Post Thanks / Like

Stretching the Foreskin

Hi Readers: I'm new to the forum and am 69 y/o/. I was fully cut at birth as most of we men were back then. Wanting to have a nice hanging foreskin covering my penis head has led me to exercises over the past two years. Now have folds and folds of foreskin that completely cover my corona and presently is 3/4 of the way down to my meatus. There is now so much stretched foreskin that when stretched open by four fingers I can hold a golf ball within the foreskin. As a full time nudist I get many looks and stares at my nudist resort. If anybody would like further details as to exercises and micro close up color photography send me your e-mail address for further info. My e-mail address is: mhvdii@comcast.net.
    Micro Phallus
    Last edited by micro phallus; 07-28-08 at 12:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stretching the Foreskin

You can post your pics here if you want so we can get a better understanding of your situation.
    PE is a marathon NOT a race.

Post Thanks / Like

Do Not have the capability to post pictures to any site. That is why I listed my e-mail. Can then attach them in a return e-mail to sender.

Post Thanks / Like

wow, a golf ball...
    Starting: 7 1/2" BPEL, 4 1/2" MSEG
    Goal: 8" BPEL, 5" MSEG

www.circumstitions.com

Post Thanks / Like

could you post your exercises? i was cut loosely at birth and can almost stretch my foreskin over my glans all the way, but want enough to look uncut

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry, dmoney!! If you hang in there and practice P.E. consistently, you should end up like me. I was cut loosely as well and now my glans is normally about two-thirds covered. I sure as hell look uncut. I just have to remember now to "peel" back the foreskin when I go to take a pee.
    P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

"Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

"Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

"P.E. is a sport"...DLD

"Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

"PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goinfor11x7 View Post
    Don't worry, dmoney!! If you hang in there and practice P.E. consistently, you should end up like me. I was cut loosely as well and now my glans is normally about two-thirds covered. I sure as hell look uncut. I just have to remember now to "peel" back the foreskin when I go to take a pee.
    so what exactly did you do? i just stretch from 30 minutes to an hour before bed as hard as i can

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's mainly time that has made the difference, dmoney, and all of the forward and downward stretching I have done. One other factor: I injured the nerves around my circumcision scar toward the end of my first year of P.E. After that I stayed away from that sensitive area, but I used the loose skin (I had a lot), to make sure that area was covered whenever I did any stretching exercises. One of my favorite exercises is what a call the "jelq/stretch combo."

I do a jelq stroke for two to three seconds, and then I finish it off with a hard stretch pull straight out and then down. This requires me to pull on the end of my dick and that sensitive area. So I have always made sure that, that sensitive area is covered by all the loose skin. In the process I have continued to stretch that skin so that now, when flaccid, it covers pretty much my entire glans.

Like many of my gains during my experience with P.E. the foreskin "restoration" has been accidental.
    P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

"Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

"Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

"P.E. is a sport"...DLD

"Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

"PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goinfor11x7 View Post
    I think it's mainly time that has made the difference, dmoney, and all of the forward and downward stretching I have done. One other factor: I injured the nerves around my circumcision scar toward the end of my first year of P.E. After that I stayed away from that sensitive area, but I used the loose skin (I had a lot), to make sure that area was covered whenever I did any stretching exercises. One of my favorite exercises is what a call the "jelq/stretch combo."

I do a jelq stroke for two to three seconds, and then I finish it off with a hard stretch pull straight out and then down. This requires me to pull on the end of my dick and that sensitive area. So I have always made sure that, that sensitive area is covered by all the loose skin. In the process I have continued to stretch that skin so that now, when flaccid, it covers pretty much my entire glans.

Like many of my gains during my experience with P.E. the foreskin "restoration" has been accidental.
    yea, i think that's why my skin is so loose now, from moderate P.E. and masturbation