Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ligament pain,,, seeing some gains after 2 months

Brothers,

So after about 2 month of on and off PE, I think I'm noticing some sort of gain both length and girth, very exciting. However I am experiencing some slight pain on the left side at the base of the penis, I do have a slight lean to the left so maybe it is, that the ligaments on that side are sorter? I don't know. I gather after reading this forum I may need to stop for about a week to clear it up. I don't think I've been stretching too hard. I'm following DLD's beginner routine, I mean..how hard is too hard to stretch? I bought an extender which I don't use because it's crap (Pro Extender) and the BM I bought turned out to be a fake (confirmed with BM), valve leaks like a mofo and won't hold vacuum for more than a few seconds. So I've only been doing manual PE. I have to now save up money again and buy the proper equipment online.

I figured I'd just do some edging and wrapping for the next week, but I will admit, I'm concerned that I'll lose any gains in that time...

If you have any comments or advice I'll greatly appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ligament pain,,, seeing some gains after 2 months

The soreness at the base happens to everyone, particularly in the first few weeks. If one side leans one way or the other that ligament will need to be stretched to the point of the other side length to even out the lean. Sorry to hear about the equipment fiasco! I understand and have gone through this with many Brothers, before they came here they never knew there was a difference but there really is. The best equipment costs but it is worth the cost as it brings real gains. A cheap device will give cheap results. A fake device will give no gains. Better to save your money and go manual than waste your money on inferior tools. We carry the best of the best so when you do order feel confident in what you are buying, knowing we stand behind it 100% and if you are not happy we take that burden from you and make it right. we have good partners here that perform as they should. Keep up with the manual work to keep the gains alive and when ready order. Also remember that you can win a tool simply by being the top poster of the month.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks DLD, so I shouldn't worry too much then? Also, does this site sell the equipment or just link to another seller? I'll need it FedEx'd to my country is that possible?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nikke View Post
    Thanks DLD, so I shouldn't worry too much then? Also, does this site sell the equipment or just link to another seller? I'll need it FedEx'd to my country is that possible?
    All equipment is sold here on the forums simply click on any name of any product and it brings you to our affiliate page. Be sure to buy through us as we are the official forum of the products we carry. We also give big bonuses and discounts on many products. With any purchase you get a free video membership to the Video Site ($60 value). Also, if any problems arise we handle it for you, unlike other companies where you will get no responses to problems. In addition, you can trust us as we are a licensed dealer of all these products so you know you are getting the real thing and not an imitation.

Here is a list of our Tools with links to purchase

Phallosan
    BathMate
    LengthMaster
    SizeGenetics
    PenisMasterPro
    PowerAssist
    VLC

Simply click on the name and it will bring you directly to the page.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!