Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hanging Video Tutorial

nice socks
    Starting: 7 1/2" BPEL, 4 1/2" MSEG
    Goal: 8" BPEL, 5" MSEG

www.circumstitions.com

Post Thanks / Like

how do you cement gains made from using a hanger?

Post Thanks / Like

You just continue hanging but at lower weights and not reaching fatigue anymore. Just pulling out the folds and no more deformations, in order to cement gains.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for a very informative tutorial. This looks very promising, but the pull of the foreskin does not look comfortable to me. Can you elaborate on why you did not choose to pull skin back before applying the wrap on? It seems to me, from the video, that the skin trapped between the glans and the hanger causes a pull on the exterior of the penis rather than the actual shaft and ligaments.

Please advise. Great video though.

Would some Theraband (adhesive sports wrap) be helpful as the first layer of wrap to secure the skin so it does not roll? For those uncircumcised or with loose foreskin the rolling of the foreskin makes it difficult to get a grip and a good pull.
    Last edited by lili9zero; 09-07-08 at 10:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

lili9zero--No matter what you do you will get some skin pull unless you clamp on your Glans, which is not advisable.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
    Here is the Long awaited Bib Hanger Hanging Tutorial.
    Thank You SWM for Shooting it.

HANGING TUTORIAL VIDEO
    This may be a stupid post, but anyway:

WRAPPING:
    I would need a cloth and an a-scrap mentioned in the video.

Can I purchase this somewhere online? Or of somebody can offer it to me in the forum or PM me..
    (I have no idea how this would be called in our language or where to get it)

LOL. It's a piece of ACE WRAP not ''a-scrap''. LOL. That made my day. 3-m brand, or you can buy a generic usually in most pharmacies near the sports wrap, ankle/wrist wraps. 3'' wide.
    Last edited by stillwantmore2; 11-13-09 at 12:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the video..

Post Thanks / Like

the guy in the video has a great flaccied penis. does anyone know if he achived this flaccied size by hanging, or did he always had a flaccied penis like this.

my goal is flaccied gains, i used to wear phallosan for one year and no results.
    so im wondering if you can get flaccied gains from haning.

also his dick has a lot of discolouration, didhe get this from hanging or did he used to pump ?

excuse my bad english.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IneedmoreFG View Post
    the guy in the video has a great flaccied penis. does anyone know if he achived this flaccied size by hanging, or did he always had a flaccied penis like this.

my goal is flaccied gains, i used to wear phallosan for one year and no results.
    so im wondering if you can get flaccied gains from haning.

also his dick has a lot of discolouration, didhe get this from hanging or did he used to pump ?

excuse my bad english.
    I gained about the same amount of length in flaccid size as I did in erect size from hanging. About 2 inches or slightly more. Discoloration is mainly from hanging but also some from clamping and other girth exercises.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your answer

and did you also gain some in flaccid girth ?

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your answer

but what about flaccid girth gains ?
    and after which period of time did you see first flaccid results ?
    i havent found a pe career history thread of you, or did i just miss it.

the guy in the video looks to me like he could have started with a penis size of flaccid fg and fl of 3,54
    which is my size (would be very interesting to know what flaccid size he did start with fg&fl). this gives me a little hope.

ps i couldnt edit my last post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IneedmoreFG View Post
    thanks for your answer

but what about flaccid girth gains ?
    and after which period of time did you see first flaccid results ?
    i havent found a pe career history thread of you, or did i just miss it.

the guy in the video looks to me like he could have started with a penis size of flaccid fg and fl of 3,54
    which is my size (would be very interesting to know what flaccid size he did start with fg&fl). this gives me a little hope.

ps i couldnt edit my last post.
    I AM the guy in the video. I did not gain flaccid or erect girth from hanging. Flaccid gains came at the same time frame of erect. I don't really remember 'when' I saw my first exactly...a few months perhaps.

Post Thanks / Like

This video is what convinced me to invest in my Bib. So glad you posted this! I'm going to try using a piece of chamois (shammy) as my wrap. I think it's the next best thing to skin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spyoung View Post
    This video is what convinced me to invest in my Bib. So glad you posted this! I'm going to try using a piece of chamois (shammy) as my wrap. I think it's the next best thing to skin.
    What a great idea! I got to try a shammy.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

It's best to minimize the total thickness of your wrap. The thicker the wrap the more it can/will slide. Try using straight Theraband if you can.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    What a great idea! I got to try a shammy.
    Bro, I just bought my chamois/shammy tonight - the real leather one. $7.78 for 2.25 square feet. Man, the comfort is unheard of! It's like a second skin! I cut a strip of 3" x 12" and it's thin enough to not be bulky and cause slippage.

But don't get the Sham Wow. Just because Sham Wow Vince is a prick doesn't mean his product is best for yours.
    Last edited by spyoung; 02-10-10 at 09:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    You just continue hanging but at lower weights and not reaching fatigue anymore. Just pulling out the folds and no more deformations, in order to cement gains.
    Could some help me with this here?

Right now I hang for 15 minutes then wet jelq with baby oil.

should I hang my heaviest 1st set then lower weight for a second set, then maybe even lower weight for a 3rd set. I'm going to give this a try, see what happens.

Has this method worked for any one else?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spyoung View Post
    Bro, I just bought my chamois/shammy tonight - the real leather one. $7.78 for 2.25 square feet. Man, the comfort is unheard of! It's like a second skin! I cut a strip of 3" x 12" and it's thin enough to not be bulky and cause slippage.

But don't get the Sham Wow. Just because Sham Wow Vince is a prick doesn't mean his product is best for yours.
    is the brand detailer's choice a good one to get or are they synthetic?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIB Hanger How To Video

im new to pe...fellas, would one of you post up your typical hanging exercise or sequence for the bib hanger...should i do a few series of 15 min at a time? i dont want my dick to turn gray and die...just looking to be as safe as possible...basically, i need a routine from someone experienced...what has worked for you guys?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIB Hanger How To Video

Quote Originally Posted by notlastplace03 View Post
    im new to pe...fellas, would one of you post up your typical hanging exercise or sequence for the bib hanger...should i do a few series of 15 min at a time? i dont want my dick to turn gray and die...just looking to be as safe as possible...basically, i need a routine from someone experienced...what has worked for you guys?
    Please start a new post in the hanging forum where it will get the views required. Replying to a sticky post about a specific topic like this won't get you much help.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast