View RSS Feed

Matters of Size Natural Penis Enlargement BLOG

A great Workout for a Stubborn Tunica

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I want to go over a routine that has been making insane gains for myself and hundreds others. Girth can be very stubborn for men, as a matter of fact many guys give up on girth because they find it too difficult to gain. Some other guys gain girth very easily, so why the difference from man to man? For the most part it is an internal structure called the tunica, a thick, membrane that surround the inner shaft of the penis (right below the skin. This membrane is kind of like a thick condom covering the entire shaft. It serves as the holding structure of all internal portions of the penis. If this were not there the penis could be stretched to unlimited proportions, although the shape of the penis would be awful and unstable.

Stretching the tunica can be difficult as it contains only about 5% elasticity and normal stretching in penis enlargement can take a long time to stretch this membrane. There are ways around this so do not lose hope, you will just need to shift the way you train. There are a few very effective ways to stretch this stubborn tissue and I will go over these for your consideration.

Extender Use:
First is long periods of stretching with constant stress being applied to the penis. Accomplishing this with your hands can be done but in most cases, manual stretching will need to be done for long periods to accomplish this. Using a penis extender will be your best method for long periods of stretch. What is ideal about an extender is the stretch can be set and forgotten about for hours while you do other things, like work, driving, surfing the web, etc. Putting the penis under stress for 30 minutes or more does a wonderful job of breaking down the this fibrous tissue. Like magic, as you sleep this tissue repairs itself in a larger, more expanded state. Using an extender is the smartest way to gain in tunica size.

Girth Work:
As strange as it may sound, girth work is the best friend of gaining length. Girth is all about expansion and when extreme girth work is done there can be a girth size increase of almost 1.25". Now you may be thinking what does girth have to do with length but when it comes to the tunica it has everything to do with it. When you expand in girth work the penis expands both ways, vertically and horizontally. Even though much of the expansion is temporary, it wildly breaks down the tunica tissue allowing for extremely effective stretching sessions.

Recently, over the past 6 months, I have been training using an exercise called DLD BathMate Girth Blasters. The BathMate is a new hydro-pump Matters of Size has been using. This pump is very different than the standard pump (and less expensive for that matter.) Standard pumping relies on air pressure to cause tissue expansion. Unfortunately air causes what is known as fluid retention. This is when a small amount of body fluid becomes trapped at the base dermal level of the penis causing unwanted swelling. Because of this air pumping has been a largely difficult way to gain girth. The Bathmate uses water as it's main method of expansion and fluid retention is kept to a strict minimum while expansion stay excellent. The trick in the use of the BathMate is using it in conjunction with my record breaking exercise called DLD Slow Squash Jelqs. The complete routine is called DLD Bathmate Girth Blasters and it is easy and fun to perform and the tunica stretch is amazing.

First you will need to learn the DLD Slow Squash Jelq as listed below:

THE SLOW SQUASH JELQ EXERCISE:
I get myself fully erect. Once I have an optimum erection I will kegel as much blood into my penis as possible than with one hand (as shown) I clamp off at the base. I need some room to move the blood around so I will squeeze my glans releasing a small amount of blood than I clamp off again. The hand clamped off at the extreme base slowly and intensely jelq up maybe an inch. Once in this position I take the heal of the other hand and squash the blood from by head downward against the hand clamping. I am still applying upward pressure with the clamped hand as the heal of the upper hand continues to push the blood around. Very similar to an Isolated Compression Squeeze the difference being the upper hand is open and the heal of the hand is used to push against the resisting hand. As I said above I will do one rep for about 2-3 minutes at which time I release do a few Dual Dry Jelqs and begin the next set.

My goal, as stated above is MAXIMUM EXPANSION. I gage this by looking at my wrists while training and I make a visual comparison of the GIRTH of my penis to the GIRTH of my wrist. I want to get myself thicker than my wrist and I do this every session. Just for fun when I surpass my wrist GIRTH I start looking at my ankles (yeah right!) but it is fun to try.
Here are some illustration I just drew that will hopefully help you guys understand better.

Next you will need to become familiar with the BathMate Hydro Pump.

How do you use it?
1) Fill the bath with water.
2) Once you're in the bath, put the Bathmate underwater until it completely fills with water, then while it's underwater put your penis inside it.

3) Push the bathmate down towards the pelvis base several times until you've created a vaccum. You should start to feel the pressure building up. Surplus water starts to be replaced from the pressure release valve at the top of the Bathmate. You may have to pump it down four of five times until no more water comes out of the pressure release valve.

4) Once you cannot pump any further, just relax for five minutes. Whenever you cannot pump the Bathmate further this is the optimum vaccum at that particular time.
5) Every four or five minutes try pumping down again. As your penis is expanding this will force excess water from the top of the Bathmate everytime you pump down. But you will always reach a point where you cannot pump further.

6) Pump the Bathmate to its optimum vaccum, when you feel it's necessary. This is the stage where no more water comes out at the end, when you try pumping down.

(7) If you feel the pressure is too much, just lightly activate the pressure release at the top of the Bathmate. This will release pressure. After 15 to 20 minutes, release the pressure by pressing the pressure release at the top of the and take the unit off. Then stand up so you can see the results right away.

Now what you want to do here is use both the BathMate and the Slow Squash Jelq exercise together to bring the most expansion possible. Now that you understand the exercise and the BathMate here is the full routine.

DLD BathMate Girth Blasters:
Warm Up:
What I like to do for a warm up is some light stretching of the penis and scrotum. I spend about 3 minutes stretching and massaging until everything is good and loose. The first pumping will also get things nice and prepared too.

Water:
I fill the chamber of the BathMate with about a cup of warm-hot water.

Attachment:
With the BathMate pointed downward, so no water drips everywhere, I attach the BathMate. I will pump until I have full pressure. At this point no water can escape the chamber.

Pumping:
I will pump for between 5 and 10 minutes (depending on schedule)
Remove the Bathmate (I stand it up on end against the wall so no water escapes.) You could also refill with fresh warm water but I never do. I enter the chamber semi erect.

Slow Squash Jelqs:
I get myself 100% erect and proceed to do a 5 minute set of SSJ.

I repeat this process 3 times. So a routine could take 45 minutes with 10 minute pumping sets or half that time with 5 minute pumping sets.

Expansion:
Amazing, need I say more...AMAZING.

The next thing that will help with the tunica is any type of manual stretching above your erection angle. The angle of the erect penis is dependent on the suspensory ligaments, located at the upper portion of the base of the penis. These three fibrous bands are the suspension bridge of the erection. Your erection angle is determined by the length of these ligaments. Shorter ligaments mean higher erection angles. So if you have a very high erection angle and you stretch downward you are mainly stretching your ligaments but when you stretch above this angle you are mainly stretching your tunica. So if you are having a stubborn time gaining girth you may want to start focusing on upward, intense stretching.

Ideally it would be best to do all three of these methods as a total workout. The three methods listed above can easily be put into a daily routine that will bring the fastest length and girth gains.

Your workout may look like this:

DLD BathMate Girth Blasters for Girth
Extender Use for long stretching sessions
and 15 minutes of upward manual stretching.

In my opinion this will be the best workout for anyone looking for size gains, but particularly for those looking for expedited girth gains.

Submit "A great Workout for a Stubborn Tunica" to del.icio.us Submit "A great Workout for a Stubborn Tunica" to StumbleUpon Submit "A great Workout for a Stubborn Tunica" to Google Submit "A great Workout for a Stubborn Tunica" to Digg

Comments