Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 143
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Doc View Post
    utter nonsense. Show us a link with some statistically viable data to support that. Ever heard of evolution? Evolution would dictate that foreskins would fall off naturally if what you say is true.

    Doc, you really are crazy
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the Middle of No Where...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Perhaps DLD, but quite irrelevant I mean c'mon... we are in fact animals... animals with fancy brains and thumbs... but other than that, we're just animals, and our penises are not much different than that of any other mammal. Most have foreskins... it clearly serves a purpose, and bad designs DIE OFF, thanks to evolution, period. It's just genital mutilation encouraged by an outdated church... the same church that finally admitted the Earth goes around the Sun in 1991.... what does that tell you? I'm sure those cultures in Africa that slice of clitorises (or is it "clitorai"?) also justify it with similar rhetoric about health or some crap... but it's obviously just genital mutilation to us... foreskins are harder to swallow so to speak, because it's OUR culture that teaches US this rhetoric about health, disease, etc. But I'm open to looking at data that runs contrary to logic and reason, just supply it.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Doc View Post
    Perhaps DLD, but quite irrelevant I mean c'mon... we are in fact animals... animals with fancy brains and thumbs... but other than that, we're just animals, and our penises are not much different than that of any other mammal. Most have foreskins... it clearly serves a purpose, and bad designs DIE OFF, thanks to evolution, period. It's just genital mutilation encouraged by an outdated church... the same church that finally admitted the Earth goes around the Sun in 1991.... what does that tell you? I'm sure those cultures in Africa that slice of clitorises (or is it "clitorai"?) also justify it with similar rhetoric about health or some crap... but it's obviously just genital mutilation to us... foreskins are harder to swallow so to speak, because it's OUR culture that teaches US this rhetoric about health, disease, etc. But I'm open to looking at data that runs contrary to logic and reason, just supply it.
    Excellent post! I agree with most of it but I do think we are a bit more advanced than animals in general. Consciousness is the difference.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the Middle of No Where...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    That's true.... I've definitely never seen another animal that was stretching his penis or shoving it into devices to try to make it bigger to impress the females... lol. That alone is proof of our higher consciousness. But on a serious note, I do agree. Reason and consciousness do separate us... but I thought I covered that with the "fancy brains" remark. And frankly, if you watch the nightly news, we're a pretty animalistic species... if you put a man in the right situation, the odds are he won't react much differently than a caveman or gorilla for that matter. But on the bright side, of all the primates, we (Human Beings) have the largest penises (you know, to get things back to MoS).

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne,Australia
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Eastern and Scandinavian Europeans will laugh at an uncut dick and comment that guys has inadvertently converted to Judaism. In fact the rest of Americans all the way down to Antarctica are uncut

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Eastern and Scandinavian Europeans will laugh at an uncut dick and comment that guys has inadvertently converted to Judaism. In fact the rest of Americans all the way down to Antarctica are uncut
    They will laugh at a cut dick, you wanted to say, right?

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne,Australia
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKyle View Post
    They will laugh at a cut dick, you wanted to say, right?
    Yes!sorry my bad

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    tbh, I was never laughed at, but I'm usually the only one cut when it's Sauna time or whatever.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKyle View Post
    tbh, I was never laughed at, but I'm usually the only one cut when it's Sauna time or whatever.
    Just the opposite here
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Agreed. Our culture is so damn brainwashed. Recently one man interviewed his mother. Also, he interviewed random people and asked them why they circumcised their sons. The responses were:

    "They did it, so I went along with it. It meant something to me"
    "It's cleaner."
    Mothers excuse: "It was clear. Boys are circumcised. End of story" - the culture has developed the idea that boys are simply circumcised without any reason. There is absolutely no logic behind it.
    "It's an old boys thing. Now the boy is one of us." - they do it just so the boys can fit in. So it's a bandwagon thing. Once again, another illogical reason to circumcise.
    "Just for hygenes sake" - Once again, they do it because somehow society has developed the notion that cut means cleaner. That is just not true.

    Conclusion: Our culture does it not for valid medical reasons, but because others do it.

    Shitty reason eh?


