• Introducing The BathMate HydroMax X30, Now Available for Order!

Introducing The BathMate HydroMax X30:

The BathMate Hydromax X30 is the sensational next generation of Hydropumps from the Bathmate stable. The BathMate Hydromax X30 with 35% more vacuum power than Bathmate Hercules this makes Hydromax one of the most powerful pumps on the market and still uses the revolutionary hydro-technology that has made Bathmate a global success.

ORDER YOUR HYDROMAX TODAY WITH SPECIAL MOS 25% DISCOUNT

bathmate, bathmate hydromax, bathmate hydromax x30, bathmate x30, discount bathmate, hydromax, hydromax penis pump,order bathmate, order hydromax x30, penomet penis pump
    Comments 12 Comments
      doublelongdaddy -
      I am changing the entire signature, making everything smaller and more organized. I have not had Photoshop for a minute but I am getting it tomorrow. I can redo all the signature. I like the black them too.
      The colonel -
      Damn man only had hurculies for like a month now I want Hydromax. Oh well can't have too many pe toys
      flsteve1 -
      Anyone know if the dimensions are similar to the X-40?
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by flsteve1 View Post
      Anyone know if the dimensions are similar to the X-40?

Dimensions are the same as X-40.
      flsteve1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      Dimensions are the same as X-40.
      Thanks DLD, as per your advice, i own both models using the Herc for hardcore stretches and the X-40 for girth. Im maxed out with the X-40 model but find it interesting that the new model has increased suction power so would this be a better model for hardcore stretches?
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by flsteve1 View Post
      Thanks DLD, as per your advice, i own both models using the Herc for hardcore stretches and the X-40 for girth. Im maxed out with the X-40 model but find it interesting that the new model has increased suction power so would this be a better model for hardcore stretches?

In theory, yes the Hydromax X40 will provide better suction for Hardcore Stretches. I will be able to guide better on Wednesday, when my model will arrive.
      bluetard117 -
      I think that new comfort pad is going to be one of the biggest reasons to get this new Bathmate. I've been using my X-40 for quite some time now, 2-3 years I think, and though its still a great tool, that comfort pad fell off about three weeks after I got it, so I'm looking forward to this gotta save up dat money though.
      bluetard117 -
      Any word on the X-40 potentially getting some of these updates too?
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by bluetard117 View Post
      Any word on the X-40 potentially getting some of these updates too?

I would not expect that to happen for at least a year.
      bluetard117 -
      Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      I would not expect that to happen for at least a year.
      Fair enough, I wouldnt know what to do with a X-40 anyway at this point, other than stick my arm in it and pretend I was Megaman.
      RocknRollNinja -
      What is the max girth size that will fit into the Hydromax X40?
      wood716 -
      I have the hydromax x30. I've had it for around 4 months. I haven't noticed any real gains. I think the bathmate is a scam. It makes my cock real fat after I use it. Then within a few minutes my cock will go back down to normal size. I also haven't achieved any length from it. What do I need to do to keep my pump longer, after I use the bathmate. I heard I should jelq, while I'm using it, then I heard I should jelq before I use it. Which should I do before or after. Also how often should I jelq, so I could start seeing my pump last longer. SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY!!
  • MoS Ad

Bathmate