Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stillwantmore Guest

Everything a New Or Experienced Hanger Should Read...you might learn something!!

BIB Hanger Product Guide, Read this first!!

Product Guide/Hanger Diagrams

Example On How To Wrap/Wear A BIB Hanger

Wrap & Wear

Making A Simple Hanger & More MUST READ Stuff

Making Hangers & Must Read

Must Read For Production BIB Hanger Owners

BIB Production Hanger Info

Example of A Chair Set Up For BTC (Between The Cheeks)

Chair Set Up

Sample Hanging Routine

Sample Routine
    Last edited by stillwantmore; 05-31-04 at 12:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everything a New Or Experienced Hanger Should Read...you might learn something!!

Hey, thanks for the nice info

I'm living in Denmark (Scandinavia) and I can not purchase the BIB hanger using my credit cards - only using pay Pal.
    I've heard very bad stories about people having big trouble with the guys at Pay Pal - so I'm not sure I'll use this way of payment - but only other way is check or cash - and I live faaar away.

What the heck should I do ?

And by the way........which kind of weights do you use for your BIB hanger ?

Do you happen to have a Photo in which you show the weights mounted at the end of the BIB hanger....would be nice to see the whole thing in action ?

stillwantmore Guest
    Set up a paypal account. Theyre not the "trouble" youve heard they might be.

Hanging Pic

Post Thanks / Like
    Ypu convinced SWM - I'll set up that Pay pal and buy the BIB starter - I need it to start gaining again.

I need new inspiration - the BIB starter may just be what I'm looking for...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TheExecutioner Guest

Re: BIB Product Guide, Wrapping Example, Homemade Hangers, Sample Hanging Routine, ETC.

Paypal are brilliant.
    And no, i dont work for them

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIB Product Guide, Wrapping Example, Homemade Hangers, Sample Hanging Routine, ETC.

I'm living in Denmark (Scandinavia) and I can not purchase the BIB hanger using my credit cards - only using pay Pal.
    I've heard very bad stories about people having big trouble with the guys at Pay Pal - so I'm not sure I'll use this way of payment - but only other way is check or cash - and I live faaar away.
    I've looked at the BIB website and can't find anything about being able to use PayPal, in fact one of the first things you see when going on there is in big letters:
    Currently you may only order using a personal check (US only), or a money order (anywhere).
    So you can't use PayPal, which pisses me off as i live in the uk so can't send a cheque an i don't trust the post over hear enough to send money let alone go international.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIB Product Guide, Wrapping Example, Homemade Hangers, Sample Hanging Routine, ET

Where is the BIB website????

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BIB Product Guide, Wrapping Example, Homemade Hangers, Sample Hanging Routine, ET

Ignore prev question, I found website by searching

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone inform me about the Ring of Power? It is supposed to increase the flaccid length & girth. How much does it cost & what is it's website?

arunv

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arunv View Post
    Can someone inform me about the Ring of Power? It is supposed to increase the flaccid length & girth. How much does it cost & what is it's website?

arunv
    SUPRA--Ring of Power--a must read
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: BIB Product Guide, Wrapping Example, Homemade Hangers, Sample Hanging Routine, ET

Thank you for the information.

arunv

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone give me the website of Biker's Passive Stretcher?

arunv

Post Thanks / Like

I'd think it'd yank your penis off.... :-|

i'm so big... call me juggernaut!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for putting all this together SWM, been a great help. Got my hardcore BIB hanger 3 days ago and had mastered the wrapping after 2 or 3 shots. Definitely feeling the fatigue a lot more from hanging than from any other Penis Enlargement stuff i've done. Really glad I got talked into buying a BIB hanger instead of sticking with my vacuum hanger, theres much less fluid buildup and less pull on the glans, and consequently less blister potential.

Surprised at how often I've been able to hang in the past 3 days without any bruising or anything. I'm not overdoing it but I've done it a little bit more than I probably should have for a newbie. Definitely impressed.

On a side note, Norton is saying its blocking an attack whenever I view this thread. Weird because it doesn't say that anywhere else on MOS. Thinking it might be an image on the first screen of this thread? Or something.
    UNCOOPERATIVE DICKS WILL BE HANGED.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What is wrong with this thread. ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover View Post
    What is wrong with this thread. ??
    What you mean?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see any such warning and my anti virus is better than Norton. Weird.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Got my BIB starter in the mail yesterday! Lightning fast shipping, and secure payment through paypal.
    Just amazing! I cannot believe the comfort, while hanging 27.5lbs with no wrap! Just awesome and worth every penny.

Post Thanks / Like

have planned to get big starter but i do have my fast size. i am in doubt whether to get bs or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast