Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Red pinprick spots?

    Hello, today i started Penis Enlargementing again after i just had a contusion on the head of my glans before. ive been doing about 750 jelqs a day (about 300-morning, and 400-in the shower at night) and all the stretches he reccomends in the newbie routine, (i havent been doing anything with my scrotum or testicles) and now i have about 15-20 little red spots on the top of the shaft of my penis. They are slightly larger than a period ---> .
    they dont hurt or anything but they are certainly something i think about.
    advice?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    I know im only supposed to do 300 jelqs a day but, unfortunately i was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder, and i scored a 30 on the compulsion side of theYale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale which classifies me as a severe case.

    for example like 7 years ago, when i was 15 i took an introductory judo lesson, and from that instant i got the same urges and feelings started, after that i started going to judo for about 4-5 hours six days a week, my grades fell, i bought judo books, watched judo videos, i put judoka posters up in my room. Then eight months later i got my blue belt and lied that i was a black belt to go in to a regional tournament with real black belts, i managed to win three matches before losing in the quarter finals. the day after that i lost all interest in judo because the guy who beat me was a wrestler, and invited me to train wrestling at his club. you can guess what happened next. thats the way my whole life has been, for the last year i have been going crazy on kegels and i stumbled on lpsg which led me to this site. I really want to just go slow and steady, but if the past is an indication ill probably be crazy about this for about two years before the next thing comes along.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the other side of town, USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    don't worry about the little red spots...some guys get them from jelqing...they are no big deal and they will go away...not sure if these are little blood vessels or not seeing that i don't get them...but the same question has been asked in the boo-boo section atleast 50 times

    your not the only one here that has obsessive compulsive disorder...there are a few members that has the same condition...if you really do obsess over pe for two years straight..by the time you lose interest you will have a big dick to show for it...so that is something to look forward to

    maybe someone should start a thread dealing with ocd if there isn't one already on here...so guys can talk about what they are going through

    so you said you have been going crazy doing kegels...have you seen any benefits...such as harder erections or able to control your orgasms? a year is a long time to stay consistent with something if you can you will be in good shape...good luck
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    68,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    Quote Originally Posted by twins172_up View Post
    maybe someone should start a thread dealing with ocd if there isn't one already on here...so guys can talk about what they are going through
    I am the OCD Master Suffered with this disorder most of my life and I have written plenty on the disorder. Here are some good threads to check out: OCD THREADS

    Also, check out the other threads dealing with similar disorders in the MENTAL HEALTH and WELLNESS forum.

    DLD
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    Update*

    ok, its been like 6 months now and i have been doing 500 jelqs a day for 5 days a week (mon, tue, wed, fri, sat), in addition i have been stretching the penis by pulling, and wrapping it around my wrist and rotating my wirst forward, so that i can isolate certain parts of the shaft so that i can stretch each part equally.

    i started out at 7.75 x just under (6)

    and now i am at just over 9.5" x 6.5" (base,head) with thicker girth in the middle of about 6.75 (one time 7").

    However one thing that has been happening is that my gains have been tapering off. I still want to continue but im starting to have some problems with gaining, as over 75% of those gains i experienced in the first three months.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    What type of jelqing have you been doing? Slow, fast speed? Hard, soft squeeze? You may want to change it in some way. You may need to take a tissue-healing and restorative break for 6 weeks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    68,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    Quote Originally Posted by hoggindaz View Post
    Update*

    ok, its been like 6 months now and i have been doing 500 jelqs a day for 5 days a week (mon, tue, wed, fri, sat), in addition i have been stretching the penis by pulling, and wrapping it around my wrist and rotating my wirst forward, so that i can isolate certain parts of the shaft so that i can stretch each part equally.

    i started out at 7.75 x just under (6)

    and now i am at just over 9.5" x 6.5" (base,head) with thicker girth in the middle of about 6.75 (one time 7").

    However one thing that has been happening is that my gains have been tapering off. I still want to continue but im starting to have some problems with gaining, as over 75% of those gains i experienced in the first three months.
    WOW, those are some pro gains, nice work!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    thanks, i do two differtent jelqs; the one normal one, and i do one i call the "megajelq" where i am fully erect and i believe that they are what is behind my gains in girth, i havent read about anyone doing them like i do and hope you guys try them out and see how they feel.

    first i masturbate to erection then when i am fully erect i will grab around the base using a middle finger to thumb grip which is getting harder to touch my fingers, then i will push my grip on the base of my penis towards/in to my body while simultaneously pushing blood in to my penis through a sort of kegel/flexing movement, then i grip as hard as i can, using other fingers as well. Heres where i do something that is a little different (as far as i know). Keeping your grip at 90-95% of your maximum grip, push your grip down the shaft, you should feel very extreme pressure in your penis, particularily in your head and veins around and in the shaft and shaft skin, at this time your penis should be very red, and you should feel very intense pressure. THIS IS IMPORTANT, DO NOT PUSH SO THAT YOU FEEL PAIN!!!, start slow and work at your own pace. Next, instead of doing what i had done for the first couple of weeks and letting my grip loosen when i pushed further towards the head, i keep my grip constantly at 85-90 percent of my maximum grip, so that as i continue down, the blood pressure in the penile area i am stretching must PUSH the blood back up the penis in to my body by itself, do not loosen your grip, the only "variable" in this exercise is the speed at which your grip is moving down the shaft, which you can alter if you start to feel pain or if you feel as though the pressure is decreasing. do this all the way to the head of the penis, keeping your grip strength at approximately 90%, afterwards give a quick shake of your hand and then repeat. These should take about 8-12 seconds each, I estimate i do about 5-7 per minute and always after you have "warmed up" with regular jelqs and stretching.

    also, i am 6'4" and work out regularily and this exercise is extremely taxing on my forearm, hand, shoulder, and tricep muscles, therefore i advise that every 20 or so of these you do you should switch arms because if you are doing these correctly you will feel the lactic acid in your arms.

    I think my length gains were more from my penis being out of my body more now(along with weight loss) than from my penis itself being increased in length.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    i will continue to update every six months, i have taken and will continue to take pictures, im not done yet though so theres no time to rest on my laurels. i am going to take an active break for one week with light jelqing and stretches, followed by one week absolutely no pe, then another week of light jelqing and stretching then its back to work

    anyway i just want to thank everyone who has contributed to the knowledge of pe, particularily dld for making this website in the first place. i may not post much, but i try to read every new stretch and exercise on here.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    68,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    Quote Originally Posted by hoggindaz View Post
    thanks, i do two differtent jelqs; the one normal one, and i do one i call the "megajelq" where i am fully erect and i believe that they are what is behind my gains in girth, i havent read about anyone doing them like i do and hope you guys try them out and see how they feel.

    first i masturbate to erection then when i am fully erect i will grab around the base using a middle finger to thumb grip which is getting harder to touch my fingers, then i will push my grip on the base of my penis towards/in to my body while simultaneously pushing blood in to my penis through a sort of kegel/flexing movement, then i grip as hard as i can, using other fingers as well. Heres where i do something that is a little different (as far as i know). Keeping your grip at 90-95% of your maximum grip, push your grip down the shaft, you should feel very extreme pressure in your penis, particularily in your head and veins around and in the shaft and shaft skin, at this time your penis should be very red, and you should feel very intense pressure. THIS IS IMPORTANT, DO NOT PUSH SO THAT YOU FEEL PAIN!!!, start slow and work at your own pace. Next, instead of doing what i had done for the first couple of weeks and letting my grip loosen when i pushed further towards the head, i keep my grip constantly at 85-90 percent of my maximum grip, so that as i continue down, the blood pressure in the penile area i am stretching must PUSH the blood back up the penis in to my body by itself, do not loosen your grip, the only "variable" in this exercise is the speed at which your grip is moving down the shaft, which you can alter if you start to feel pain or if you feel as though the pressure is decreasing. do this all the way to the head of the penis, keeping your grip strength at approximately 90%, afterwards give a quick shake of your hand and then repeat. These should take about 8-12 seconds each, I estimate i do about 5-7 per minute and always after you have "warmed up" with regular jelqs and stretching.

    also, i am 6'4" and work out regularily and this exercise is extremely taxing on my forearm, hand, shoulder, and tricep muscles, therefore i advise that every 20 or so of these you do you should switch arms because if you are doing these correctly you will feel the lactic acid in your arms.

    I think my length gains were more from my penis being out of my body more now(along with weight loss) than from my penis itself being increased in length.
    Nice description, thanks for taking the time to teach.

    DLD
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    no man, thank you if it werent for this site i wouldn't have found pe in the first place, which really triggered me to get back in the gym and lose my weight as well.

    i will come back on again after 6 months, i will post all of the pics and write the bi weekly journal i have been keeping manually.

    i am going to cut my rest period short, and get back pretty soon, i am going to cut down on jelqs for a while while my tissue repairs and use light manual stretching/massage all along the shaft, then i am going to start back in with jelqs but doing light fast ones (no "megajelqs") and doing these only in reverse for a few weeks to try to gain more base girth. i am quite happy with the girth, originally i was aiming for much more but i didnt realise how much thicker i would feel with only 0.75"+ more girth, i just want to try to even out the base so its not so much of an oblong shape and more of a cylinder.
    Really i dont want much more length so i will probably cut back to about 20-25% of the longitudinal stretching i was doing. The other main thing i really want to do is increase the size of the head, which was the thickest part before i started and now is the thinnest, so i am going to experiment with some cool exercises ive been reading about here and on thundersplace and hopefully that will work out, cheers.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    ok, i think i am done with pe. i am facing some serious stuff in my life and i dont really have time to pe anymore.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    Do yourself a favor and keep jelqing. It's good for overall penis health. Five minutes in the shower isn't going to disrupt your schedule.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Red pinprick spots?

    Quote Originally Posted by hoggindaz View Post
    ok, i think i am done with pe. i am facing some serious stuff in my life and i dont really have time to pe anymore.
    Sorry to hear this. I admire your gains and hope I can be at my goals within 8-10 months. If they take longer, so be it. I won't mind.

Similar Threads

  1. Red spots
    By thedash in forum Boo Boo's and Band-Aids: Safety in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-04, 08:12 AM
  2. Blood Spots
    By millionman in forum Boo Boo's and Band-Aids: Safety in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-04, 05:26 PM
  3. Red Spots
    By Xenoseal in forum Boo Boo's and Band-Aids: Safety in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-04, 01:45 PM
  4. Red spots???
    By LeeJunFan in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-04, 11:36 PM
  5. No More Red Spots.... Ever
    By Godsize in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-04, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •