• Introducing the Worlds Most Powerful Penis Stretching Tool - The LengthMaster

LengthMaster is Now Available!
    The World's Most Powerful Penis Stretching Tool

READ REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK

Years in the making and now shipping!

DLD here, I have some great news for you! I have a limited amount of Length Masters in stock that I am shipping out priority to my MoS brothers. This is by far the absolute best tool for stretching and hanging to achieve the quickest gains using the most effective S.R.T. program by stretching out more of the hidden inner penis.

This is the brand new penis enlargement stretcher device called the Length Master. In penis enlargement there are 3 "most" effective length exercises being hanging, power assisted stretches and the hot new bundle. Hanging is a very quick way to make length gains and the Length Master has an ingenious penis hanging device. When removed from the power assist the hanger is easily and painlessly attached to the penis. The Length Master hanger is extremely comfortable and able to handle a lot of weight. The comfort and grip is made from all New Anti-Slip soft rubber pads which offers unmatched grip with no pinching or pain. As you move up into heavier weights I suggest you also pre-wrap your penis (which is easy and can be watched on my free forum). I set the attachment bolts far from the penis allowing for almost no apparent stress points as much of the stress is taken evenly across the device...Simply ingenious. As the hanger is on it also gives enough space so that the penis can be stretched using the hangers edges as mini-handlebars. When the hanging device is reconnected to the power assist stretcher, the user can use this combined device to do the all new Power Assisted Bundled Stretches. This is easily understood at the length potential by watching the videos below.

FOR WRAPPING INSTRUCTIONS VISIT: HANGING TUTORIAL or FEDORA'S PADDING METHOD

As you can see, when the penis is comfortably strapped into the length master he can pretty much do the stretching that the man is in the video. This would be extreme but it can be done, on a lighter level, to produce the fastest possible penis enlargement length gains. When the penis (in flaccid state) is bundled, or twisted, it can be stretched producing much faster length gains than if it were not bundled. This will be the biggest thing in future penis enlargement as I believe this stretch, using the Length Master will deliver length gains faster than any other method.

When the hanging/bundled device is disattached from the Length Master it is custom designed Power Assist with some suped up modifications from the other Power Assist. This version sports arched arms in the natural curve of your legs so it's "point" of center is a full inch lower than the Power Assist 1. These arched arms also serve to enhance the strength of the outer arms. With this modified version strength is increased by more than 100%! It is a marval just in it's appearance.

For your complete privacy: The Length Master comes in a plain brown box with No indication inside or outside of the packaging describing what it is or what it is used for. The Length Master tool itself has No branding on it as well. The shipping label ship from address is "PPC Corp" with a P.O. Box Number. Your Credit Card or Pay-Pal account will show that you made a purchase of a "LM-1001-USA" not a Length Master.

[CENTER] VIEW THE LENGTH MASTER INSTRUCTIONS HERE

ORDER YOUR LENGTHMASTER
    CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW FOR USA ORDERS

$147.47 + $15.00 shipping in the USA

ORDER YOUR LENGTHMASTER
    CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW FOR ORDERS SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA

$147.47 + $32.00 shipping outside the USA

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

LENGTH MASTER VIDEOS
    Comments 19 Comments
      Midwestmonster -
      Hey DLD, could I use this to replace jelqing if I'm using the SG too? This seems to be more powerful than jelqing. Thoughts?
      LIGHTNING -
      Quote Originally Posted by Midwestmonster View Post
      Hey DLD, could I use this to replace jelqing if I'm using the SG too? This seems to be more powerful than jelqing. Thoughts?
      The LengthMaster is used for intense stretching and hanging. Jelqing is something completely different. You still want to Jelq and Pump for girth gains and use the LengthMaster for Length gains.
      Pipedaddy -
      Hey Lightning, is there a promo for the bathmate extreme x30 or 40?
      LIGHTNING -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pipedaddy View Post
      Hey Lightning, is there a promo for the bathmate extreme x30 or 40?
      Yes, just click this link here ----->>>>> MOS - Affiliate
      goodtogreat -
      Since it's 4/20, I think I'll support @DLD's smoking habit and my growing habit by picking up a LM today. Will report back my thoughts on the LM once it arrives.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by goodtogreat View Post
      Since it's 4/20, I think I'll support @DLD's smoking habit and my growing habit by picking up a LM today. Will report back my thoughts on the LM once it arrives.
      And smoke a blunt
      goodtogreat -
      My LM arrived today, ordered on 4/20 so very fast delivery, discreet packaging, came with wrapping materials, and spare bolts. Has a very clean finish. Breaking it in with a hanging session as I write this. Looking forward to making this a part of my daily routine.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by goodtogreat View Post
      My LM arrived today, ordered on 4/20 so very fast delivery, discreet packaging, came with wrapping materials, and spare bolts. Has a very clean finish. Breaking it in with a hanging session as I write this. Looking forward to making this a part of my daily routine.
      Excellent! Please review this for us when you can.
      greenbean52 -
      Hi DLD, how long would the length master with the strap take to deliver to the UK?
      also is it possible to track it, or could I use this forum to track it with the update.
      how do I order it with my account, so that I get the included ads strap.
      DLD, please could you confirm that you still have length master is stock?
      also DLD are the Titan girth pills any good?
      I look forward to following your S.R.T guide with this. and learning of my Lowest point of pull with the length master.
      Please could you also tell me what the twisting of the length master does while flaccid?
      also are any weights included for AD hanging or 20mins. if not please could you recommend where I could source them from and what to look for.
      what you have made here is legendary.
      Yes, I too have understood that the inner penis need to come out.
      but how does one with foreskin, stop the dreaded turtle-ling and the donut in the Bathmate.
      tryed the tape and vasaline, and compression static wrap.
      but yes, now that you say that it makes sense to roll the penis at night to help it recover with length.
      as I'm a grower not a show-er, and prone to turple-ling. do you have any advice on this to.
      How do I wrap a flaccid penis, only to have it grow and strink in the night. how do I wrap it so that it does not cut of the blood circulation. is there a rule you or trick you could share to get the right amount of pressure in the wrap every time DLD?
      as I've had both and was even around when the static wraps and extender was released.
      How come his site is not there anymore.
      anyway, just wanted to say I am looking forward to starting my pe program again.
      thou its been a long time, off and on, you know how it is. and no real gains, due to the pull and the tuncula strengthen, and
      I could not do any further, and it took a long time to get back erections as I had streched it too far, and the balance between the
      tuncula and the lack blood volume amount was not even considered at the time. as I being a tall man, its harder to stretch the
      skin around that area, due to stretch marks. I've tried bio oil and borage oil and rose hip oil. but its just got thinner and well moisturized. any tips on this also to restore thin skin around the groin area.
      I greatly look forward to hear more soon and any advice you could give to get results fast, but also safely.
      Have a great day!
      Thanks Dan.
      greenbean52 -
      Hi DLD,
      Please excuse if in wrong reply first time using this forum.
      I was wondering how long would the length master with the strap take to deliver to the UK?
      also is it possible to track it, or could I use this forum to track it with the update.
      I look forward to following your S.R.T guide with this. and learning of my Lowest point of pull with the length master.
      Please could you also tell me what the twisting of the length master does while flaccid?
      also are any weights included for AD hanging or 20mins. if not please could you recommend where I could source them from and what to look for.
      but how does one with foreskin, stop the dreaded turtle-ling and the donut in the Bathmate.
      but yes, now that you say that it makes sense to roll the penis at night to help it recover with length.
      as I'm a grower not a show-er, and prone to turple-ling. do you have any advice on this to.
      How do I wrap a flaccid penis, only to have it grow and strink in the night. how do I wrap it so that it does not cut of the blood circulation. is there a rule you or trick you could share to get the right amount of pressure in the wrap every time DLD?
      as I've had both and was even around when the static wraps and extender was released.
      anyway, just wanted to say I am looking forward to starting my pe program again.
      thou its been a long time, off and on, you know how it is. and no real gains, due to the pull and the tuncula strengthen, and
      I could not do any further, and it took a long time to get back erections as I had streched it too far, and the balance between the
      tuncula and the lack blood volume amount was not even considered at the time. as I being a tall man, its harder to stretch the
      skin around that area, due to stretch marks. I've tried bio oil and borage oil and rose hip oil. but its just got thinner and well moisturized. any tips on this also to restore thin skin around the groin area.
      I greatly look forward to hear more soon and any advice you could give to get results fast, but also safely.
      Have a great day!
      Thanks Dan.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by greenbean52 View Post
      Hi DLD, how long would the length master with the strap take to deliver to the UK?
      Have a great day!
      Thanks Dan.

hey Dan, yes the LengthMasters are in stock and ready to ship. It comes with everything you need so have no worries. It also comes with USPS tracking so you can see where it is and when it will arrive. It comes in a non-disclosed box so no one will know what it is. It is an amazing tool and a very big part in the SRT process. I think the best advice I can give you is to study and implement the SRT routine. It is the fastest most effective routine available. Also, start yourself a progress thread so we can follow your work and help you with any issues you may encounter and praise you for the gains you will make. Very happy to have you here in the Brotherhood!
      dgreatkingp -
      Hi DLD im trying to make a purchase of the LM through my paypal account but it keeps getting denied, i contacted paypal and everything is ok on their side, my card also have the funding could it be something on your side??
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by dgreatkingp View Post
      Hi DLD im trying to make a purchase of the LM through my paypal account but it keeps getting denied, i contacted paypal and everything is ok on their side, my card also have the funding could it be something on your side??
      It should go through, are you sending to guru.dld@gmail.com?
      dgreatkingp -
      Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      It should go through, are you sending to guru.dld@gmail.com?
      No im trying to do it through paypal

I add it to my cart then proceed to checkout then i click pay!!

Im guessing thats not the way to do it?

So i have to send the payment through paypal but through your email, then you will respond ?
      if thats the case how much do i send ?

or what is the process?
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by dgreatkingp View Post
      No im trying to do it through paypal

I add it to my cart then proceed to checkout then i click pay!!

Im guessing thats not the way to do it?

So i have to send the payment through paypal but through your email, then you will respond ?
      if thats the case how much do i send ?

or what is the process?
      Simply Send me

$147.47 + $15.00 shipping in the USA

or

$147.47 + $32.00 shipping in the Everywhere Else

send the money to guru.dld@gmail.com then we will ship it to you directly. Please let me know when you have made your payment so I can get in the system and ship to you. Just post in this thread when you have completed the payment.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Sharp View Post
      does it work like the Bib hanger?
      Yes, it is also a hanger but so much more. Please look at the link and see all that is possible. >>>LengthMaster
      Gully781 -
      Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      Yes, it is also a hanger but so much more. Please look at the link and see all that is possible. >>>LengthMaster
      Hey I purchased the product and its been 3 days where can I receive the tracking information on the shipment?
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gully781 View Post
      Hey I purchased the product and its been 3 days where can I receive the tracking information on the shipment?
      Check your spam folder, if not there request another receipt from support@mattersofsize.com
      skyride -
      Hi DLD, just making sure you received my order. Transaction ID: 8KW505487R268522U.

I emailed support@mattersofsize.com.

Cheers!
  • MoS Ad

Bathmate