User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tore my urethra deep down inside (non PE related)

I sneezed really hard twice twice this morning while peeing. At the end of peeing I was bleeding. I thought maybe I didn't clean my piercing off well enough after sex and some hard dried cum cut me a little.

Now I don't think that's the issue cause I just peed for the 3rd time and I'm bleeding at the end. If I tore something around my piercing I'd get blood in the beginning and it'd be dark brown. This is at the end and fresh and bright red so every time I pee I'm opening it.

Of course I Googled it and the answers seem conflicting. Some say go see a doctor where others say the doctor said drink a lot of water and it'll heal.

There's no pain unless I pee and I'm not pissing broken glass, just some sand (that's basically the best way to describe it). I don't have a doctor at the moment cause a few years ago I told my last doc's office to go F themselves so I'll have to get my records transfered and wait that out which could be days before they bother to do it.

Anyone ever done this or know someone who's done it and what they were told to do?
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
    5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
    August 2017 - on break due to hernia
    5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I tore my urethra deep down inside (non PE related)

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post

There's no pain unless I pee and I'm not pissing broken glass, just some sand (that's basically the best way to describe it).
    What you're describing sounds a lot like passing a kidney stone. Try to drink as much water as possible. I'm talking a quart an hour. I know it hurts but it will speed up the process.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Randolpho View Post
    What you're describing sounds a lot like passing a kidney stone. Try to drink as much water as possible. I'm talking a quart an hour. I know it hurts but it will speed up the process.
    I know it sounds like a kidney stone but I don't think that's what it is. The pain began with that 2nd sneeze. I started typing "I sneezed while peeing and there's blood" and Google finished it for me with "in my urine." I should be having other pain as well if it's a kidney stone right?

As much as I wanna drink more water it sucks cause I know it's gonna hurt when I pee. I actually kinda feel like I need to pee now but my brain is subconsciously trying to convince my bladder that I don't need to.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know it sounds like a kidney stone but I don't think that's what it is. The pain began with that 2nd sneeze. I started typing "I sneezed while peeing and there's blood" and Google finished it for me with "in my urine." I should be having other pain as well if it's a kidney stone right?

As much as I wanna drink more water it sucks cause I know it's gonna hurt when I pee. I actually kinda feel like I need to pee now but my brain is subconsciously trying to convince my bladder that I don't need to.
    My gut feeling is that the force of the sneeze dislodged the stone and helped break it up and get it moving. The passing of 'sand' is the key word. I can't think of anything else that would cause that symptom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you saying that it just felt like you were passing sand or you literally saw some particles that resembled sand? Just wanted to make sure I didn't misinterpret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just felt like it a little, didn't see anything. Hurts just a little to start peeing, probably more in my head than actual pain, the anticipation of pain, and doesn't hurt till I'm getting to the end.

It's getting a little easier to pee. I'm also more hydrated.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But if I actually SAW particles of sand like material I'd probably be more amazed than anything else lol.

I'm totally not freaking out over this which is good. At the same time I voluntarily had a needle jammed into my penis and a hunk of metal pulled through and out the end so I could be pierced. Then over the next year I stretched it myself from 10ga to 4ga (it's actually a lot more comfortable going thicker). I've had a few sex related injuries because of it, nothing that didn't heal in a few days, but they have caused me to bleed. I guess that's why I'm so calm and collected about bleeding from my penis. Other guys might be screaming their heads off over it. Me? Nope. I went to work and everything like nothing was wrong cause I'm not in any pain, just bleeding from my pride and joy when I pee.

Yes I'm probably retarded lol.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But if I actually SAW particles of sand like material I'd probably be more amazed than anything else lol.

I'm totally not freaking out over this which is good. At the same time I voluntarily had a needle jammed into my penis and a hunk of metal pulled through and out the end so I could be pierced. Then over the next year I stretched it myself from 10ga to 4ga (it's actually a lot more comfortable going thicker). I've had a few sex related injuries because of it, nothing that didn't heal in a few days, but they have caused me to bleed. I guess that's why I'm so calm and collected about bleeding from my penis. Other guys might be screaming their heads off over it. Me? Nope. I went to work and everything like nothing was wrong cause I'm not in any pain, just bleeding from my pride and joy when I pee.

Yes I'm probably retarded lol.
    Ok. Gotcha. But seriously, tiny particles of sand and even larger pieces like half to the full size of a BB(will make you curl up in a fetal position and wail like a dog) can be expected when you're having a stone event. So hmmmm... starting to wonder if it's your urethra man. I've had it from PE. Never could figure out what I did to cause it either. But I had the burning sensation when I pissed days before I saw the blood. I'd take a wait and see approach. Does your piss stream kinda go its own way? Like a fire hose?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is most likely a nick in the urethra. I answered your other thread with advice.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Randolpho View Post
    Ok. Gotcha. But seriously, tiny particles of sand and even larger pieces like half to the full size of a BB(will make you curl up in a fetal position and wail like a dog) can be expected when you're having a stone event. So hmmmm... starting to wonder if it's your urethra man. I've had it from PE. Never could figure out what I did to cause it either. But I had the burning sensation when I pissed days before I saw the blood. I'd take a wait and see approach. Does your piss stream kinda go its own way? Like a fire hose?
    I pee like a sprinkler most days. Google Prince Albert Piercing and you'll see why lol. Actually I've learned how to control the direction for the most part. The intensity of the stream has been normal though.

But as quickly as this started it's already going away. By the last time I peed last night I was clear and just slight discomfort. Same this morning. It wasn't a very pleasant thing to see but I'm glad it's going away very quickly.

I can only imagine the pain of trying to pass a stone. I hope I never have to experience it.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    It is most likely a nick in the urethra. I answered your other thread with advice.
    It was deep inside. I could tell by pressing on my penis at different places and there was no discomfort at all. I could feel it deep inside, a generalized pain more than anything.

My initial reaction was to blame the piercing. Once I started feeling around a lot more and having had a few injuries because of my piercing I was able to eliminate it as the culprit. I'm glad too because as much as it can be annoying I don't want to get rid of it. It can be annoying at times but damnit it's awesome.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Re: I tore my urethra deep down inside (non PE related)

With my experience with PE, a drop of blood came from the urethra during jelqing. I initial thought I didn't warm up properly and may have created a nick (micro-tear) in my urethra with being too aggressive. I let it rest a couple of days and everything seem fine. It occurred again a few weeks later, same thing, thought I didn't warm-up properly, just ignoring it. Several months later, I did my normal morning piss and a some blood came out after peeing. This time I was a little concerned about it because blood "should never" be in your urine... something is wrong. I had it checked out by a urologist and did a cystoscopy. Sending a tiny-camera through my urethra, checking the length of the urethra, pass the prostate and finally into the bladder for any abnormalities and other problems. He discovered something was wrong in the bladder...
    ...I had cancer, which was causing the drop of blood coming from the urethra after taking a piss.

I'm not saying that's what your issue may be (cancer). If I would have simply ignored it and didn't following through and have it check by a professional with the proper knowledge and equipment. I would have not caught the cancer in the early stages and be in a much worst situation than I experienced. My suggestion is have it checked by a professional to remove all doubt if it's actually nothing concerning or to catch something that may be brewing to a much worst situation if you choose to ignore it.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    With my experience with PE, a drop of blood came from the urethra during jelqing. I initial thought I didn't warm up properly and may have created a nick (micro-tear) in my urethra with being too aggressive. I let it rest a couple of days and everything seem fine. It occurred again a few weeks later, same thing, thought I didn't warm-up properly, just ignoring it. Several months later, I did my normal morning piss and a some blood came out after peeing. This time I was a little concerned about it because blood "should never" be in your urine... something is wrong. I had it checked out by a urologist and did a cystoscopy. Sending a tiny-camera through my urethra, checking the length of the urethra, pass the prostate and finally into the bladder for any abnormalities and other problems. He discovered something was wrong in the bladder...
    ...I had cancer, which was causing the drop of blood coming from the urethra after taking a piss.

I'm not saying that's what your issue may be (cancer). If I would have simply ignored it and didn't following through and have it check by a professional with the proper knowledge and equipment. I would have not caught the cancer in the early stages and be in a much worst situation than I experienced. My suggestion is have it checked by a professional to remove all doubt if it's actually nothing concerning or to catch something that may be brewing to a much worst situation if you choose to ignore it.
    Ouch! Good catch on your part.

Late last night my urine was clear and everything was back to smooth this morning. I'm surely going to keep my eyes on things and make sure nothing goes back to bad. I do feel like I have a solid cause and effect. If anything changes in the wrong direction I'm getting checked out.

Don't want the big C, just a big D.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually never happens more than once.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!