Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetAGrip View Post
    I can only imagine Lisa Ann smells like an NFL locker room in real life.
    lmbo

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetAGrip View Post
    I can only imagine Lisa Ann smells like an NFL locker room in real life.
    I would fuck her anyway
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (June, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18 cm
    MEG: 5.35"/13.6 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Take head from ass and set mind to purpose."

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    I really liked my Lisa Ann's Fleshlight and wanted to have various options to make it more interesting so I ordered 3 more sleeves (the buy 2 get 1 free deal), black case and a buttle of 250 milliliters Fleshlube (Which turns to be bigger than I expected). It arrived today and I was very excited!
    The sleeves I chose are:
    Vagina: Wonder Wave.
    Butt: Super Tight.
    Mouth: Heavenly.
    I'll try to add a picture of my collection to this reply.

    Anyway, I tried today the butt sleeve and let me tell you, it was absolutely fantastic! I thought that the opening will be too tight but it was perfect! Yeah it was a bit harder to penetrate in comparison to the sleeve I've already had, but when I was inside the tight opening caught my foreskin really well and moved it back and forth. I thought that the sleeve will not be interesting because it is smooth but it wasn't true, it felt great and very realistic (But I think that you will have to be sensitive, at least like me, in order to enjoy this texture). It was a very great experience.
    I'll try the other 2 during the next days and see which is the best.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (June, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18 cm
    MEG: 5.35"/13.6 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Take head from ass and set mind to purpose."

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    dang dude! that's quite the arsenal...you don't mess-around
    Thanks IAmSpartacus71 thanked for this post

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    I have one and rarely use it. I can't cum well using it. It was an expensive one, too. I get bored. The sensations just aren't there (only maybe at the very, very beginning).

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman338 View Post
    I have one and rarely use it. I can't cum well using it. It was an expensive one, too. I get bored. The sensations just aren't there (only maybe at the very, very beginning).
    It seems to me that you need to regain your sensitivity. Here are my recommendations for you:
    First and most important is stop masturbate by rubbing your penis with your dry hand, instead do it by moving your skin back and forth over the glans, if your skin is too tight and you can't do it this way use lube instead, but never rub your penis with your dry hand! It is unnatural and ruins your sensitivity.
    Second, start to restore your foreskin. Foreskin is very important for your sensitivity. If you don't know what foreskin restoration is then google it.
    Third, if you watch porn you better stop, it ruins the sensitivity in your brain. Google your brain on porn.

    It doesn't matter what kind of Fleshlight you have, you should enjoy it and feel the sensations all the way to the orgasm. As I said already, I have a smooth sleeve and it feels fantastic!

    BTW: What kind of Fleshlight do you have? Just curious.
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (June, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18 cm
    MEG: 5.35"/13.6 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Take head from ass and set mind to purpose."

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Just bought Lisa Ann's Fleshlight (:

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    It seems to me that you need to regain your sensitivity. Here are my recommendations for you:
    First and most important is stop masturbate by rubbing your penis with your dry hand, instead do it by moving your skin back and forth over the glans, if your skin is too tight and you can't do it this way use lube instead, but never rub your penis with your dry hand! It is unnatural and ruins your sensitivity.
    Second, start to restore your foreskin. Foreskin is very important for your sensitivity. If you don't know what foreskin restoration is then google it.
    Third, if you watch porn you better stop, it ruins the sensitivity in your brain. Google your brain on porn.

    It doesn't matter what kind of Fleshlight you have, you should enjoy it and feel the sensations all the way to the orgasm. As I said already, I have a smooth sleeve and it feels fantastic!

    BTW: What kind of Fleshlight do you have? Just curious.
    I just don't feel anything in fast thrusting. Maybe what you're saying is true.

    I am cut very loosely.

    But when I thrust really fast, I just am not feeling the good sensations like I do when I jack off, or play with my nutsack. The first few thrusts feel nice ... and then I am bored.

    I am have $90 fleshlight. It's called the Alien Male Masturbater.

    Fucking is just not turning me on. I'd rather eat a pussy out, or watch a dude/girl eat out good pussy. I watch a lot of lesbian porn. But I have no other sexual outlet at the moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •