• The All New Bathmate HydroMax X-50 X Penis Hydro Pump is Here!

The All New Bathmate HydroMax X50 Xtreme Hydro Penis Pump Is Here!

This New X-50 Replaces the Goliath and is for people looking to Achieve Maximum Penis Gains by Penis Pumping with a Hydro Pump.

EXCLUSIVE!
    Get $140 in Discounts when you Order Exclusively Through MoS

USE THIS LINK!

Bathmate Hydromax Now Comes in Four Different Sizes to Accommodate
    Everyones Penis Size and Penis Growth Stages ranging from the
    X20, X30, X40 & New X50
    All Available in Red, Blue and Clear

Use the Chart Below to See What Size Bathmate Hydromax is Right For You

Comments 27 Comments
      kyomoto -
      Wheres the video DLD making and awesome glad its out now
      LONGERDICK7+ -
      will be great the day i fill the x40xtreme once i beat the x40 no doubt x50 going to be waiting lol

Whats next the x60
      kyomoto -
      Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
      will be great the day i fill the x40xtreme once i beat the x40 no doubt x50 going to be waiting lol

Whats next the x60
      x1000
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post

Whats next the x60
      X60 lol That would be for the man who wants a 15 x 9
      LIGHTNING -
      The 5 Bathmates have arrived today directly from the owners of Bathmate for our side by side comparison video.

The Xtreme boxes are going to be bigger due to them coming with the cases and extra goods.

From Left to Right, X20, X30, X40 Xtreme, Goliath, X50 Xtreme

Before we shoot the video, we are going to try to dig out a Hercules and Penomet pump out of the storage to get the full range of pump sizes.

We are going to try to get this shot and uploaded this weekend.

kyomoto -
      Awesome can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
      X60 lol That would be for the man who wants a 15 x 9
      What improvements do you think bathmate could do since we're not expecting a bigger size any time soon due to the sizes already being enough
      LIGHTNING -
      Bathmate has been proven to have the best power, size options, add ons and customer support. Plus they have been around for quite a while. All I can see is just more options but with the versatility of using the pumps wet or dry and the amount of pressure they offer is hard to beat.
      kyomoto -
      Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
      Bathmate has been proven to have the best power, size options, add ons and customer support. Plus they have been around for quite a while. All I can see is just more options but with the versatility of using the pumps wet or dry and the amount of pressure they offer is hard to beat.
      So improvements on pressure and versatility and perhaps new utilities/ or functions.

Other than that they've pretty much got sizes covered up well.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
      With time, if things arise that will improve the best pump in the world, we will state our wishes and BathMate will listen. We have had a hand in improving the BathMate, the Penoment and most notedly, the SizeGenetics. If we find better ways to use the equipment we have here it does get considered and included if it is positive.
      kyomoto -
      With time, if things arise that will improve the best pump in the world, we will state our wishes and BathMate will listen. We have had a hand in improving the BathMate, the Penoment and most notedly, the SizeGenetics. If we find better ways to use the equipment we have here it does get considered and included if it is positive.
      It's honestly the leading competitor right now. I hope they become more informed over time about the more technical side to PE because their recommendations on usage is very minimal and unrealistic for PE-ers
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
      It's honestly the leading competitor right now. I hope they become more informed over time about the more technical side to PE because their recommendations on usage is very minimal and unrealistic for PE-ers
      Always know that companies play on the safe side of things, especially when it comes to your penis. But, luckily we have the Brotherhood to give proper direction beyond what the company can give.
      kyomoto -
      Always know that companies play on the safe side of things, especially when it comes to your penis. But, luckily we have the Brotherhood to give proper direction beyond what the company can give.
      Yes much of the concept should come from people who know how to grow the dick instead of having the creators kind of guess at what could be done mechanic wise.
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
      Yes much of the concept should come from people who know how to grow the dick instead of having the creators kind of guess at what could be done mechanic wise.
      Well BathMate will never suggest we attach a wine-vac to their pumps, making them 10 times more powerful. SizeGenetics would never suggest that we create the PhalloGenetics or Phallosan for that matter. They give us the equipment and we make it our own.
      kyomoto -
      Well BathMate will never suggest we attach a wine-vac to their pumps, making them 10 times more powerful. SizeGenetics would never suggest that we create the PhalloGenetics or Phallosan for that matter. They give us the equipment and we make it our own.
      I still think there should be more communication in terms of how to be able to grow the penis to create something amazing. Because if they just create something without understanding much like we do what PE is and does then it'll be hard for them and that'll make it hard for us. WE had to figure out a way to use the devices. We werent given proper instructions like we now give.
      Munto -
      Well BathMate will never suggest we attach a wine-vac to their pumps, making them 10 times more powerful.
      So are you saying that the Extreme version is 10 times stronger than the X-version by itself or that the X-Version + wine-vac is stronger than the Extreme?
      Big Schwanz Acht -
      Quote Originally Posted by Munto View Post
      So are you saying that the Extreme version is 10 times stronger than the X-version by itself or that the X-Version + wine-vac is stronger than the Extreme?
      I can't comment on The Extreme models except that my assumption would be that they probably limit the amount of pressure that the ball-pump can create strictly for liability reasons while The VV mod has no such governance, (you could potentially make your d!ck explode w/it )
      Munto -
      Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
      I can't comment on The Extreme models except that my assumption would be that they probably limit the amount of pressure that the ball-pump can create strictly for liability reasons while The VV mod has no such governance, (you could potentially make your d!ck explode w/it )
      Fair!
      I would skip the explosion though !
      doublelongdaddy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Munto View Post
      Fair!
      I would skip the explosion though !
      The power of the wine-vac is by far more powerful than the handball.
      kyomoto -
      Oh for real? That does make sense though
      Big Schwanz Acht -
      Finally! The definitive answer from someone who has sampled both...I had always wondered how BM could 'safely' put out a product, (The Extreme versions) that would compare to The VV mod. Huge liability potential if they did
  • MoS Ad

Bathmate