combination of wearing that and doing erect twist and bend work. In any event I standby the ROP as a great device).

I am not sure it what I have is thrombosed vein or not. I was going to start a new thread but saw this one so hopefully people will check it and respond. What I have is 2 veins or sections of veins that are hardenedfirst is a vary thin vein probably 1/32" wide that runs the middle of the top of my dick and the hard part is from my pubic bone about halfway up my shaft. The other is just under the head kinda on the side and is a larger vein in a squiggly shape. I think Im just going to take 2 days off and leave the ROp off during that time and if it is gone, start right backup again and still wear ROP 24/7;but loosen it at night and take it easy on my erect pe.

If the van's a rockin' don't ya come a knockin'
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I may have a slight thrombosed vein. It was during a girth session when I felt the vein get somewhat stiff, so I took it light for the remainder of the time. Now all I can feel is a very slight stiffness. I tried to get a length session going, but I was aware of the vain. So I stretched my penis with very little tension. Then I press a bit hard with my finger and it sort of does feel kind of like a rubber band. I had to press with decent pressure to feel it. Does this sound like thrombosed vein?
    Last edited by Gardenier90; 04-16-04 at 04:08 AM.
    <------------ You like my avatar don't ya?

If you don't take the time to do the PE exercises how do you expect to gain? The fairy godmother of PE?

Post Thanks / Like

I think so. Mine have been either squishy and swollen or hardened like a guitar string. I'm not taking any chances.
    Back in The Game, New "Starting Size" as of 11/2012: 8 BPEL/ 5 EG
    1998: 7 BPEL/ 4.5 EG
    2003 ( Peak): 8.38 BPEL/ 5.38 EG

Current Routine: Split- Length Stretch (am)/ Girth Expansion (pm) Routine. Rest consists of traction wrapped max flaccid hang
    during day between routines and blood filling nocturnal erections after nighttime girth. AM- warmup w/ heat, around the worlds, A/fulcrum manual stretching, bundled, between legs, thigh slaps, etc. PM- max erection masturbation to multi-edging, jelqs, clamping,etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I need help. I had this thrombosed vein for probably like 2 months. The reason I had it so long is because how bad it is. At first I didn't know what it was and thought it was nothing. After a couple intese clamping sessions I realized that it wasn't nothing cause it got huge and the skin was red. In the time since then it has gotten a LOT better but the gains I have made in healing have "plateaued". During the time when it was healing I wasn't doing any Penis Enlargement. Now I am stretching. But I don't touch it. I try not to ejaculate on consecutive days. I am currently taking 81mg aspirin and for weightlifting I take NO2 which is a hemodialator with anti-inflammatory properties. I also take a multi vitamin. I would like to continue stretching but would like to heal this thing so I can get back to girth work. Can anyone please help. I'm going to go do a search on the internet.

Post Thanks / Like

Just do what I did and let it heal.
    Back in The Game, New "Starting Size" as of 11/2012: 8 BPEL/ 5 EG
    1998: 7 BPEL/ 4.5 EG
    2003 ( Peak): 8.38 BPEL/ 5.38 EG

Current Routine: Split- Length Stretch (am)/ Girth Expansion (pm) Routine. Rest consists of traction wrapped max flaccid hang
    during day between routines and blood filling nocturnal erections after nighttime girth. AM- warmup w/ heat, around the worlds, A/fulcrum manual stretching, bundled, between legs, thigh slaps, etc. PM- max erection masturbation to multi-edging, jelqs, clamping,etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude did you read my post? It is not getting better anymore. Its been a long time. The thing that pisses me off the most is I'm about to graduate from high school and there is this chick that I will never see again and I want to talk to but what will I tell when we're gonna mess around? I can't, thrombosed vein from clamping. Fuck that.

Post Thanks / Like

Jason1, is it something she will really see? Especially if you are in a dark place? Go for it - no girl will be an expert on what a dick looks like, every mans is different, and as you say you'll never see her again so - whats the worst that can happen?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jason, Levista is correct.
    Also just apply hot and cold therapy onto the penis REGULER like say when you visit the loo, or when ya shower.

I think I do is, get TWO beakers I can fit my penis in comfortable and fill them with red hot water and the other with Icey water, with some Ice Cubes.
    Now I sling my cock into the hot one, leave for 5 secs than slong out into the cold again for 5 secs and I keep doing this for 5/15 minutes say 4/5 times aday, when I get chance ... I did these in the past when I had vein trouble.
    This therapy works by takeing swelling outta the veins and returning normal state and circulation, encourages repair.

Your problem IMHO isnt all from Clamp work mate, you stretched as-well .... you havent much experience with clamps I gather?? did you rush into it??
    Anyroad, just follow the Hot/Cold therapy and ya'll be better in 1/2 weeks.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast