Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sore tissues

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Sore tissues

    Hey guys! Recently I've been having some tenderness on the right side of the base of my dick going down to my testicles. If I feel around, I notice some inflammation of the "fat pad" (insert actual anatomical name here, lol). Could it be thrombo of something going to my testicle? Had some injuries before and I've been taking Motrin and heating up a rice sock. Not too worried, but seeing if anybody had any advice. No sharp pain or anything like that at the moment. I notice the inflammation more if I am pumping, as the tube sort of shifts to the left. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sore tissues

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglescout87 View Post
    Hey guys! Recently I've been having some tenderness on the right side of the base of my dick going down to my testicles. If I feel around, I notice some inflammation of the "fat pad" (insert actual anatomical name here, lol). Could it be thrombo of something going to my testicle? Had some injuries before and I've been taking Motrin and heating up a rice sock. Not too worried, but seeing if anybody had any advice. No sharp pain or anything like that at the moment. I notice the inflammation more if I am pumping, as the tube sort of shifts to the left. Thanks!
    Sounds to be normal ligament soreness. If you are nothing a lean and more soreness on one side tan the other it means your ligaments are of different lengths. This will balance out over time and the soreness will be around the entire base but eventually that soreness fades. Nothing to worry on, march on solider!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Sore tissues

    I'm just now having the same issue, I think my ligs might finally be starting to balance!

    I always had soreness on the left lig, obviously the lig and really only the left. I ended up taking a three day break recently after a consistent month and first day back I did a regular 5-5-3 and the left lig that would usually slow down my pumping to full didn't really flare up and all but afterwards I felt a sharp almost burning sensation Around the right side, and the day after it was still pretty sharp and over the top as well. It's obnoxious because it's bad enough to put me out for another day, but it seems like it's ultimately good as it seems to indicate that I've bypassed my old sticking point to hit a new one. Does that make sense?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sore tissues

    Quote Originally Posted by Slampocalypse View Post
    I'm just now having the same issue, I think my ligs might finally be starting to balance!

    I always had soreness on the left lig, obviously the lig and really only the left. I ended up taking a three day break recently after a consistent month and first day back I did a regular 5-5-3 and the left lig that would usually slow down my pumping to full didn't really flare up and all but afterwards I felt a sharp almost burning sensation Around the right side, and the day after it was still pretty sharp and over the top as well. It's obnoxious because it's bad enough to put me out for another day, but it seems like it's ultimately good as it seems to indicate that I've bypassed my old sticking point to hit a new one. Does that make sense?
    Makes sense. I would assert that the issue is simply uneven ligaments. This will work its way out by simply stretching but you can put specific effort to lengthen the shooter ligament by exclusively stretching the side until things even out. I would not work through sharp pain, dull aching yes, but sharp pain no. Start shooting pain indicates a sprain, strain or tear in the ligament. Strains happen to many men, sprains happen much less and tears I have never heard one having yet.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Sore tissues

    Yeah it was pretty surprising actually, it didn't hurt until the end of the workout, like I was already out of the tube and I started feeling it, it's taken about a week to heal which is annoying, but I'll be back soon. I'll maybe come back with just two fives, instead of two fives and a three to make sure everything's going smooth

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sore tissues

    Quote Originally Posted by Slampocalypse View Post
    Yeah it was pretty surprising actually, it didn't hurt until the end of the workout, like I was already out of the tube and I started feeling it, it's taken about a week to heal which is annoying, but I'll be back soon. I'll maybe come back with just two fives, instead of two fives and a three to make sure everything's going smooth
    Yeah, no rush and take your time easing back in. 2 fines is fine. I mean 1 is fine if that is all you can handle at the time. The 5x5x3 is not written in stone and it can be modified.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Similar Threads

  1. Gains for SM (Smooth Muscle Tissue)
    By WaxN in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-03, 11:52 PM
  2. Soreness
    By Spektrum in forum Boo Boo's and Band-Aids: Safety in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-03, 02:44 AM
  3. Question bout soreness an working out..
    By flexxx in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-03, 07:57 PM
  4. A different soreness in tunica stretching?
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-03, 04:31 PM
  5. Question about soreness...
    By Acer in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-03, 06:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •