Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIB Hanger How To Video

I have been hanging for about a week currently doing three sets of two pounds 5 days of the week.

I have a problem correctly attaching the BIB starter hanger and it's starting to be frustrating. My penis is only 5.5 when erect and I suspect the difficulty in attaching it correctly is due to my size, girth which is around 5. Once I start tightening no matter what I do my glands will turn, I try holding my glands in place and turning as I tightened but it gets to a point in tightening in which it either goes left or right, I simply can't center it. The best I can get is about a 45 degree angle from centered..

Is there any tips or possibly some sort of setting in the hanger to prevent this?

Post Thanks / Like

-Let the hanger so: \ o / (bottom two screws).
    -at least 0.5 cm after the gland crown.
    -Hold to forward while pressing.
    -o hanger have to stay near the middle of the shaft.
    Check your wharping, it may be wrong.

You can go to the forum bib ...
    It he will give you better support ....

My English is horrible

Post Thanks / Like

The "Starter" is notorious (with honest men) for problems like this. The gel liner is usually the cause. It's like trying to get a kung fu grip on an erect penis in a lubricated condom. Slippage city. You can either rip out the gel liner and use the hanger without it, or upgrade to a better hanger. You'll need a better hanger once you get to over 15lbs anyway. The Starter isn't comfortable past that weight. BIB knows that though. Hence the names of his hangers. It's a ploy to keep you coming back for more hangers.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Post Thanks / Like

Do you need to remove the wrapping & wrap again EVERY 20 minutes?!? Or do you just keep the wrap on & remove the hanger every 20 minutes then put it back on??

Post Thanks / Like

Once is enough. I answered your question in other thread.
    Thanks Munto thanked for this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456