• Does Size Really Matter? The True Perspective from a Woman that knows!


    In the past couple of days I`ve been roaming around this forum and I have noticed that a lot of guys ask themselves if size really matters. This doesn`t surprise me because most of my male friends are obsessed with this issue and only a few of them have had the courage of asking me this question face-to-face.
    Being in my early thirties doesn`t make me a know-it-all but my experience counts, too and I can say that size…actually matters. It took me a very loooong time to understand that. I can remember my first lecture at the university of Linguistics and Literature. I was a freshman and I was attending the Phonetics class. The professor joked about allophones and morphemes and said “You know, size matters, even in Phonology”. We all laughed but I thought to myself “hey, I never thought of that, he`s not right, maybe he is in the mood for jokes so he can break the ice”.


    For many years I felt very frustrated with most of my partners in bed and like a young girl that I was back then I blamed myself. “Maybe it is because of my lack of experience, maybe I AM the one who is not doing things right, maybe I am not that good looking…” A lot of dark thoughts clouded my reason and it didn`t dawn on me that the problem wasn`t just my lack of experience. When I dated a guy with a larger package things really felt different. I could actually get an orgasm and feel…I could actually feel…and I felt free to be myself and do a lot of things in bed because it just felt right and I stopped thinking that I was doing something wrong.


    You can`t imagine how it must feel for a woman to feel unattractive or frigid or think she lacks experience. I think that my biggest mistake was that I didn`t acknowledge that a small penis may be a cause of me not feeling okay.
    Here is where you guys make a mistake. And I don`t blame you at all because since you are born society or friends around you teach you in a subtle, psychological way to deny the facts and to accept that size doesn`t matter and that all will work out the way you want to and that the perfect woman for you will love you just the way you are. And some women have the bad habit of reassuring you that everything is okay when it is not for them…and that is an insult to the relationship, to you and to them.


    I believe it`s more than this. I believe that your subconscious realizes that there is a problem and you start feeling awkward or angry and you don`t know the reason why and you blame a lot of things or persons but you don`t take a second to analyze your life and try to figure out the missing links.
    Some of you acknowledge that size isn`t your plus and shrug your shoulders and say things such as “well, size doesn`t matter, it`s the way you use your penis that counts”.


    Let me get some things straight. I have had some hard times with my boyfriend. He`s mainly one of the reasons that I`m here now, because I know what it means to be affected by size. We had a lot of arguments about it, we tried to place the blame on each other but at the end of the day we realized that a lot of factors contributed to the dead-end which our relationship was facing.
    To a woman, size is important but to a man it is vital for his manhood. This is how we`re made, I don`t think it is okay to deny who we are and how we act. But I think we should do something about it. I think we are wrong whenever we do nothing, when we don`t act we won`t evolve.


    My boyfriend wanted me to dump him and this is when I realized how much I loved him. I kept telling him that we can solve things out, that there must be a way to get past this issue but he wouldn`t hear me out. A lot of crying, a lot of raised voices, but I guess that each relationship isn`t a bed of roses, it requires work, commitment, dedication, effort and love to make things work out.
    I think that not only the size matters-it is just part of the bigger image. You could be hung like a horse, but if you don`t give a damn about your girl or you don`t try to discover what she likes in bed or to hear her out when she tries to let you know what turns her on…then…the problem might be the ego or selfish nature…
    My boyfriend tried everything. We searched the internet like crazy; he asked some of friends about “cures”, “treatments”. He really freaked out when he tried taking into consideration surgery for P.E and I did, too. It wasn`t natural and it had a lot of side effects that in the end would have made us even more bitter.


    He tried a Chinese cure, something that had to do with some natural herbs but after this so called cure he got some weird skin allergy that got away after weeks of treatment and time wasted at the dermatologist.
    We both ended up being frustrated. Now you may say that I don`t know how he must have felt like, but after years spent with someone under the same roof…you get to know him and somewhat (this is what love does to you, folks) his moods can be transferred to yours. You both influence one another via moods, words and many other things.


    After a lot of internet searches, my boyfriend ended up using pumps and extenders. I wasn`t open to this option, thinking it is painful. My boyfriend told me that it isn`t, as long as you know the right “maneuvers”. Guess he`s a smooth operator, heh.
    What did these pumps do for us? Well…sex lasts longer now and damn…it is hot. We both get pleasure out of it and all I can say is that size matters…you can only know that by means of comparison (a smaller vs. a bigger penis).


    And it`s not just the size, guys. If a guy is happy about himself, it will show. The self-confidence that a man has makes everything be better. This self-confidence can be seen at work, in bed, with friends etc. I am so proud of my guy, he didn`t give up on himself, we both walk with our heads held high and the fights now are so rare and they mainly have to do with the cat or who`s cooking today (yeah, we both cook) or at which concert we should go.
    I thought it would be hard for me to share these personal thoughts with you but I think you should hear a woman`s perspective, too.


    I hate some of the women that I know who don`t support their men and let them live in deceit…they claim that size doesn`t matter at all, they act like goodie-two-shoes and then they make their men feel worse about themselves by comparing them with other guys from porn movies or by cheating on them.
    That`s not the attitude a woman should have…and if your lady doesn`t support you all the way with your ups and downs…then you should reconsider some things…
    Women have hard times with standards and sizes, too. Need I mention breast cups, breast pumps and push up bras or panties? So…it`s not easy for anybody but if you try out some methods and keep an open mind about things, a lot can be achieved and I`m talking about a lot of things-from the way you look to the decisions you have to make in life.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Does Size Really Matter? The True Perspective from a Woman that knows! started by Angelica View original post
    Comments 20 Comments
    1. LoveHerDeeply's Avatar
      LoveHerDeeply -
      Thanks for the truth.

      What a great perspective! Personal experience with prior smaller and bigger and awareness that it made a difference. Now personal experience with smaller and bigger OF THE SAME MAN and observation that it makes a difference.

      Wow that's an amazing and unique way to test and prove your point.

      Thanks for sharing.-)

      On behalf of men everywhere, I thank you for truly standing by your man. You're a keeper!
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Angelica View Post
      In the past couple of days I`ve been roaming around this forum and I have noticed that a lot of guys ask themselves if size really matters. This doesn`t surprise me because most of my male friends are obsessed with this issue and only a few of them have had the courage of asking me this question face-to-face.
      Being in my early thirties doesn`t make me a know-it-all but my experience counts, too and I can say that size…actually matters. It took me a very loooong time to understand that. I can remember my first lecture at the university of Linguistics and Literature. I was a fresHydromaxan and I was attending the Phonetics class. The professor joked about allophones and morphemes and said “You know, size matters, even in Phonology”. We all laughed but I thought to myself “hey, I never thought of that, he`s not right, maybe he is in the mood for jokes so he can break the ice”.


      For many years I felt very frustrated with most of my partners in bed and like a young girl that I was back then I blamed myself. “Maybe it is because of my lack of experience, maybe I AM the one who is not doing things right, maybe I am not that good looking…” A lot of dark thoughts clouded my reason and it didn`t dawn on me that the problem wasn`t just my lack of experience. When I dated a guy with a larger package things really felt different. I could actually get an orgasm and feel…I could actually feel…and I felt free to be myself and do a lot of things in bed because it just felt right and I stopped thinking that I was doing something wrong.


      You can`t imagine how it must feel for a woman to feel unattractive or frigid or think she lacks experience. I think that my biggest mistake was that I didn`t acknowledge that a small penis may be a cause of me not feeling okay.
      Here is where you guys make a mistake. And I don`t blame you at all because since you are born society or friends around you teach you in a subtle, psychological way to deny the facts and to accept that size doesn`t matter and that all will work out the way you want to and that the perfect woman for you will love you just the way you are. And some women have the bad habit of reassuring you that everything is okay when it is not for them…and that is an insult to the relationship, to you and to them.


