Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Wanabigonetoo
    Can't find the nylon straps, went to wal-mart no one there knew what I was talking about.
    Thanks a lot cap for the craftsmanship, "Captn's Wench"genius.
    Wana,

It is more commonly known as Nylon Webbing. The 1 inch wide version is commonly used in luggage straps, backpack straps, dog leashes, straps for Bimini tops and life vests on boats among other things. If you look around your house you will probably find some that you can cut off something you already have (like an old backpack or but-pack).

It CAN be found at Walmart, most any fabric store, and certainly at every West Marine or Boat US store. Here is a link to a place that sells it on the web: http://www.americanhomeandhabitat.co...g%20WNH100.htm

Perhaps print a picture of it off and take the picture with you to the store. Remember, you want 1 inch wide nylon webbing in a length of anywhere from 1 to 3 feet (my piece is really only about 8 inches long). Oh, and when you cut it, run the cut lightly over a flame (like from a lighter or match). This will melt the end cut together so it doesn't fray.
    Last edited by PirateSteve; 12-01-03 at 12:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both the nylon strap and the velcro are in the Arts and Crafts section. There almost right next to each other.
    "It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." —George W. Bush, June 14, 2001, speaking to Swedish Prime Minister Goran Perrson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.

Post Thanks / Like
    glad to say i now incorporate the captn's wech with my daily hanging needs

all i use for a wrap under is a regular sock and im good to go.. :D

Thank-you once again!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Gripper Help!!!!

Help!! I'm trying to get the materials to make a wench but I cannot find the Grippers any place. Can someone give me a website that sells them? Or better yet can someone make and sell me a Captn's Wench?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Gripper Help!!!!

Originally posted by KingD
    Help!! I'm trying to get the materials to make a wench but I cannot find the Grippers any place. Can someone give me a website that sells them? Or better yet can someone make and sell me a Captn's Wench?
    Me too...I can't even make toast without ruining it
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gripper Help!!!!

Originally posted by KingD
    I would buy a Captn's Wench from somone, I'm terrible at making stuff, I can't even butter bread without breaking the bread into pieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just built a wench and am hanging 5 pounds right now...I've never hung before but have to say that so far hanging seems like it would be valuable. My lig is feeling it

Guys build yourselves a wench...it took me about 30 minutes to make mine and that is because I am totally clueless when it comes to all this hardward type of stuff and I even managed to fudge the simple instructions...hahaha. Also so far it feels really good no bad pressure on the head, but I am hanging pretty light right now.

Go for it...drive across town if you need to to buy the materials. I did. Its worth it...be dedicated...

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
    On my way!!!!

Did you do your PE workout today? No excuses!!!!!!!!!!

It takes a Strong man baby....you gotta have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    indeed, i fall asleep with mine on while hanging in bed, but i get up about an hour or so after i fall asleep and feel the head of my penis soft and my shaft sore heh... but hey i get a nice stretch

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I can find out of that list are the Cable Clamps. I don't know anywhere that stocks the other three in England, I have tried our biggest DIY supplier and they don't have any of that. I found one site that sold the Industrial Strength Velcro but that was American and they don't ship out of the U.S.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Long Worm
    The only thing I can find out of that list are the Cable Clamps. I don't know anywhere that stocks the other three in England, I have tried our biggest DIY supplier and they don't have any of that. I found one site that sold the Industrial Strength Velcro but that was American and they don't ship out of the U.S.
    Usually the cable clamps are the hardest to find! OK, here is the address of the Velcro distributer in the UK:

Velcro Limited
    1 Aston Way
    Middlewich Industrial Estate
    Middlewich
    Chesire
    CW10 0HS
    Tel: 011-44-1606-738806
    Fax: 011-44-1606-738814
    United Kingdom
    Ireland

Call them and ask where you can get the sticky back industrial Velcro tape near you. (for others out of the US, there are listings world-wide of distributors on the Velcro site www.velcro.com ).

The nylon strapping is usually called webbing. Asking for strapping will just confuse a clerk. ANY good ships chandlers will stock it alongside the ropes he sells, and most any fabric or craft store will too. In fact, I have seen the industrial Velcro and the webbing in three local fabric stores, our local craft store, and every ships store I have been in (I do get around ships stores!). I imagine you will have similar fortunes looking in fabric or craft stores there.

The grippers may be a bit of a no-go in the UK though. I have successfully tested a couple of alternatives. Plain 1/4" balsa wood cut to size works, as do a paint stirrer stick or wood ruler cut to size (1"x2"). Attach the Velcro to the underside as for the grippers and you will be hanging in no time. I like to smear a layer of aquarium grade silicone on the front side of the blocks for comfort, or glue on a cut up piece of a shoe gel insole (very spongy and comfortable). Others have successfully substituted rubber shoe sole replacements available at shoe repair shops for the grippers, cut to size of course. The idea is to use something hard, but with just a tad of give, that is about 1"x2"x1/4" or so.

Oh, and I know there are SAMs clubs and Walmarts in England. Are there none near you?

Let me know if any of this works out for you LW...

PirateSteve

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Pirate Steve

Their's a shop near me that might sell some of this stuff, I will check it out tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb A Pic Request

Can anyone provide a pic of them using the Captn's Wench for manual stretches? I would like to see the stretch I can get with it as well as the ease of using it from looking at the pics. As a matter of fact, can anyone provide a step by step tutorial on how to build a Captn's Wench that has pics for each step? Sort of like"How To Build A Captn's Wench For Dummies" book.

Post Thanks / Like
    King,
    It's in the works, I am told. Sometime around the new year...

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb WORD!!!

Thankx 4 the update PirateSteve!!!! Do U know who's putting it together?

Post Thanks / Like
    CaptnHook of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, i made this thing, used the exact items its perfect.. but it falls off.. maybe its not tight enough? its right above the head. should i have a semi erection?
    current - 5.5 x 4.5

goal - 7-7.5 x 5.5-6

Post Thanks / Like
    Oak,

Never any kind of semi, partly, or hint of an erection while hanging for safety's sake please! If it is falling off, it is too loose. Are you using the cableclamp with it? You really have to crank down on it - the more weight, the tighter the clamp. Try tightening the clamp more, watch the head for dark color and cold to the touch feeling. Report back. Hanging is very much trial and error in the beginning, so keep trying and reporting so we can get it right!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by PirateSteve
    Oak,

Never any kind of semi, partly, or hint of an erection while hanging for safety's sake please! If it is falling off, it is too loose. Are you using the cableclamp with it? You really have to crank down on it - the more weight, the tighter the clamp. Try tightening the clamp more, watch the head for dark color and cold to the touch feeling. Report back. Hanging is very much trial and error in the beginning, so keep trying and reporting so we can get it right!
    thanx, will do..

should the clamp be worn at the base of the shfat, no?
    current - 5.5 x 4.5

goal - 7-7.5 x 5.5-6

Post Thanks / Like
    haha, nvm about the clamp question, i totally missed the pic with the clamp.. i wasnt wearing it around the wench.. i was wearing it around the base.. sorry for my confusion... im goin to hang peace
    current - 5.5 x 4.5

goal - 7-7.5 x 5.5-6

Post Thanks / Like
    ok im stumped, how (generally) would one use the wench as an ADS??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast