Post Thanks / Like

urgent help needed!, is my penis broken????

i'm writing this post because i am at a worrying place.

i have had sex 3 times in my life, all with a different girl. every time however i have lost my erection and failed to cum, and after sex the base of my penis aches very much. i am aware having a foreskin can cause a loss of sensation but i think the problem is deeper than this.

i think the problem may be my pelvic muscles? is there an imbalance which is affecting my erections and ability to have sex?

i'm desperate for any advice the brotherhood can offer me. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: urgent help needed!, is my penis broken????

Since you're new to sex with a partner, and having a different partner with each encounter. IMO, the lost erection and failed to cum, sounds psychology, performance anxiety it's in your head... relax, the pussy isn't going anywhere, it wants your cock and much as you want the pussy.

Your penis aches after sex could be anything, lack of lubrication of the vagina. If you used condoms, you could be allergic to the latex or spermicide, aggressive rubbing during sex. Who knows, need more information...

Imbalance with pelvic muscles, I doubt it's causing the issue(ED) you're experiencing. If you're a normal 20-something year old you shouldn't have any hormonal issue for sexual performance, except maybe premature ejaculation.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes Munto liked this post
    Thanks Munto thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: urgent help needed!, is my penis broken????

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    Since you're new to sex with a partner, and having a different partner with each encounter. IMO, the lost erection and failed to cum, sounds psychology, performance anxiety it's in your head... relax, the pussy isn't going anywhere, it wants your cock and much as you want the pussy.

Your penis aches after sex could be anything, lack of lubrication of the vagina. If you used condoms, you could be allergic to the latex or spermicide, aggressive rubbing during sex. Who knows, need more information...

Imbalance with pelvic muscles, I doubt it's causing the issue(ED) you're experiencing. If you're a normal 20-something year old you shouldn't have any hormonal issue for sexual performance, except maybe premature ejaculation.
    So on point! When I was having sex every new partner I had I would have these anxiety issues. I need to feel comfortable with someone for I can be intimate to the point of successful sex. Many men have this problem. It does not help much for the one night stand but in a real relationship I would become comfortable after the first few times. I would also explain my anxiety so the woman did not feel as though she were unattractive. I was just honest.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Munto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    So on point! When I was having sex every new partner I had I would have these anxiety issues. I need to feel comfortable with someone for I can be intimate to the point of successful sex. Many men have this problem. It does not help much for the one night stand but in a real relationship I would become comfortable after the first few times. I would also explain my anxiety so the woman did not feel as though she were unattractive. I was just honest.
    Best answer ever !
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

i didn't think of performance anxiety at all! its got me thinking, with my first i had met the girl a week before we had sex and i wasn't too nervous, but 2 and 3 were sex on the first meeting. tbf i was playing with myself/edging a couple of hours before sex which i think my have fatigued my penis???
    Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stripeee View Post
    i didn't think of performance anxiety at all! its got me thinking, with my first i had met the girl a week before we had sex and i wasn't too nervous, but 2 and 3 were sex on the first meeting. tbf i was playing with myself/edging a couple of hours before sex which i think my have fatigued my penis???
    Happens to many of us and it can be an endearing quality for a man to be humble in this way, it brings a greater intimacy and builds trust.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Since it hasn't been asked directly I will do it...do you ever have issues masturbating? Is the "morning wood" reliable enough you can set a watch to it?

If the answers are "no" and "yes" in that order then it's psychological issues (or these women have been as wide as a barn).

Here's the best advice about sex I've ever gotten - the penis and vagina were designed/have evolved to work and fit together. If what you're doing feels good to your penis it feels great to her. If it feels great to you it feels amazing to her (women have more nerve endings so things are amplified for them). Once I switched my mindset from worrying about making her feel great to trying to make it feel great for me my performance skyrocketed. You'll get the rare women that it takes the exact odd tempo, perfect 27/33 penetration at a precise angle, planetary alignment, and fairy dust for them to orgasm. Outside of those oddities (I've had a few of them and it sucks) the average woman is easy to please as long as you have a reasonable amount of stamina.

Also there is nothing wrong with asking a woman to tell you what she likes. Slide inside and start slow while saying something like "it would really turn me on if you tell me what you want" or "tell me what makes you scream", really just anything that gets her to talk. It's awesome in the middle of sex when a woman says "go deep, slow, deep just like that... yes like that. ... yes. .. yes. ...YES...OMG!" All it takes is a little communication.
    Likes BigPapa8 liked this post
    Thanks BigPapa8 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: urgent help needed!, is my penis broken????

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    ... Also there is nothing wrong with asking a woman to tell you what she likes. Slide inside and start slow while saying something like "it would really turn me on if you tell me what you want" or "tell me what makes you scream", really just anything that gets her to talk. It's awesome in the middle of sex when a woman says "go deep, slow, deep just like that... yes like that. ... yes. .. yes. ...YES...OMG!" All it takes is a little communication.
    One key to a successful sexual encounter is "Communication"...

Myself, same situation, woman was real timid during sex and would smother her face in the pillow and moan and groan while I fucked her. One day I took the pillow away from her and told her to tell me she likes me fucking her. She hesitated at first, and wouldn't do it. So, I stopped fucking her for the moment. She asked why I stopped, and I told her, "I'm not sure if you like it or not". "Oh, I like it," she said. She put the pillow back on her face and I started back fucking her, was going slow and told her, "Tell me you like that? " She wouldn't response, so I started fucking her hard and fast. She was moaning and groaning real loud and I could feel she was about to orgasm, so, I suddenly stopped. She comes out from under the pillow and burst out real loud, "Don't stop!!!" I went back slowly going in and out, just teasing her, then all of sudden, she changed and became uninhibited. She tossed the pillow to the side and started to tell me, "No, faster, do it faster, please, please." I started going just slightly a little faster and teasing her by not to going in all the way. She was going crazy for it, she began saying things like, "OMG, it feels so good." "Your cock feel so good in my pussy." "Your fucking me so good." I could feel her orgasm several times. Each one was a little more intense for her, and she would get a little more verbal after each one. She was telling me things like "OMG, you're fucking me so hard", "OMG, right there, don't stop." "Keep going, you're hitting the spot" Then she started saying my name and even began saying both my first and last name with her exclamation of sexual delights. Finally, she tapped out, "I'm done, I'm done." I wouldn't stop, I kept going on her. She was trying to get away from me, gasping "I can't take anymore, stop, stop, no more, no more." I finally stopped and asked her "Are you sure.? "I don't think you had an orgasm yet," in a sarcastic tone. She looked at me with a surprise look on her face and said, "Are you kidding me, I lost count after 20." "I have never had so many in one night, usually it's one, or two, maybe three at best."

The open communication and her letting go verbally heighten her sexual experience as well as my own... (AWESOME!!!)
    Last edited by Threak-X; 02-23-17 at 06:48 PM.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Indeed it is. When we do not know what the other person is thinking we usually discern with great self-ego. We tend to make our own thoughts theirs and this is a very bad thing as we are usually completely wrong and bias because of the way we see ourselves. When things go south we can usually chalk it up to mind reading gone wrong. When communication is open and honest there is no guessing or discernment, only truth.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of advice here, I wasn't expecting so much so thanks! I think the issue must be psychological. I'm the sort of person that overthinks everything and deliberates every angle so I worry too much, especially seeing as I haven't had much sex in my life.

Myself and the girl I'm talking to have decided to start a friend she with benefits relationship and she has been telling what he likes etc, so hopefully this time I won't be as nervous and will be able to relax more.
    Likes doublelongdaddy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

so true!!! aha. i did the deed for a second time and everything functioned as it should

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

so true!!! aha. i did the deed for a second time and everything functioned as it should
    Thats what I wanna hear! Awesome my Brother!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone! it's a weight off my mind, it wasn't a marathon, but not a sprint either haha

Post Thanks / Like

Myself, same situation, woman was real timid during sex and would smother her face in the pillow and moan and groan while I fucked her. One day I took the pillow away from her and told her to tell me she likes me fucking her. She hesitated at first, and wouldn't do it. So, I stopped fucking her for the moment. She asked why I stopped, and I told her, "I'm not sure if you like it or not". "Oh, I like it," she said. She put the pillow back on her face and I started back fucking her, was going slow and told her, "Tell me you like that? " She wouldn't response, so I started fucking her hard and fast. She was moaning and groaning real loud and I could feel she was about to orgasm, so, I suddenly stopped. She comes out from under the pillow and burst out real loud, "Don't stop!!!" I went back slowly going in and out, just teasing her, then all of sudden, she changed and became uninhibited. She tossed the pillow to the side and started to tell me, "No, faster, do it faster, please, please." I started going just slightly a little faster and teasing her by not to going in all the way. She was going crazy for it, she began saying things like, "OMG, it feels so good." "Your cock feel so good in my pussy." "Your fucking me so good." I could feel her orgasm several times. Each one was a little more intense for her, and she would get a little more verbal after each one. She was telling me things like "OMG, you're fucking me so hard", "OMG, right there, don't stop." "Keep going, you're hitting the spot" Then she started saying my name and even began saying both my first and last name with her exclamation of sexual delights. Finally, she tapped out, "I'm done, I'm done." I wouldn't stop, I kept going on her. She was trying to get away from me, gasping "I can't take anymore, stop, stop, no more, no more." I finally stopped and asked her "Are you sure.? "I don't think you had an orgasm yet," in a sarcastic tone. She looked at me with a surprise look on her face and said, "Are you kidding me, I lost count after 20." "I have never had so many in one night, usually it's one, or two, maybe three at best."

The open communication and her letting go verbally heighten her sexual experience as well as my own... (AWESOME!!!)
    I love when women get verbal especially when I don't ask them to. Usually I can judge what's going on by the nonverbal grunts and groans especially if I've been with someone for a while. When it's someone new I have no problem asking what they want. It's kinda fun to ask if they like that and when they say yes switch it up and ask if they like the 2nd way better and hear "omg yes that!"

I've had a few women I had to almost stop and ask if they liked what I was doing because I couldn't tell. One time I very nicely told a woman to get on top and do what SHE wanted. I found it extremely strange when she said she had never been on top before. She was divorced, had 3 kids, had slept with a handful of men and somehow had never been in control. Things ended up much better than if I had directed all the action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

thanks everyone! it's a weight off my mind, it wasn't a marathon, but not a sprint either haha
    Good, I am happy we could put this to bed for you.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Good, I am happy we could put this to bed for you.
    Pun.... intended?

Post Thanks / Like

Pun.... intended?
    I totally would have :D
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pun.... intended?
    I wish I were that quick with my wit but no Good pun though
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)