• The Fastest Way to Get a Bigger Penis! Monster SizeGenetics/BathMate Routine!



    The Fastest Way to Get a Bigger Penis! Penis Enlargement Made Easy!


    Using The SizeGenetics and BathMate Wisely
    Equipment Used:

    SizeGenetics Extender

    BathMate Hydropump

    So many guys have asked me to post this routine in it's entirety so here it is. This is the most hardcore routine yet and I think it will help anyone and everyone who is having any problems gaining. This is what I call INTENSE so work slowly and smart.

    So many guys have this equipment and are lost on how to work it into a routine. I hope this helps you put it together. Ask any questions and I will be here to answer. If you do not have this equipment it can be ordered through my signature at an extreme discount.

    DLD BathMate Girth Blasters with SizeGenetics Length Super Sets and BathMate Hardcore Stretches

    This is the ultimate gainers routine...PERIOD!

    These 2 workouts can be done at separate times or all at once. I suggest doing separate sessions as both length and girth take individual concentration and state of mind. Keeping stress on the penis through daily workouts is the best way to make gains happen. Using tehse workouts will give you optimum stress and very fast gains.

    DLD SizeGenetics Super Sets

    Start the girth routine with DLD Hardcore Bathmate Stretches

    Follow up with DLD BathMate Girth Blasters
    Comments 40 Comments
    1. Neversettle's Avatar
      Neversettle -
      DLD I just watched this vid man, I'm ordering my size extender tonight or tomorrow man. Already have the Bathmate and Im not trying anymore, bu I'm gonna go for GOLD! only problems I have in maintaining erections to complete jelqing exercise and Bathmate hardcore stretching exercise's. Any words of advice for me Im taking 2-3 Yohimbe Plus at 450mg per capsule and I have a hundred mg of Viagra just sitting there waiting to be used. But to be honest I'm a little scared to use Viagra on a regime due to the horror stories I hear of Viagra dependency when it comes time to make the magic happen. Could you shed some light brother?
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Neversettle View Post
      DLD I just watched this vid man, I'm ordering my size extender tonight or tomorrow man. Already have the Bathmate and Im not trying anymore, bu I'm gonna go for GOLD! only problems I have in maintaining erections to complete jelqing exercise and Bathmate hardcore stretching exercise's. Any words of advice for me Im taking 2-3 Yohimbe Plus at 450mg per capsule and I have a hundred mg of Viagra just sitting there waiting to be used. But to be honest I'm a little scared to use Viagra on a regime due to the horror stories I hear of Viagra dependency when it comes time to make the magic happen. Could you shed some light brother?

      Nah, there is no such thing as a physical dependence with Viagra. If it were I would be completely impotent 100mg may be a bit too much, try cutting them in half or even quartered. I keep a bunch of Viagra on hand but only take it rarely and I use my cock daily

      You are going to real love the SizeGenetics, it is a masterpiece!
    1. Magneto's Avatar
      Magneto -
      The super routine I always sort of hesitated using Bathmate, hand exercises and an extender on top of that because of the risk of overtraining the penis. But now that you have experimented and confirmed that it truly is effective, this is the routine to go with. One question concerning the extender. How much traction to you put: always to the maximum where it still feels comfortable to wear or a semi traction somewhere between?
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
      The super routine I always sort of hesitated using Bathmate, hand exercises and an extender on top of that because of the risk of overtraining the penis. But now that you have experimented and confirmed that it truly is effective, this is the routine to go with. One question concerning the extender. How much traction to you put: always to the maximum where it still feels comfortable to wear or a semi traction somewhere between?
      It is a very intense routine and will be tough for many to do...it is a lot o work. With that said, if anyone can handle this intensity they will make the best gains of their career!

      The SizeGenetics should be at the maximum tension where it is still comfortable.
    1. Yonatan's Avatar
      Yonatan -
      well i can say im a newbie when it comes to this, was thinking to go under the knife but due to the side efect's id rather not.Im in high school and prolly id have to whear the size genetics from 7 am to 2 pm, and going every break from 45 to 45 mins could be abit suspicious. im 5.5 in lenght and 4.5 in grith, and id dream of reaching 7 and 5.5 in girth. Any ideea how much it would take? and would it be permanent, or will i have to maintain my workouts?
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Yonatan View Post
      well i can say im a newbie when it comes to this, was thinking to go under the knife but due to the side efect's id rather not.Im in high school and prolly id have to whear the size genetics from 7 am to 2 pm, and going every break from 45 to 45 mins could be abit suspicious. im 5.5 in lenght and 4.5 in grith, and id dream of reaching 7 and 5.5 in girth. Any ideea how much it would take? and would it be permanent, or will i have to maintain my workouts?
      You can simply just use manual exercise. Follow the Newbie Routine and you will do fine. You can use the SizeGenetics during the summer.
    1. Neversettle's Avatar
      Neversettle -
      Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      Nah, there is no such thing as a physical dependence with Viagra. If it were I would be completely impotent 100mg may be a bit too much, try cutting them in half or even quartered. I keep a bunch of Viagra on hand but only take it rarely and I use my cock daily

      You are going to real love the SizeGenetics, it is a masterpiece!
      Thank DLD

      I had a question regarding my SizeGenetics equipment maybe you can shine a little light on it. I wrote on the actually SizeGenetics forum and supplied pics. I just want to make sure I have everything correct and as well as I'm not doing anything that will damage or possibly create problems later.