    You don't do something that removes 80% of penile nerves, ruins someones life forever, harms all of society, and something that's taboo as genocide simply because others do it.
    Last edited by TylerVo; 09-17-11 at 12:05 PM.
    Foreskin restoration can fully restore your foreskin and ALL of the missing nerves. Sadly, the medical community refuses to recognize that there is a demand for this procedure. Sign the petition below and prove them wrong.

    http://www.restore-foreskin.com/petition.htm

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    southern cali
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Im thankful my parents didn't decide that the first thing I'd go through in this world is to let a stranger take a knife to my bits.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I unfortunately am cut because my parents are very gullible people that buys anything people say. My dad is uncut but some jewish doctor convinced him to have me and my second older brother cut. Now I can't feel the head of my cock at age 40 and it is starting to go numb. The only sensation I get from sex is feeling the corona and the inch under the corona. It feels almost like the head of my cock were cut off. I feel that most divorces in America happen becuase of lack of sexual satisfaction in the marriage and circumcision is part of the problem. The is even a high divorce rate amongst Jews and it is not that jewish women are princesses but maybe they BECOME that way because of the lack of pleasure circumcision brings to the bedroom. You need plenty of lube to at least satisfy the woman or else she may suffer from internal bleeding in the vaginal canal if you stroke too hard with a cut cock.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by darkseid1998 View Post
    I unfortunately am cut because my parents are very gullible people that buys anything people say. My dad is uncut but some jewish doctor convinced him to have me and my second older brother cut. Now I can't feel the head of my cock at age 40 and it is starting to go numb. The only sensation I get from sex is feeling the corona and the inch under the corona. It feels almost like the head of my cock were cut off. I feel that most divorces in America happen becuase of lack of sexual satisfaction in the marriage and circumcision is part of the problem. The is even a high divorce rate amongst Jews and it is not that jewish women are princesses but maybe they BECOME that way because of the lack of pleasure circumcision brings to the bedroom. You need plenty of lube to at least satisfy the woman or else she may suffer from internal bleeding in the vaginal canal if you stroke too hard with a cut cock.
    Wow, I never have had any of these issues with my circumcision or being Jewish
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    First of All My dick Is extremely sensitive and I'm circumsized, Not only that, I hoenstly feel like the effects of circumcision is over dramatized just a little too much. For everyone that talks about how circumcision is Painful to babies, If any of you guys can recall having that surgery done to you as an infant I will shut my fucking mouth, but I find it ridiculous for people to complain about how someone else feels it's not your dick either so who cares. Most Men are satisfied with that decision and not only that, Women Don't like uncircumcised penises , I myself find it pretty gross, the pro's do not outweigh the cons. A woman who doesn't find your penis sexual ( instead finds it grotesque) won't be turned on , and probably won't have as much sex, so that Odd skin effect and moisture feeling won't work.
    I can understand why someone would want to restore foreskin just enough to give there dicks room to grow taught again but that's where it stops.

    Besides Penis Enlargement The pros are miniscule and not worth it, I don't even understand how the rolling of foreskin feels better than straight friction from a vagina. Rolling does not even create friction compared to sliding. What kills me the most is how you people accuse Parents ( and some of your own parents) to circumsize they're child, isn't it possible that your father felt he was doing you a favor, and had an idea of what he was doing? I could understand if your father was uncriced and you were but 9 times out of ten he is. You guys make it seem like your parents Are killing you, and then raising you for 18 fucking years ; they paid for it with they're own money. Most parents have a brain and don't need a doctor to explain to them logcial differences between having foreskin and not. It's quite obvious that it gets in the way and not everyone with foreskin fully erects without it, some people don't so don't blame the doctor for shortening your dick either. People with foreskin problems is rare and it all depends on the doctor, but you don't see people protesting against child birth because some kids end up with defects or die in the process ( i know it's a slight outreach, but it makes my point). The argument some of you people made are Overdramatic and you ahve refused to see it from both sides.
    Last edited by H0cus_p0kus; 12-12-11 at 05:52 AM.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck27713 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that one of the reasons that the practice still continues in the US is that the hospitals can sell the skin to drug and cosmetic companies for testing and research. So, this adds a whole new demension to the discussion. Is circumcision still promoted because it provides billions for hospitals in sales of what they call "medical waste". This point however, is not mentioned by most when discussing the topic. I put it out that profit is the real motive behind the promotion of the practice. I was surprised and sickened when I learned that some of the facial products that women use contain ingredients that were derived from foreskins. That is why I inform as many people as I can about these products.
    Although I am glad I'm circed this is true, but I also believe you can choose to keep your foreskin and sell it yourself, it's your dickskin so I believe you can make some of the money back from that little surgery.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I am cut, and although I love the look of a cut cock, I knew that the reason I could literally fuck for hours at a time was due to a lack of sensitivity. I have been using the SG with VLC, and it has led to an increase in foreskin on my cock head. Whats interesting is that where the skin covers my cockhead, my cock has become so sensitive, and generally my orgasms have improved massively. I wouldnt mind more foreskin as it feels as though it will make sex much more enjoyable.