      I believe it`s more than this. I believe that your subconscious realizes that there is a problem and you start feeling awkward or angry and you don`t know the reason why and you blame a lot of things or persons but you don`t take a second to analyze your life and try to figure out the missing links.
      Some of you acknowledge that size isn`t your plus and shrug your shoulders and say things such as “well, size doesn`t matter, it`s the way you use your penis that counts”.


      Let me get some things straight. I have had some hard times with my boyfriend. He`s mainly one of the reasons that I`m here now, because I know what it means to be affected by size. We had a lot of arguments about it, we tried to place the blame on each other but at the end of the day we realized that a lot of factors contributed to the dead-end which our relationship was facing.
      To a woman, size is important but to a man it is vital for his manhood. This is how we`re made, I don`t think it is okay to deny who we are and how we act. But I think we should do something about it. I think we are wrong whenever we do nothing, when we don`t act we won`t evolve.


      My boyfriend wanted me to dump him and this is when I realized how much I loved him. I kept telling him that we can solve things out, that there must be a way to get past this issue but he wouldn`t hear me out. A lot of crying, a lot of raised voices, but I guess that each relationship isn`t a bed of roses, it requires work, commitment, dedication, effort and love to make things work out.
      I think that not only the size matters-it is just part of the bigger image. You could be hung like a horse, but if you don`t give a damn about your girl or you don`t try to discover what she likes in bed or to hear her out when she tries to let you know what turns her on…then…the problem might be the ego or selfish nature…
      My boyfriend tried everything. We searched the internet like crazy; he asked some of friends about “cures”, “treatments”. He really freaked out when he tried taking into consideration surgery for P.E and I did, too. It wasn`t natural and it had a lot of side effects that in the end would have made us even more bitter.


      He tried a Chinese cure, something that had to do with some natural herbs but after this so called cure he got some weird skin allergy that got away after weeks of treatment and time wasted at the dermatologist.
      We both ended up being frustrated. Now you may say that I don`t know how he must have felt like, but after years spent with someone under the same roof…you get to know him and somewhat (this is what love does to you, folks) his moods can be transferred to yours. You both influence one another via moods, words and many other things.


      After a lot of internet searches, my boyfriend ended up using pumps and extenders. I wasn`t open to this option, thinking it is painful. My boyfriend told me that it isn`t, as long as you know the right “maneuvers”. Guess he`s a smooth operator, heh.
      What did these pumps do for us? Well…sex lasts longer now and damn…it is hot. We both get pleasure out of it and all I can say is that size matters…you can only know that by means of comparison (a smaller vs. a bigger penis).


      And it`s not just the size, guys. If a guy is happy about himself, it will show. The self-confidence that a man has makes everything be better. This self-confidence can be seen at work, in bed, with friends etc. I am so proud of my guy, he didn`t give up on himself, we both walk with our heads held high and the fights now are so rare and they mainly have to do with the cat or who`s cooking today (yeah, we both cook) or at which concert we should go.
      I thought it would be hard for me to share these personal thoughts with you but I think you should hear a woman`s perspective, too.


      I hate some of the women that I know who don`t support their men and let them live in deceit…they claim that size doesn`t matter at all, they act like goodie-two-shoes and then they make their men feel worse about themselves by comparing them with other guys from porn movies or by cheating on them.
      That`s not the attitude a woman should have…and if your lady doesn`t support you all the way with your ups and downs…then you should reconsider some things…
      Women have hard times with standards and sizes, too. Need I mention breast cups, breast pumps and push up bras or panties? So…it`s not easy for anybody but if you try out some methods and keep an open mind about things, a lot can be achieved and I`m talking about a lot of things-from the way you look to the decisions you have to make in life.
      For now I will skip responding to your post as I want to spend the moment saying how much I agree with your signature! I love Woody and the perspective of truth that is given is absolute and absolutely Woody!
    1. LIGHTNING's Avatar
      LIGHTNING -
      Great post, welcome to the Brotherhood! What a great perspective coming from a woman that has been with the same man though this whole experience! It's like a breath of fresh air hearing this story. Please DO stick around, I'm pretty sure most of the men here will benefit from your input.
    1. RUBY10"'s Avatar
      RUBY10" -
      Angelica, whats the perfect size for YOU and do you think you would be able to accomodate your man if one day he gets lets say for example 10x7 inches?
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by RUBY10" View Post
      Angelica, whats the perfect size for YOU and do you think you would be able to accomodate your man if one day he gets lets say for example 10x7 inches?
      I was accommodated by Jennifer when she returned home briefly and I am very close to that measurement, a bit longer but a but less girth too. It really had so much to do with how I used it, the positions, the care and delicacy of her body, etc. She ultimately loved it and it made her SQUIRT gallons!
    1. LoveHerDeeply's Avatar
      LoveHerDeeply -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mmass View Post
      Great. Another size-queen. Just what we needed...

      Yep. They're all size queens, just waiting to encounter the bigger units we're here to grow... After that, we've ruined them for average size guys, right men?-) Tear it up so they will only be happy on our size. I mean, that IS one of our unspoken goals of growing our larger egos, right guys? Uh, er, I mean, larger unit... LOL.
    1. truesize's Avatar
      truesize -
      That`s not the attitude a woman should have…and if your lady doesn`t support you all the way with your ups and downs…
      Oh my god this, there are so many times when its good its good, but when it goes bad she just runs away. I wish more women were like you
    1. crazyed27's Avatar
      crazyed27 -
      What about the flip side to this? Vaginas come in different sizes, just like a penis. Knowledge on human anatomy is a beautiful thing. I have been with women that can only take about half my dick, small vagina. Then I have had girls that want all of it hard, repeatedly. Sometimes the mental connection does not match the physical connection.
    1. Wang Chung's Avatar
      Wang Chung -
      Sure if you body is built a certain way you may only experience true pleasure from a certain size penis. Its an interesting personal story, but like others have said everyone comes in a variety of sizes that may complement each other in different ways. That being said, I agree that size matters mostly in the situations where a penis is well below average. Displacing blame is pretty common in relationships and people do it for many other things besides a small penis or bad sex life.
    1. Aimingforthetop's Avatar
      Aimingforthetop -
      I must add aswell. That this is entirely subjective. I lost 25 kg last year (around 50 lbs) got toned and fit. And single at the same time.

      And i have been rather promiscues ever since. Some girls i feel like im drilling out a smaller hole to a bigger one.
      I had one a few weeks ago where missionary was impossible. Only position we could do was spooning everything else hurt her.

      Then on other occations i feel like im charging in and throwing a hotdog into a sports gym.

      Woman are very very differently build.

      And not all of them enjoy a big cock. (My size is in my signature)

      However for girls who is exploring their sex and experimenting. I see a lot of love.

      Had this little petite girl who squelled hard when taken doggy style. And who used a couple of months dialating her butt so she could handle it anally.

      And she loved being fucked hard and to feel overpowered.

      But it all depends on the girl and where they are in their life.

      However i would always take a little too big. Over a little too small.

      personally for me it is entirely a signature on my body. When i look in the mirror now a days my flaccid hang looks big! And i did this! It took alot of work into pe. Something science says doesn't work. And i succeded this far.

      When i get too big. Im gonna design some rings to put around the bottom of my shaft to stop all the cock going up into the girl. (Adjustable of course)

      Just the look on the girls face when i walk towards her with signature rings around the shaft of my meatpole.

      Thats what im gonna get kicks out of

      Just the look in her eyes when i walk towards her. Knowing her fate is sealed. She will get fucked!
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Aimingforthetop View Post
      I must add aswell. That this is entirely subjective. I lost 25 kg last year (around 50 lbs) got toned and fit. And single at the same time.

      And i have been rather promiscues ever since. Some girls i feel like im drilling out a smaller hole to a bigger one.
      I had one a few weeks ago where missionary was impossible. Only position we could do was spooning everything else hurt her.

      Then on other occations i feel like im charging in and throwing a hotdog into a sports gym.

      Woman are very very differently build.

      And not all of them enjoy a big cock. (My size is in my signature)

      However for girls who is exploring their sex and experimenting. I see a lot of love.

      Had this little petite girl who squelled hard when taken doggy style. And who used a couple of months dialating her butt so she could handle it anally.

      And she loved being fucked hard and to feel overpowered.

      But it all depends on the girl and where they are in their life.

      However i would always take a little too big. Over a little too small.

      personally for me it is entirely a signature on my body. When i look in the mirror now a days my flaccid hang looks big! And i did this! It took alot of work into pe. Something science says doesn't work. And i succeded this far.

      When i get too big. Im gonna design some rings to put around the bottom of my shaft to stop all the cock going up into the girl. (Adjustable of course)

      Just the look on the girls face when i walk towards her with signature rings around the shaft of my meatpole.

      Thats what im gonna get kicks out of

      Just the look in her eyes when i walk towards her. Knowing her fate is sealed. She will get fucked!

      Good post. I have always found that the bigger the woman the less she could take but the tiny chicks were able to take much more. My ex-wife was almost 6 feet tall and shapely but she could take no more than 4" before it became painful. The girl I was with after was petite and she could easily take everything plus more. In every girl I have had a long term relationship with, they all had much different preferences, no one was the same.
    1. LONGERDICK7+'s Avatar
      LONGERDICK7+ -
      Quote Originally Posted by crazyed27 View Post
      What about the flip side to this? Vaginas come in different sizes, just like a penis. Knowledge on human anatomy is a beautiful thing. I have been with women that can only take about half my dick, small vagina. Then I have had girls that want all of it hard, repeatedly. Sometimes the mental connection does not match the physical connection.
      hehe true
    1. harv's Avatar
      harv -
      Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
      hehe true
      ever heard the phrase,,,,,,, big girl,big pussy,,,,,,, little girl ALL pussy ?? lol
    1. kyomoto's Avatar
      kyomoto -
      Quote Originally Posted by harv View Post
      ever heard the phrase,,,,,,, big girl,big pussy,,,,,,, little girl ALL pussy ?? lol
      Wasn't the case with me o-o
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by harv View Post
      ever heard the phrase,,,,,,, big girl,big pussy,,,,,,, little girl ALL pussy ?? lol
      I have heard that smaller girls can take more size than bigger women.
    1. harv's Avatar
      harv -
      well just one more thought,,,

      rather gross,,,but a reality,,,,,

      you know you have arrived when you sit down on the toilet and yer dick goes in the water !!

      however i am now 8 x 6 sometimes 6 1/4 ,, but ill feel better when im about 8 1/2 lol,,
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by harv View Post
      well just one more thought,,,

      rather gross,,,but a reality,,,,,

      you know you have arrived when you sit down on the toilet and yer dick goes in the water !!

      however i am now 8 x 6 sometimes 6 1/4 ,, but ill feel better when im about 8 1/2 lol,,
      I have had plenty of helmet sinking
    1. Threak-X's Avatar
      Threak-X -
      Quote Originally Posted by harv View Post
      well just one more thought,,,

      rather gross,,,but a reality,,,,,

      you know you have arrived when you sit down on the toilet and yer dick goes in the water !!

      however i am now 8 x 6 sometimes 6 1/4 ,, but ill feel better when im about 8 1/2 lol,,
      This should resolve your issue, it'll give you 5 more inches in height to avoid "Helmet Sinking" (LoL)

    1. Big Schwanz Acht's Avatar
      Big Schwanz Acht -
      Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
      This should resolve your issue, it'll give you 5 more inches in height to avoid "Helmet Sinking" (LoL)

      that's effin' awesome!
    1. doublelongdaddy's Avatar
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
      This should resolve your issue, it'll give you 5 more inches in height to avoid "Helmet Sinking" (LoL)

      Awesome, Maybe we should set up an affiliation?
  • MoS Ad


    Bathmate