Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Painful Erections after taking Viagra: Help!

    Around 2 months ago, I was addicted to amphetamine and methamphetamine. I took Viagra while on methamphetamine 2 days in a row, I don't know how much I took, I broke off a little piece from a much larger blue pill. The erection was so strong that it was painful. I left for rehab a day after taking the viagra, I have been completely sober for the past two months, and every time I get an erection now, it is painful. I'm sure it must be due to taking Viagra while on methamphetamine. Have I potentially done serious, permanent damage? What are options that could potentially help my situation?
    Last edited by whiteninja; 01-09-17 at 09:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Painful Erections after taking Viagra: Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteninja View Post
    Around 2 months ago, I was addicted to amphetamine and methamphetamine. I took Viagra while on methamphetamine 2 days in a row, I don't know how much I took, I broke off a little piece from a much larger blue pill. The erection was so strong that it was painful. I left for rehab a day after taking the viagra, I have been completely sober for the past two months, and every time I get an erection now, it is painful. I'm sure it must be due to taking Viagra while on methamphetamine. Have I potentially done serious, permanent damage? What are options that could potentially help my situation?
    Where are you feeling the pain and what type of pain is it (sharp-dull)? Are you seeing any visible signs of damage? Are you experiencing any numbness?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Painful Erections after taking Viagra: Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Where are you feeling the pain and what type of pain is it (sharp-dull)? Are you seeing any visible signs of damage? Are you experiencing any numbness?
    There is a sharp pain along the entire shaft and at the tip when erect, when I flex it or try to push more blood in that also triggers a painful sensation, the harder it gets the more painful, and when pushed downward there is pain at the base as well. When flacid, there is a large vein popping out, it kind of spider webs up and around my penis and is a dark blue color. There is some numbness as well, I haven't had sex since I took the Viagra so I don't really have a good reference point to evaluate a decrease in sensation.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Painful Erections after taking Viagra: Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteninja View Post
    There is a sharp pain along the entire shaft and at the tip when erect, when I flex it or try to push more blood in that also triggers a painful sensation, the harder it gets the more painful, and when pushed downward there is pain at the base as well. When flacid, there is a large vein popping out, it kind of spider webs up and around my penis and is a dark blue color. There is some numbness as well, I haven't had sex since I took the Viagra so I don't really have a good reference point to evaluate a decrease in sensation.
    Ah ha, this is Thrombosis. Nothing Viagra caused but may have been caused when exercises were done in excess with Viagra. Either way the solution is pretty standard and takes about 14 days. During this time you CAN NOT do girth work, flaccid length work can continue but all erect work must stop until it heals. Here is the directions for dealing with Thrombosis: Thrombosed Vein -- Treatment
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Similar Threads

  1. Dull pain in penis head after pumping, please help!
    By gmail.com in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-14, 09:07 AM
  2. "Will taking Creatine help me make gains?"
    By stillwantmore in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-15-10, 04:38 PM
  3. feeling shitty after taking the zinc
    By ElCapitan in forum Body Building, Health, Fitness, Diet & Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-14-09, 05:11 PM
  4. painful erections at night
    By jimbeam in forum Boo Boo's and Band-Aids: Safety in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-06, 06:34 PM
  5. Erection after Blowing
    By shism2 in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-23-04, 01:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •