Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foreskin Restoration Benefits-- Subjective and Objective

Hi, I think that baby boys are born with all the body parts they need to be a whole man. Who has the right to rob them of there manhood. If they were not meant to have a foreskin, one would not have grown there. It is there for a purpose and makes the whole man enjoy sex and makes the sex act enjoyable to his mate. bigchiefjw

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Command since is that the more skin you have, the more room for growth and expansion will take place. You shorten the skin, you penis can't stretch out like having a foreskin. That is what a foreskin is for, taking care of the erection and the glide of the shaft

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is skeptical about restoring, I think you ought to give the Man Hood a try for one month. I am circ'd and my wife is preg. I always thought if I had a son, I would want him to be like me. I have been wearing the man hood for about a week now and already see major changes in my head and the skin around it. I am seriously rethinking a lot of things. Give the Man Hood a try for a month and if you do not think it has done anything for you, then you know FR is not for you. It has changed my mind and it just might do the same for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skepdick View Post
    Well it definately isn't a "fact" that penis size will increase as a result of FR alone so yes, I think you should move that one to the subjective category. Actually, I have a friend here on the forum who isn't around much anymore, but his name is Swedeguy. He is an adult male who was circumcized a few months ago (he is in his 20's) and after healing from the surgery, with no Penis Enlargement, he actually GAINED a fraction of an inch of girth.

Now, this doesn't "prove that circumcision increases penis size", although you use similar accounts to discuss the proof of the merit of FR, but I really think that we don't have any definitive proof of the benefits of FR, besides having a flap of skin over the dick head and a more intense odor as opposed to not having them.

-Skepdick

How can circumcision increase size when you're removing skin? unless that person has gotten swollen or some kind of infection.. Restoring skin would be obviously more benefical.. you can't remove a part of an object and say that object has gotten bigger... unless maybe your friend had tight foreskin which hindered the penis from completely reaching full size

Post Thanks / Like

Here is some General Tips:(tugging)
    *Do not rush it or try too hard. Don't be overzealous.
    *Pay attention to your skin and stop if it hurts or you get sore.
    *Start out slow and see how it goes. Increase the tension and tugging time slowly.
    *More is not necessarily better. Many restorers have discovered that less is better. I manual tug only 1 hour a day and I am very happy with my progress. Others tug half a day, all day, or all day and night.
    *Don't tug when asleep until after you have some tugging experience. You need to learn your limits and you definitely do not want to hurt your penis.
    *You are not stretching your foreskin to make it longer, you are stretching your foreskin to induce mitosis so your foreskin will grow longer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12