      And I will go for the Viagra and see what wonders I work with, If Viagra isnt successful I will attempt Cialis and or Levitra.
    1. JerseyFresh's Avatar
      JerseyFresh -
      i'm new to this Penis Enlargement stuff, but i'd say i've been kind of doing it my whole life. I think i want to jump right into these super sets. I will keep people in the loop on my progress. I heard him say something about some water retention in the penis or some sort of liquid build up???? or soemthing like that if you use the water pump? i forget the exact term he used. is this something I should look out for or do something to avoid?
    1. Backstroke's Avatar
      Backstroke -
      Considering this route is tough to tackle for most , would this be considered the fastest methods of gaining?
      I just recieved my package today and am not sure if I should just rather adopt this routine over the 5 phase course.
      Which path would you recommend for the fastest gains? The amount training makes no difference to me. Like anything in life, the more you put into the more you'll get, I hope.

      Thanks.
    1. JoeCocker13's Avatar
      JoeCocker13 -
      My question is this...Are penis enlargement exercises such as the jelq or any of this other stuff effective for a guy who is already pretty well endowed but looking for that extra inch?
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by JoeCocker13 View Post
      My question is this...Are penis enlargement exercises such as the jelq or any of this other stuff effective for a guy who is already pretty well endowed but looking for that extra inch?
      Yes. The exercises will work for any sized penis.
    1. jonahisonfire's Avatar
      jonahisonfire -
      im very interested in buying these products but worried about the ppl i live with finding them in the mail ha sorta had a bad experience one time and also are there any deals ouyt there ?
    1. black-angus's Avatar
      black-angus -
      be careful
    1. black-angus's Avatar
      black-angus -
      Im not sure what to do Ive tried so much I have tried different penis exercises some say jelq can damage tissue as well as stretching Ive tried pills such as Longinexx etc doesnt work I have the hydropump whic i heard did work i tried it for like a month and my girlfriend asked me what i had done so i finally showed her she said if felt different but i couldnt tell the difference but for some reason Im goin back to using it for a few months but to all the men out there everything is trial and error you have to find out what works best for you
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by jonahisonfire View Post
      im very interested in buying these products but worried about the ppl i live with finding them in the mail ha sorta had a bad experience one time and also are there any deals ouyt there ?
      Bathmate at 25% off
      SizeGenetics Extender at 61% off
    1. Bo Murray's Avatar
      Bo Murray -
      Pills?? Knife??? You don't need all those! When thinking of penis enlargement, please opt for some natural and exercise based methods! Safety first!!! The video gives great advice on what to do, and there are many gadgets, appliances you can order online. Just be aware of how chemicals affect your whole body, not only the body part your are taking it for.
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bo Murray View Post
      Pills?? Knife??? You don't need all those! When thinking of penis enlargement, please opt for some natural and exercise based methods! Safety first!!! The video gives great advice on what to do, and there are many gadgets, appliances you can order online. Just be aware of how chemicals affect your whole body, not only the body part your are taking it for.
      ? Your post is confusing, what do you mean?
    1. jonahisonfire's Avatar
      jonahisonfire -
      is it possible to grow your penis so much that you dont have foreskin anymore?
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by jonahisonfire View Post
      is it possible to grow your penis so much that you dont have foreskin anymore?
      I suppose so. If your inner tissue grew faster than your skin you may end up in the position your asking about
    1. Johnny Dio's Avatar
      Johnny Dio -
      Hello, Mr. DLD!

      I need to make a few questions. I never made those Penis Enlargement exercises before and I'm decided to begin with them. First of all, I need to know if I, as a newbie, can open hand of the manual exercises and make ONLY those that use the devices and, if in the future I'll need to do them both, how long will it take. If you tell me that the devices alone can make me as big as I can be, I'll trust you. After all, you're the man! Another question that I have is about the Longinexx pills. I saw them ranked as the #1 pills on the Ron Jeremy's website and I bought them. Do you think that taking these pills during the program will give me faster or better results? Finally, I'd like to ask you if you know any source of the Bathmate and the SizeGenetics that sell those things for a lower price. I'm really interested on buying that stuff, but the prices I saw when I followed the links you suggested where way too expensive for me! To buy the two products would cost almost $400,00! I don't have all of that money to spend on that kind of trinket, and I know that I need it! Even if you have yourself some used stuff you wanna sell, I'd like to know. Finally, let's talk about numbers. I have a 6" length 5" girth penis. If I follow the program you suggested by the letter, how bigger can I get and how long will it take? Look, I'm not asking you to be a guru or anything like that ' cause I know there's differences from man to man, so you can't predict exactly how much I'll grow. I'm just asking you to make a projection based on your experience and tell me what you think. And, please, be sincere! To close this enormous topic (let's hope my dick gets as big as it), I'd like to thank you for all the information and help you provide to everybody. I know that I made several questions, and I may be bothering you, but try to understand: it's very important to me to get the right information. It's a life change we're talking about here. You can answer in my e-mail if you prefer (joaopaulolopesabrao@gmail.com). I hope you can answer my questions and thanks for you work!
  • MoS Ad


    Bathmate