Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hanging Video Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by jkisineffect
    wtf?? i down loaded the video and it stopped a third of the way in

I just bought a new lap top, can someone check the video
    and post back ? im really pissed
    that's called a video codec prolem. Try downloading video lan player AKA "VLC"
    Started Jan. 1 2006 6'' nbpel/4,9''(girth)
    Current Size
    NBP 7.6 '' (19 cm) x 5.30 '' (13 cm)
    Goal
    NBPEL: 8
    ERECT GIRTH: 6

Routine used
    Also testing some Vimax (pe) pills... (regularly updated)
    Can't seem to be able to cum?

Post Thanks / Like

anyone know the name of the group an song in this tutorial vid?

Post Thanks / Like

Benni Benassi - Satisfaction

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Hanging Video Tutorial

Just in the process of ordering a Bib hanger and this video was extremely informative. Thanks to whoever made the video.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow... I'm new to the forum and I didn't know guys did that? I thought there were some crazy hardcore guys out there that probably sit in a dark basement listening to Aphex Twin (COME TO DADDY) and do something like that, but didn't know it was a regular thing guys do. With that said.... THAT VIDEO WAS F'ING AWESOME!!! I want one of those things. I read all the posts in the thread and everyone is referring to a member called bib and are calling them bib hangers. Someone posted a link bibhangers.com (i believe), but the site is down. Any input on how to get my hands on one? Not to sound like a total NooB, but theoretically the purpose of hanging is to increase the flaccid size correct? I live at the gym and every once and a while you see a guy walking around the locker room hanging like a babies arm. That's the epitome of "LOCKER ROOM PRIDE"... and I want IN! lol...

Post Thanks / Like

> didn't know it was a regular thing guys do

Hanging is, perhaps, one of the oldest and most consistently reliable forms of Penis Enlargement.

>I want one of those things. I read all the posts in the thread and everyone is referring to a member called bib and are calling them bib hangers. Someone posted a link bibhangers.com (i believe), but the site is down.

If you wish to start hanging you must certainly read a lot more. Bib's work is a good place to start. The web address is: BibHanger Keep in mind, though, that the Bib is not the sole production hanger available, nor is it, any longer, the most commonly used hanger.

>theoretically the purpose of hanging is to increase the flaccid size correct

Not at all. Take a look around this subforum and you will shortly see otherwise.
    START: 7.5"BPFSL; 6.5"NBPEL; 5.2"EG
    4/20/07: 7.75"BPFSL; 7"NBPEL; 7.75-8"BPEL; 5.2"EG
    5/19/07: 8"BPFSL; New erect measurements will be taken shortly.
    GOAL: 8"NBPEL; 6" EG

MY ROUTINE

"Dasein stands out temporally; but the clearing is only temporary" - Martin Heidegger - Sein und Zeit

"Got a nice fat hang here. Look at that pump! - nice and phat" - stillwantmore

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I've seen the same principal idea done in India and/or other cultures. I just wasn't aware that it's a regular thing here. I'll check out more threads and I'm ordering one right away. :D

Post Thanks / Like

good show

Post Thanks / Like

salve a tutti ... sono nuovo ...... sapete dirmi dove comprare un gancio??

hello to all… they are new ...... where I can buy a hook?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miik View Post
    salve a tutti ... sono nuovo ...... sapete dirmi dove comprare un gancio??

hello to all… they are new ...... where I can buy a hook?

the hanger is the BIBHANGER

you can buy one from here :

http://www.bibhanger.com

greetz

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

grazie mille

Post Thanks / Like

to download video install new real player and when you play video a pop up will come up in right top corner to download video thats it. hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like

Great video by SWM, absolutely awesome. I wish I'd seen this some time ago, I just tried hanging my bib hanger exactly as instructed and it's ten times more comfortable, a lot less pressure build-up ( I was spiraling the wrap before and had it too close to my glans).
    Thanks for putting this up.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see this is still helping many men learn to hang better w/the bib
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

I downloaded this and I can hear the audio, but I can't see anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Nevermind it's working. Great video!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone,
    I've watched the hanging video tutorial several times. I have a severe hearing loss and I can not understand what the person is saying. Can some one please type out what is said during the video? if possible, word for word. I can not tell what kind of material that's being used, would like that information as well. I've had one of Bigger's hangers for almost two years and I've never been able to figure out how to wrap without hurting myself. I have tried to get Bib to tell what kind of routine that I could use, but he doesn't want to under take this, maybe me getting hurt is what is making him hold back. I can understand why he would not want to lay out a routine that could possibly get some one injured. I have tried to educate myself on the make up of the penis, I just can't seem to be able to learn what makes the dick tic. I do know that the ligs in my unit are really tough and I'm having trouble trying to figure out to get any length, my Girth is and has always been pretty good size about 6" EG. I just can't seem to get any gains in the length department. My apologies if I've seem to be rambling on. Also my thanks in advance. Lastresort

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
    Here is the Long awaited Bib Hanger Hanging Tutorial.
    Thank You SWM for Shooting it.

HANGING TUTORIAL VIDEO
    Lastresort

Post Thanks / Like

Hanging Video Tutorial Transcript

First Step is Wrapping

Um..I keep it simple I never done anything too complicated. It's one piece of cloth it's about eight-inches long about 3-inches wide. Depending on your flaccid size I prefer 3-inches wide through

The idea of wrapping is to gather-up the loose skin and prevent pinching or discomfort from the skin being loose during hanging. And it also provide a place for the hanger to grab onto, on the penis. I then follow-up with a similar length and width of it's called ACE-Wrap, it's an elastic wrapping material, uh use it for sporting purposes usually, you can find it Sporting Goods uh or near um pharmacies and through stores.

Again the idea is just to gather the loose skin and provide a little compression. Semi, semi-solid spot for the hanger to grab onto. I wrap it around a few times, semi-snug. It does not have to be tight, in fact you don't want it to be tight. Idea is not to cut-off blood flow with the wrap. Just gather up the loose skin and that's it. Wrap it around, press it together this stuff sticks to itself. It's work very nicely for this application.

Now, my hanger, I use a BIB starter model this is a production hanger. uh also available through links on MattersofSize forums. It cost about $90, um I think it is probably, well without a doubt is the most effective piece of equipment as far as hanging weights goes.

I don't use the gel cushion that comes on the hanger as you can see I completely removed it. It's a personal preference.

Show you the bottom of the hanger, this is something alot of guys get confused about. Have wing-nuts on the outside and then there are adjustment nuts on the inside. These are the adjustments nuts I'm referring to. The purpose of these nuts is to provide the space on the bottom of the hanger. Everyone will have a different setting, just depends on your size and then the purpose of the wing-nuts is to clamp down snuggly. At the bottom of the hanger between the wing-nuts and the adjustment nuts. The only thing you should be adjusting is this top wing-nut. Once you figure out your bottom settings you should almost never have to adjust this again, unless you gain girth. Just open the hanger up press myself inside about like so. About an half an inch back from the edge of the wrap. As you can see from the front edge of inside of the hanger. Grab the washer, lock it down into the seat like that and it's all done.

Now I press myself down into the hanger. Thats about how I like to be. Again, this is something that requires alot of experiencing. You'll find your exact personal little settings and preferences for yourself.

Get the wing-nut, the top wing-nut a few turns. Give it some compression a little bit, tightening a little. But then what I do is I pull myself back this. With an over-hand grip grab the front and the glans. Give it a squeeze a pretty hard squeeze for a few seconds, do that a couple times. As you can see I gotten a little smaller there in the front in the glans that because excess blood has being removed. You want to get that excess blood out of there so when the hanger is tight and you begin to hang there is no increase... There is no additional pressure to provide uh, to cause undue discomfort, or pain or in pain.

Begin the tightening process, snug it down, push in on the front on the back on the wrap on top. This keeps me from getting caught-up on the top teeth here, getting pinched while the hanger is tightening, just a little at a time. Holding the top and bottom, well the top and back the top of the penis down while I'm tightening the hanger down. Pull forward a little bit, put the glans where it should be, It needs to be turned a little bit. The idea is that when the hanger is tight, it should seat pretty much on the shoulders of the pen..of the glans. Other words not right on the glans but right behind it. Also the glans should not be twisted when the hanger is tight. That's why I turned the glans a little bit to the opposite direction. It will sort of seat itself when the hanger is snug, tighten down properly. As you can see I'm already pulling forward and the glans has stopped turning. It's pretty much aligned like it should be, close to center, it doesn't have to be perfect, but you don't want it completely twisted one way or the other.

As you continue to snug the hanger down the wrap compresses. It does not have to be extremely tight. The idea here is just to have enough tightness where the hanger will stay on, with the amount of weight you are using. This hanger can pretty much support any amount of weight that you will ever need to hang to make the gains to desire, I have gone as heavy as twenty-seven and an half to thirty pounds, with this hanger. I have no doubt that it can support a lot more weight, in fact I know it can I heard of other guys using a more weight. Um, I made most of my gains between ten and seventeen an half pounds.

I give it a couple more turns and thats pretty much it. I might go a little tighter after that, um after the hanger situate itself more after my first set or two. The tissues of penis also can compress a little more when I'm hanging and so you will have a little more tighten down a few more times

The idea here is to have the top teeth here close to if not completely meshed. And as little space here in between the two sides as possible. The top bolt should not be pressing down into your penis, if it is, you need to situate yourself lower in the hanger.

As you can see here the top bolt is just barely touching the wrap on me. That's how it should be.

Demonstration purposes, this is hardly any weight for me, it's five pounds. I'm just showing you I uh, I use weight plates. I brought these at Wally's World, Wal-mart a few dollars a piece. Um, I use a simple slip-knot some nylon rope. Over the "S-hook", and there you go--hanging five pounds.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Just gotta express some straight Man-Love to Threak. Great job man. You make this forum great.
    Start Dec '07---March '08---June '08
    FL 3.75--------4.25--------4.25
    FG 4.25--------4.25--------4.50
    EL 5-----------5.25--------5.5
    EG 5-----------5.1---------5.25
    Short Goal 6x5.5

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Threak-X,
    So gracious of you to help your fellow members of this forum. It's a problem for me to listen to any audio presentations, even videos are a problem for me. My windows viewer does not give me a very good picture. Thanks again for you help. My kind regards, Lastresort

[QUOTE=Threak-X;299648]Hanging Video Tutorial Transcript

First Step is Wrapping

Um..I keep it simple I never done anything too complicated. It's one piece of cloth it's about eight-inches long about 3-inches wide. Depending on your flaccid size I prefer 3-inches wide through
    Last edited by Lastresort; 04-09-08 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Take up too much room.
    Lastresort

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast