Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Help . i've injured my glans

Hi matterofsize mates , i was jelqing for 6 days (4 days off till now ), so im newbie , i did dry jelqing exercice ,
    in the last day i griped my shaft with big pressure (more than before ) up to the glans . now my glans is weaker than before and no blood is flowing to it , my erection is normal except the glans .
    what do you think guys ? i need your advices to get my old glans back ? is it an injury ? is there any chance to heal ?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Help . i've injured my glans

For me, it's hard to understand what you mean by "my glans is weaker than before and no blood is flowing to it ...
    General rule with newbies is "Go Low and Slow", meaning light pressure and don't ‘too much too soon’. I'm guilty of it myself, being over-zealous in the beginning and injured myself which only creates a set-back right out the starting gate.

With any stress induced exercise, it's about "damage-control". You want to place enough stress on the tissues without causing enough damage to injury yourself so you are able to recover and grow from it. You want to build up to higher stress as you work throughout the continuous weeks, months and years. Like weight training, if you never lifted weights and your body isn't conditioned to dead-lift 500 pounds you will over stress it, something with give, and an injury will occur. But, if you condition your body with light weights (50 pounds) to start and increase the weight (stress) slowly through the weeks, months and years, you will eventually reach that goal. Usually without injuries...
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes arkailija, saber113 liked this post
    Thanks arkailija thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help . i've injured my glans

It's ok.Give it some time.Remeber to grip a bit stronger at the base,but while going towards the glans,lighten the grip bit by bit.The penis is a very,very tough organ and most cases of ED through PE are psychological.Also the more you PE,the more you start to know your penis and discover new things about it.
    Likes saber113 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Feel free to speak in your native language if that helps. Your English is not so good
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    For me, it's hard to understand what you mean by "my glans is weaker than before and no blood is flowing to it
    i mean the shaft is full of blood when erect , but the penis head has no blood engorged , the glans shape is same in flacid or erect ,it's been a 5 days and no improvement till now , do you think it is blood leakage ???
    Last edited by saber113; 02-03-17 at 09:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saber113 View Post
    i mean the shaft is full of blood when erect , but the penis head has no blood engorged , the glans shape is same in flacid or erect ,it's been a 5 days and no improvement till now , do you think it is blood leakage ???
    Most probably your penis gets stiff,not really erect.So it just doesn't get enough blood.That's because the smooth muscle in your penis doesn't relax properly.This happens,because of your anxiety.You penis probably reacted very well to your jelqing routine and grew.Your body is not yet used to the new size and only sends blood in your penis enough for you old size.You need more blood in your penis.It will fix itself eventually.It's psychological.
    You can go to thundersplace and search for my account rockpe.If you look through my first threads you will see that i had problems similar to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The head does not fill completely with blood unless there is a flex of the Pelvic Floor muscles, without that flex the natural size is the natural size.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rockpe1 View Post
    Most probably your penis gets stiff,not really erect.So it just doesn't get enough blood.That's because the smooth muscle in your penis doesn't relax properly.This happens,because of your anxiety.You penis probably reacted very well to your jelqing routine and grew.Your body is not yet used to the new size and only sends blood in your penis enough for you old size.You need more blood in your penis.It will fix itself eventually.It's psychological.
    You can go to thundersplace and search for my account rockpe.If you look through my first threads you will see that i had problems similar to you.
    @rockpe i still have a question . in your first experiment with PE . did you get smaller glans like me or diffrent state ?
    @doublelongdaddy depending to your experience . what's your advices to get an improvement ?

im fond to say thanks to you guys . i really don't have another place to share my problem

Post Thanks / Like

@rockpe i still have a question . in your first experiment with PE . did you get smaller glans like me or diffrent state ?
    im fond to say thanks to you guys . i really don't have another place to share my problem

Post Thanks / Like

did you get smaller glans in your first experiment ?? or different state ??
    how long time till i get some improvement do you think ???
    thanks for help guys you are so friendly
    Last edited by saber113; 02-03-17 at 04:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@doublelongdaddy depending to your experience . what's your advices to get an improvement ?

Tons and tons of Kegels. I can balloon my head, with a Kegel flex and hold it for a very long time, giving me a much bigger head, I would say twice the size. But the second I let the flex go the blood drains and the head returns to it's normal size. So for me, the best way to enlarge the head is by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles to the point of being able to hold a Kegel for 10 minutes or whatever.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

did you get smaller glans in your first experiment ?? or different state ??
    how long time till i get some improvement do you think ???
    thanks for help guys you are so friendly
    Yes i did.I practically had a 20% erection,soft and small head.It was the same state for more than a week i guess.Than i woke up one day with a raging hard on.It came sudenly.As i continued PEing my erections got even better.I also start to have poor erections if i stop PEing for more than a month or if i ddidn't masturbate for 5 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

PE and Kegel work will always bring better erections. The more blood your penis can hold the harder it becomes.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

im getting a slight improvement every day .im very fond to say thanks for your time and concern . thanks a lot

Post Thanks / Like

im getting a slight improvement every day .im very fond to say thanks for your time and concern . thanks a lot
    Also,remember that PE makes you notice your penis more.PE is similar to lifting weights.Very similar.Only that there are no steroids for PE.It's only about hard work.You will notice up to an inch in 3-4 months as a newbie if you are dedicated and go without taking many days off.After that you will gain slower but steadier.Also you won't notice this yourself,so measure every month to see your progress.I'm about an inch longer now than when i started and i don't really feel much bigger,but i am.Good luck.
    Also i almost forgot to tell you constantly PEing really develops your arm muscles.My hands and forearms are noticeably bigger and firmer than before.This is a bonus benefit of PE.

Post Thanks / Like

Also,remember that PE makes you notice your penis more.PE is similar to lifting weights.Very similar.Only that there are no steroids for PE.It's only about hard work.You will notice up to an inch in 3-4 months as a newbie if you are dedicated and go without taking many days off.After that you will gain slower but steadier.Also you won't notice this yourself,so measure every month to see your progress.I'm about an inch longer now than when i started and i don't really feel much bigger,but i am.Good luck.
    Also i almost forgot to tell you constantly PEing really develops your arm muscles.My hands and forearms are noticeably bigger and firmer than before.This is a bonus benefit of PE.
    very important informations , i used to jelq with my right hand , now i have to switch to get a balanced arms , thanks mate

Last edited by saber113; 02-08-17 at 07:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I reminder this guy's jelqing injury

Quote Originally Posted by Morphosis View Post
    This morning's session I juried myself while jelqing. With an over-zealous attitude and over-aggressive grip, I cause a blood blister to occur. It was about the size of US Quarter, slightly raised, and under a couple layers of derma. I immediately pressed down on it to get it from expanding more and held it there for several minutes. It appears I broke a tiny vein from what I think was too much continuous pressure, no release between each jelq stroke is what may have caused it. I was getting a good response during the session and got carried away. One thing I find hard is how to gauge the right amount of pressure/stress to a stretch or to a jelq.

As with any exercise there is risk of injury when using improper form or too much pressure/stress. Meanwhile, I strive to learn controlled-damage without injury and to promote recovery/repair and growth by listening to the body, staying attentive to its responses and changes during each session. I see these advertisements and testimonials with claims of 1 to 3 inches of growth within 3 months. While I surf the Penis Enlargement forums and I read testimonials of 1 to 2 inches of growth in a few years. Which is the more accurate one and which one is more of a hoax? Even through 1-3 inches in 3-months sounds better than 1-3 inches in 3-years, after today's incident I truly feel Penis Enlargement is a Long-Term Commitment which involves, dedication, patience, time, planning, subject-knowledge, acute observance, and motivation.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    I reminder this guy's jelqing injury

did you get better ??? or still injured ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Definitely got better but extreme bruising can happen hen one is overzealous.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

That was over 4 years ago, I would hope he got better and learned from his experience...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast