• Re: All BathMate Users...Please Respond! EVERYONE READ

I love the BathMate. I started using it about 7 months ago. At first I followed the direction but after a couple days my mind started to think about more effective ways to use it. I started with supersets using the BathMate and manual girth exercises. After going through the various exercises I went with Slow Squash Jelqs. These supersets eventually became DLD BathMate Girth Blasters. These took the expansion levels OFF THE CHART, I was seeing temporary gains of more than an inch and there was NO FLUID BUILDUP! Just total, internal tissue expansion, I could feel the blood being forced into tissue, I could see my penis getting thicker and thicker until it was ridiculous, it no longer even remotely felt or looked like my penis, IT WAS MAMMOTH. I soon started trying other things and I found that the Bathmate was very good with internal stretching...something I only tried with DLD Expressive Stretching but the BathMate mimicked this exercise so well that I knew it would be some of the best PE yet and DLD Hardcore BathMate Stretches were born! This exercise pulls on internal tissue like NOTHING IN THE WORLD! The BathMate vacuum is so secure and powerful that after the BathMate is pumped on it can be pulled on, with both hands, creating some of the most powerful stretches I have experienced. These two exercises have become the backbone of many of the guys routines here and for good reason, they are making REAL gains doing them. Over the time I trained I have made a .20" gain in girth, bringing me to 6.75" but I have not trained in a week and have another measurement scheduled and I know I am going to break that 7" mark PERMANENTLY. Length has increased too but I am not going to post this until it is the number I want I am following the routine in the Using Equipment Wisely thread which also uses an extender.

With the BathMate It is almost like you can tell you are gaining, there is no question, you just know it works.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: All BathMate Users...Please Respond! EVERYONE READ started by doublelongdaddy View original post
    Comments 96 Comments
      Turnover -
      WOW what else can you say after that. Im dyin to get a X-40! Dyin! The X-40 is amazing but the X-40 is already a necessity after pumping with the one I own after the 4-5 months of use already Im feeling it too tight and full! This bulletin is great inspiration all these statements are true and find out for yourself. You can save countless hours and dollars and start seeing unbelievable results right away its ALL up to YOU!! Try out a Bathmate and if you have already post that its working for you too!!!
      racerboy4 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Turnover View Post
      WOW what else can you say after that. Im dyin to get a X-40! Dyin! The X-40 is amazing but the X-40 is already a necessity after pumping with the one I own after the 4-5 months of use already Im feeling it too tight and full! This bulletin is great inspiration all these statements are true and find out for yourself. You can save countless hours and dollars and start seeing unbelievable results right away its ALL up to YOU!! Try out a Bathmate and if you have already post that its working for you too!!!
      I absolutely love my X-40!! My goal is to get the X-40 for Christmas!! DLD Girth Blasters are the stuff of legends! I bow to the Master, I am your padawan! ! Thanks for finding this awesome Bathmate exercise DLD!
      Drd13 -
      I agree the bathamte supersets are great! The first two months I did DLDs Bathmate Girth Blasters I saw an increase of .25" of girth. I love how the Bathmate also keeps your flaccid full for a long time after the session. Highly recommended.
      KevinP -
      I love how I look after the Bathmate. I finally was able to do a full 20 minute session and I was shocked when I took that thing off!
      Curiousmouse -
      I've tried Penis Enlargement in the past, but stopped for a while due to lack of time and motivation. In July, however, I ordered the Bathmate (mostly out of curiosity) and have been combining it with stretches and jelqing. I love seeing the extra size after a session, and it looks like a natural erection! I can't wait to see how things improve as the months go by.
      manmeat99 -
      I've been on this forum for a little over a year. I Penis Enlargement'd casually for the better part of 9 months off and on. I managed to maintain a 3/8" gain in EG and about a 1/2" gain in BPenis EnlargementL. I read a lot about this Bathmate and had to get one. So I got mine about three days ago. It's difficult to go the full 20 min, but I have been doing it for 17-18 min. For the past three days I haven't combined it with any stretching or jelqing, which I know I should. I'm trying to get my penis used to the added workout of the Bathmate. So far, after a session with the Bathmate, I see about 1/4 inch gain in BPenis EnlargementL and 3/8" to 1/2"in EG! That's freakin' awesome! It is so cool to see how much bigger it looks even if it's just a half an inch or so. I know that if I combine jelqs and manual girth exercises my stats will shoot up quickly.
      bluetard117 -
      So what if, just for kicks, I used the Bathmate exclusively for my length and girth gains, with the occasional jelq just for penile health? Would that be a feasible routine for a person who doesnt have a lot of time in their day, but would still like to make monster gains?
      doublelongdaddy -
      It has been done for years and men have been making gains using pumping alone for years.
      swedeguy -
      I've used it for a couple of days now and my flaccid size increases after each single time! Of course I realize that these small gains are temporary but the potential for this thing is huge!

Also tried doing a few Bathmate stretches, I've never felt anything from doing manual stretching before but this seems to really target every single ligament!

After each pumping session I also pump my balls separately but turning the Bathmate so that it is "upside down", allowing me to push the balls in and get a tight seal. I think that this has really made me much hornier during the days and they also swell quite rapidly while in there.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by swedeguy View Post
      I've used it for a couple of days now and my flaccid size increases after each single time! Of course I realize that these small gains are temporary but the potential for this thing is huge!

Also tried doing a few Bathmate stretches, I've never felt anything from doing manual stretching before but this seems to really target every single ligament!

After each pumping session I also pump my balls separately but turning the Bathmate so that it is "upside down", allowing me to push the balls in and get a tight seal. I think that this has really made me much hornier during the days and they also swell quite rapidly while in there.
      YAY! I love the great reviews! Thanks Bathmate!
      swedeguy -
      Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      YAY! I love the great reviews! Thanks Bathmate!
      Thank YOU, if it wasn't for site site I would never have believed in the batmate enough to actually purchase one myself!
      Hydromax BathMate -
      I love good reviews too; specially when they are to the point =)
      6_to_8 -
      So, could someone explain for me, how you should wear it, so it won't leak pressure? Someone said that they do even dry pumping with it, and I just can't do either way Sometimes I get it tight, and then it feels great, but even then I really can't tell the difference between it and my other pump (which is just a normal el cheapo pump. I use that normal pump for water pumping as well. So what is wrong with my Bathmate, and what is the difference between it, and if you hydropump with normal pump?
      doublelongdaddy -
      I have found that water pumping is so much more pleasant than air pumping, it seems more natural. I also prefer the expansion I get from my Bathmate opposed to dry pumps, it is more tissue expansion than water retention.
      6_to_8 -
      I also found water pumping much comfortable and "natural", but I'm just asking, what makes Bathmate better than normal pump, as I can use my cheap normal pump in water pumping as well? I can't see any difference, and I really can't get my Bathmate sealed tight. Sometimes I need to wear it over 10 times again and again, so that it won't leak. It is great when it's sealed, but I don't know if it's better than that other pump, so I've been using that. I probaply need to shave all my genital hair off.
      REDZULU2003 -
      Hydromaxmm maybe you should try it in the bath and pump while the whole base is suBathmateerged in the water. This is what I do and never had any leakage whatsoever and the foam is coming loose on mine now. You can also suBathmateerge the penis underneath the water in the Bathmate while a good suction is on and continue to pump for more pressure. It creates better suction with the suBathmateersion under the water. Try it.
      6_to_8 -
      I dont own a bath :(
      doublelongdaddy -
      Sit on a pasta pot
      hobie222 -
      Just ordered mine. Thanks for working the discount! Looking forward to getting started.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Good for you, you will love it!
  • MoS Ad

Bathmate