Post Thanks / Like

occasional drops of blood from urethra

Every once in a while after intensive girth workouts that are over an hour, I'll get a few drops of blood from my urethra towards the very end. I never stop, here, I just break for a minute or so and keep on trucking.

I've never had any EQ issues. I've never bled after the incident, that's to say, a few droops (2-3), and that's all, there's no gushing or stream of blood coming out of my dick.
    I've never bled afterwards or while urinating or anything. I've also never had issues with EJ or anything, so, if I never actually saw the blood, I'd never be the wiser.

Is this anything I should worry about, or is there any potential that I'm just having really good workouts? Again, this happens infrequently (maybe once every 3 weeks or so and I don't take days off).

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: occasional drops of blood from urethra

Blood should never secrete from your meatus (openings leading to the interior - urethra, ear, anus, nose, mouth...). Usually means something isn't correct. It won't affect your EQ or EJ because is something else, could be your urinary tract, bladder, kidney stones. Personally, if this has been going on for awhile I wouldn't be so aggressive with the girth work or have a ureteroscopy done, checked by a professional to actually see what is going on. You only get one penis, care and respect it...
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes kyomoto liked this post
    Thanks kyomoto thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: occasional drops of blood from urethra

I've had this occur 3 or 4 times and it's either from being too aggressive w/my BM session or not easing-back into my routine after a 3-4 day lay-off. Not something to be overly concerned about, but I'd suggest giving it a day or two to repair before using that much force.

One PE tenet that I think everyone should follow: Listen to you body and don't ignore signs (blood/pain/etc.)
    Thanks rollfizzlebeef thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I've had this occur 3 or 4 times and it's either from being too aggressive w/my BM session or not easing-back into my routine after a 3-4 day lay-off. Not something to be overly concerned about, but I'd suggest giving it a day or two to repair before using that much force.

One PE tenet that I think everyone should follow: Listen to you body and don't ignore signs (blood/pain/etc.)
    What do you think helps prevent this from happening besides not going too extreme. (I'm afraid of this happening soon as I rise to higher measurements)

Post Thanks / Like

I've had no issues 'ramping-up' my intensity as long as I'm doing it in consecutive sessions...kinda like walking up a flight of stairs vs. trying to leap them all at once

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all. Didn't happen today, but I added the x40 to my routine a few days ago and thought this could happen again. No problems thus far.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rollfizzlebeef View Post
    Thanks all. Didn't happen today, but I added the x40 to my routine a few days ago and thought this could happen again. No problems thus far.
    This is where I developed a drop or two, BM X40 + VacuVin Wine Mod + over-anxious middle-aged dude = no bueno

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Most men will experience this in their PE lifetime and it is scary. Glad you found comfort in the responses.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Most men will experience this in their PE lifetime and it is scary. Glad you found comfort in the responses.
    I bleed once after using my BM, but dunno from where, scared the living crap out of me... o.O!!!!
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

It's frightening to see blood coming-out of your body...anywhere, but especially there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Munto View Post
    I bleed once after using my BM, but dunno from where, scared the living crap out of me... o.O!!!!
    Only time i bled was from stretching :/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Something that should not be worried on. It is very easy to cause a nick in the urethra and when this happens there will be blood either light or in some cases heavier, depends on when you notice it. The best thing to do is take a week off to allow it to heal. It usually does not happen more than once or twice.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Something that should not be worried on. It is very easy to cause a nick in the urethra and when this happens there will be blood either light or in some cases heavier, depends on when you notice it. The best thing to do is take a week off to allow it to heal. It usually does not happen more than once or twice.
    I continued to stretch even after bleeding. I'm not sure if this was bad but my penis was fine the day after. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    I continued to stretch even after bleeding. I'm not sure if this was bad but my penis was fine the day after. :(
    Stretching is usually not the culprit, it usually happens in girth work. So, for some, stretching is fine as long as you are not bleeding.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: occasional drops of blood from urethra

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    It's frightening to see blood coming-out of your body...anywhere, but especially there
    Blood should never be in your urinary tract, if there is bleeding, a few drops or what not, it's may be a minor issue and if it continues, something is seriously wrong. It should never be disregarded as it's normal.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know for next time.
    I took less than a day off, maybe half a day
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good to know for next time.
    I took less than a day off, maybe half a day
    Yeah, it can heal pretty quickly depending on the severity of the nick.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes Munto liked this post