Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nasty discolouration (with pics)

WIN_20160526_19_00_04_Pro.jpg This after a really intense bathmate and clamp session. Man I'm really disappointed with the front facing camera on the surface pro 3. Awesome little laptop substitute otherwise.
    Last edited by jmc6185; 07-10-16 at 05:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You never tried essential oils? They burn pretty hard and peel your skin much. I experimented once but found it too painful, although I was using the undiluted oils (rosemary, Clary sage, lemongrass) three of the four oils that the thrombosis oil is made from. The last oil is lavender but I lost the little bottle xD. If you mixed them with some base oil maybe its not as harsh.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    You never tried essential oils? They burn pretty hard and peel your skin much. I experimented once but found it too painful, although I was using the undiluted oils (rosemary, Clary sage, lemongrass) three of the four oils that the thrombosis oil is made from. The last oil is lavender but I lost the little bottle xD. If you mixed them with some base oil maybe its not as harsh.
    I've tried essential oils. Pretty harsh imo. I have some amlactin lotion coming. I've also found a plastic surgeon nearby who might be able to help. Apparently DLD has some special concoction he's brewing up. So there's definitely hope.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always been darker than average, but my dick is need of a serious makeover. haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mick09 View Post
    If anyone's curious I just ordered some of this stuff:

Amazon.com: OZNaturals Retinol Serum - The Most Effective Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Serum Contains Professional Strength Retinol + Astaxanthin + Vitamin E. Get The Dramatic Youthful Results You've Been Looking For!: Beauty

It looks like a good quality retinol serum based on the concentration and the review. I'm gonna do a chemical peel with 50% TCA (very strong) and then use the serum for a a few weeks and see how things are. In my experience the acid peel alone helps, but definitely doesn't get completely rid of discolouration. I'm hoping the serum will go a long way with helping.

I'll post some before and after pictures if it works.
    See any results?

Post Thanks / Like

Mine gets dark like in your pic but only when I stop PE for two/three days and resume clamping/pump at regular intensity. also you need to chop up your clamp sets into like ten minutes. I usually declamp when my cock gets purplish and do some jelqs. This method helps wear out the cock faster while limiting discoloration.

If you get in there and do the exercises hard and fast (granted you have adequate experience) you'll finish your sessions much quicker than just sitting there all passive. Get in and out, only for what you came for, leaving no time for the tissue to cool down

Post Thanks / Like

yeah that's what I've been doing lately. Works just as well if not better. Wish I known that tip sooner, I probably could of avoided discoloration all together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jmc6185 View Post
    yeah that's what I've been doing lately. Works just as well if not better. Wish I known that tip sooner, I probably could of avoided discoloration all together.
    Hopefully some of the techniques about the forum will help you. Check out the Apple Cider Vinegar Discoloration fix, some swear by it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mick09 View Post
    So I did a pretty strong TCA peel. I used multiple layers of TCA 35% on most of my cock, and on one particular area where I had a scar with some bad discolouration around it I used TCA 50%. That stuff is VERY strong, so definitely not recommended for people without experience. I'm actually still healing from it about a month later, but the scar and discolouration in that area looks much better.

Overall though it's as expected... some improvement especially on really bad areas, but not close to what I'm looking for. It doesn't look that bad, but the whole thing just looks tanned... I want it back to my natural skin colour. I've been used the retinol stuff for about a week now and can't say I really notice much. I'll keep going til the bottle is done though. I'm considering some skin lightening bleach, but that could be dangerous.

I was considering this method, I'm glad to hear that it works for the heavy discoloration for you. I tried ACV and it may have worked a little bit but yeah putting anything highly acidic on such sensitive skin is going to feel like crap. lol
    Have you heard of TCA cross? I was also looking into maybe purchasing a dermapen, they seem pretty effective in breaking up scar tissue, and discoloration.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak View Post
    I have decided to stop with the Magic Shaving Powder since it started giving me chemical burns and that's not cool. Speaking of cool, I decided to try another treatment which at present seems to work best of all which is freezing treatment. I bought a freeze applicator which originally is used to remove warts. I applied some of this freezing on a patch of discoloured skin which also had scarring from stretching and at the moment my skin is healing but I can't detect any discolouration plus the scar seems to be gone as well. I can't give an accurate statement yet since it's still healing but when it's all healed I'll report back. It usually takes about 14 days for it to heal.