    However I dont blame my parents etc for having me cut - its part of the culture etc and they believed they were doing the right thing. I don't view it as abuse etc And its not like its the end of the world being cut!

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionPossible View Post
    if you ever restore ur foreskin you'll probably want to go get it cut again lol. It isnt' that great lol. the most sensation comes from the frenulum and most circed men have that left intact
    I'm uncut and can tell you most of it DOES NOT come from only from the frenulum only. Most of it comes right below the corona of glans penis. Direct stimulation to the frenulum will not produce an orgasm at all for me. I tried it for 40 minutes straight nothing. Just some hard involuntary Kegeling at the 15minute mark but it went away after a few minutes.

    Another thing is if I get cut now I probably lose about 1/2 to 3/4 inch of girth MSEG.

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Over a Milf's House
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Supra View Post
    Its not a parents decision or a doctors to cut there kids, its bs. Its infant trauma that is not needed at all. I cant stand this
    This is true I agree Im cut but I know where you coming from I feel the same way about getting kids ears pierced it should be there decision

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Over a Milf's House
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I'm cut for the ones that are uncut I guess not all cut guys are tight I'm not when erect I still have some skin to move with its not loose baggy or anything I think its just right. Me personally I'm not into the foreskin thing my opinion and I don't feel i lost any sensitivity in my penis I can cum quick or take forever depending on the pussy I'm in my circumcision must have been perfect in my eyes from reading what others say about it. If anyone is curious to see that it isn't so tight I can upload a pic

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Kinda odd to see people saying that we are brainwashed and mostly do to the right wing religious people? Has anyone taken a look around lately, if America is brainwashed its definitely not a christian or religious influence. Maybe a Nephilim influence lol ohhh yeah but you thought we were alone in all this didn't you

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the hell is wrong with my cum?
    By yungdunna in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-05, 04:04 PM
  2. What the F*$% is wrong with people?!
    By kong1971 in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-10-04, 09:46 PM
  3. what the hell is LOT?
    By pyro in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-03, 12:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

account, advanced, aesthetic, air, allows, apart, appropriate, asia, asian, average, basically, bath, bigger, bitter, black, blood, body, break, butchered, cockring, conclusion, confused, conscious, contact, contain, cover, creases, cum, cut, damage, deal, decades, decrease, depression, directly, disagree, discharge, distinguished, doublelongdaddy, easy, edging, educated, effective, elsewhere, enjoyable, erect, erection, europeans, fairly, farther, fast, fat, firmer, flaccid, foreskin, ging, girlfriend, gland, glans, growth, guy, gym, hands, hanging, hard, hardcore, harder, hardly, head, health, help, homosexual, https, huge, ide, immune, improve, inc, increase, increasing, india, indicate, indicates, inflamed, injury, insanity, ios, kidneys, kola, larger, live, load, lose, masturbate, meant, messi, money, nor, normal, numb, obviously, offering, opposite, options, painful, par, penile skin, penis, perfect, perfectly, perma, placed, pos, posts, power, ppv, practices, presence, pressure, private, program, provides, pumping, pussy, questio, question, quick, recommend, regarding, regards, research, results, routine, safe, satisfy, sensations, sensitivity, sex, short, shortening, shower, simple, skin, sleeve, somehow, stimulation, stories, stretch, stretched, stretching, study, success, support, surgery, task, theory, thick, tight, time, tio, traditional, transmission, tries, truth, trying to, uncircumcised, underneath, unfortunately, uti, vacuum, veins, warm, weight, well being, wide, wondered, worst, wrap, zero, zipper

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •