Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Minor Bathmate injury

Pulled out of the Bathmate last night to a 3/8" diameter black circle on the shaft along the top of my penis. Doesn't hurt, looks like a massive blood blister that popped. I've had one before from the LM and it did the same thing when it popped but was much smaller.

Any way to make these dissipate faster? The last one hung around for a week or so and was much smaller.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Minor Bathmate injury

something like this...

"Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minor Bathmate injury

Looks a lot like the first pic.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    Looks a lot like the first pic.
    Blood Blister...
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's what I figured it was. No real way to get rid of it either that I know of other than to let it heal.

Not sure if it popped outward at all or not. I shaved right before using the BM and saw some blood inside while using it. Isn't the first time I had a tiny cut from shaving bleed while pumping so I didn't think much of it.

I think my penis was rubbing on the hard plastic insert of the BM while doing kegels and that's what caused it.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

There are many treatments to get rid of Blood Blisters. Just do a google search on "How to Get Rid of Blood Blisters"

Post Thanks / Like

I did and most of what I saw was "leave it alone."

I didn't use the BM last night because of it but I did do my stretching followed by wrapping with an Ace Bandage for 20-30 minutes. The area of dark blood below the surface spread a little further and moved more towards the base. It'll go away soon. If my wife notices it then that'll be an interesting explanation :o
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Blood blister should be left alone. If the blister has no broken open yet do not prod, poke and squeeze, a broken blister will cause scarring. If you allow it to run it's own course there will be no scarring. If the blister has broken or is flat, lay off girth work until the bruising yellows.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

It formed and popped under the skin before I even knew it was there. Did a little BM girth work last night and was fine.

Then this morning I had to sneeze really really bad twice while doing the "omg I gotta go!" morning pee. I didn't clean up really well after sex last night and I'm thinking I had a big blob of dried cum on my piercing. Started bleeding from in my urethra.

Doesn't hurt, its more scary looking than anything else when your penis is bleeding out of the tip. I went through this a dozen or so years ago when I got pierced. Did a warm water and sea salt soak to clean it out and I'll probably do another before I go to work.

Now I've really gotta try to bump up my water intake for a few days. Highly hydrated urine will help heal piercings and urethra injuries.

Damn you penis! Cut me some slack here! Lol
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It formed and popped under the skin before I even knew it was there. Did a little BM girth work last night and was fine.

Then this morning I had to sneeze really really bad twice while doing the "omg I gotta go!" morning pee. I didn't clean up really well after sex last night and I'm thinking I had a big blob of dried cum on my piercing. Started bleeding from in my urethra.

Doesn't hurt, its more scary looking than anything else when your penis is bleeding out of the tip. I went through this a dozen or so years ago when I got pierced. Did a warm water and sea salt soak to clean it out and I'll probably do another before I go to work.

Now I've really gotta try to bump up my water intake for a few days. Highly hydrated urine will help heal piercings and urethra injuries.

This happens to many men and it is a scary thing to see but not dangerous in anyway. basically you nicked your urethra and the blood is coming from there. This usually goes away with one-two days rest. It probably will never happen again. I have heard of very little repeat cases.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    This happens to many men and it is a scary thing to see but not dangerous in anyway. basically you nicked your urethra and the blood is coming from there. This usually goes away with one-two days rest. It probably will never happen again. I have heard of very little repeat cases.
    Happened much deeper, wasn't from my piercing. I made aider thread about it :o
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn you penis! Cut me some slack here!
    bad choice of words (LoL)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    Lol yeah, I won't do that again!
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    lol
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)