When you apply the freezing applicator to the skin it turns white, after a little while it turns back to the normal colour. After a few days a little bump forms and a little later a black patch or scab, which after about 14 days falls off, revealing a new set of fresh skin.

Since this is pretty drastic Im thinking about doing it in stages instead of freezing the whole thing so when this small patch is a succes I'll report back with a pic and continue on with the treatment and report when everything is back to normal. ;-)

The AmLactin cream just seems to make things worse and darkens my penis even more so that's no help at all.
    I tried ACV and it did shed quite a bit, the AMLactin does seem to make things darker for some reason. Your overall results are really quite amazing, my discoloration really isn't terrible and this thread definitely keeps me optimistic. My foreskin got hit the hardest by discoloration, and I think maybe the liquid wort remover or salicyic acid would take care of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak View Post
    I've been away for a long time but I'm back for an update! I've been experimenting on-and-off with various treatments. First I tried the wart remover, which did fix some areas but got other parts to discolor again. I tried Amlactin which didn't really feel nice, very wet and stingy and didn't like that each day all day.

However, I've finally found something that works for me. Retin-A 0,05% and Nadinola cream. I apply it before going to sleep but not each night. My schedule is this:

First Retin-A, after about 5min Nadinola, on: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. Then repeat till it's all clear.

Here's a pic of how it looks now. Much better than before:
    Attachment 28508
    Still can't believe this! What a night and day difference!

Gonna try both the Nadinola and Retin A ,and abandon the AMlactin. I actually tried using some Retin A that I got from in the past and it did cause some shedding almost over night. I ran out though, luckily it's fairly inexpensive on ebay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dickerschwanz View Post
    I got rid several times with DMSO. (read about safety!!!) wrapped with some castor oil. Increase the strenght/ratio of DMSO until you peel. works everytime.
    Holy crap really?? How do you mix them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Still can't believe this! What a night and day difference!

Gonna try both the Nadinola and Retin A ,and abandon the AMlactin. I actually tried using some Retin A that I got from in the past and it did cause some shedding almost over night. I ran out though, luckily it's fairly inexpensive on ebay
    Wow, pink and fresh as babies skin! Incredible!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I still can't believe his results, this should silence any doubters!

You're the man filmfreak!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I still can't believe his results, this should silence any doubters!

You're the man filmfreak!
    I have been saying this from the get go. Filmfreak took major risks to bring the Brotherhood a method of correcting color issues. This is the pioneer spirit I love! I hope he visits us soon.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

See any results?
    I didn't see any results with the retinol stuff no. Although I may not have used it for long enough. I think I gave it about two weeks and then gave up. I'm currently trying this stuff, which has hydroquinone (powerful skin lightener) in it.

https://www.amazon.ca/Porcelain-Skin...hitening+serum

It's been about a month and I can't say I've seen any real significant changes... maybe a slight whitening. I may re-try the retinol stuff again after.

I was considering this method, I'm glad to hear that it works for the heavy discoloration for you. I tried ACV and it may have worked a little bit but yeah putting anything highly acidic on such sensitive skin is going to feel like crap. lol
    Have you heard of TCA cross? I was also looking into maybe purchasing a dermapen, they seem pretty effective in breaking up scar tissue, and discoloration.
    I've never heard of TCA cross. Let us know how the dermapen works.

Post Thanks / Like

from a medical point, discoloration could be broke down blood i.e bilirubin. alot of babys have that and in order to get rid of it we use UV lamps for the baby skin, cause the UV Rays change bilirubin to a more water soluble form which can then be transported away. maybe this works for the dick too? its only a couple of minutes. google neonatal ikterus uv therapy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by putzaras View Post
    from a medical point, discoloration could be broke down blood i.e bilirubin. alot of babys have that and in order to get rid of it we use UV lamps for the baby skin, cause the UV Rays change bilirubin to a more water soluble form which can then be transported away. maybe this works for the dick too? its only a couple of minutes. google neonatal ikterus uv therapy
    Interesting info. Actually I've been experimenting a lot with near infrared light recently and was considering trying it out. Near infrared has tons of benefits, so I figured it may help with this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by putzaras View Post
    On it, thanks for the advice. Any help is discoloration is always welcome. The thing is, since the 5x5x3 routine came into play discoloration has dropped considerably. I am now convinced that discoloration comes from over-pumping, over-clamping, or over-anything that is restrictive.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112