Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also think this will work as well, as I have recently started ball stretching/hanging at the same time as regular hanging. I have a bit of a turkey neck that i also want to get rid of! and especially dont want to get worse

Anyway, I believe this works b/c even though you are stretching more skin what happens is that you are pulling the TN in the opposite direction it wants to go, making the skin more taut. The reason TN's exist is b/c of the bunching of skin while hanging/jelqing or whatever. But by putting a stretch in the opposite direction, it does not allow the skin to bunch up as much

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, well I'm pretty cheap and just starting ball hanging so .... I had made a captains wench and used shoe insoles as the grippers on it and had an entire insole left over. So I cut out a 2 inch thick by 8 inch long piece of this insole. I basically take that and wrap it around the hanging part of the scrotum just above the balls and put a medium size cable clamp around it. Then with 2 pieces of shoe laces make a loop that runs through the cable clamp on both the right and left sides (to distribute the weight) and connect them together where i have the weight.

So far I think it has helped, but I noticed that sometimes the skin gets super taut and I'm afraid I may tear the skin...so I've cut back a bit

Post Thanks / Like
    This is EXACTLY the kind of info I'm looking for, and why I'm here in the first place!

I've always had a nice unit, but when I get hard there isn't much 'give' for my sack so I have this really bad turkey neck and my balls get pulled up close to my body, instead of hanging freely.

I've recently started to use a 2" leather ball stretcher thing (just like the one in Supra's pics, but much, much shorter...) and that's going ok, though really tough for me to even get that on sometimes (hey..it's friggin' cold 24/7 where I am.).

Supra - Do you think that using the hanging weights on my sack (like you have - those pipe couplers) would help with my TN? Or do I need to hang both on my sack AND on my penis at the same time?

I'm not all that excited about hanging weight on my penis, as I'm already fairly happy with it (could use more girth though..).

What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think if you hang from your balls, you can just stretch your penis manually (don't grab any skin, just the head) and you will get the same or even a better effect. If you stretch manually you can pull it towards your belly button which will really hit the skin on the underside of the penis and should help remove the turkey neck

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Xulf
    If you stretch manually you can pull it towards your belly button which will really hit the skin on the underside of the penis and should help remove the turkey neck
    Thanks Xulf!

That's the kind of tip I'm looking for. I'll start manually pulling my penis toward my belly button when I have the leather deal on and see how that goes for a couple of weeks.

Last night I was doing some of the 'jelqs' and my friggin' nuts were so tight they hurt!

Looking forward to having something that even slightly resembles those bull balls Sup posted!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Turkey Neck Buster Hanging

Looks like I have a similar problem to wideawake but worse, my scrotum always feels tight and during intercourse, masturbation and jelqing my right ball gets pulled up inside my body which is a little annoying. It is difficult to Jelq from the base as there is so much bunched up skin (which I guess is called a turkey neck?)
    I feel that if my scrotum hung lower my ball would not go inside and my penis would hang lower when flaccid as at the moment it rests on my balls.

What would be the best way for me to stretch my scrotum safely? Or if anyone has any other ideas I would be grateful.
    There just is no room to get one of those leather ball stretcher things on and the thought of wearing one conjurs up painful images.
    Last edited by bluenun; 04-21-04 at 08:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Supra Thats not a tukey neck buster, its a turkey neck BLASTER!

Bluenun, I know what you mean about jelqing and having skin collecting. If you use even a small ball stretcher you will be much happier with jelqing. It will keep them down where they belong! Try it you'll love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the reply ctmwm.
    I tried manually stretching my scrotum for 10 minutes today by pulling my penis up with one hand and making an ok grip around my balls with the other hand. It was tough even getting that around.

Do you or anyone else have any links for where I can get a small ball stretcher from in the UK please?
    Also is there any danger in wearing one. Could it stop blood circulation or damage any tubes?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluenun
    thanks for the reply ctmwm.
    I tried manually stretching my scrotum for 10 minutes today by pulling my penis up with one hand and making an ok grip around my balls with the other hand. It was tough even getting that around.

Do you or anyone else have any links for where I can get a small ball stretcher from in the UK please?
    Also is there any danger in wearing one. Could it stop blood circulation or damage any tubes?

Thanks
    Maybe you can find some information in my thread: First BE experiment.

Good Luck,
    Yves

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: New Turkey Neck Buster Hanging

If you don't watch your going to be charged with penis abuse

Post Thanks / Like

You are one very disturbed individual. All that time and energy designing and using these devices to get a larger dick? Do you actually get a chance to use it for what it was intended for...you know, satisfying a woman, whilst at the same time pleasuring yourself...you Americans are way twisted!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Caballero777,

We are not on this Forum for commenting on other men’s lifestyle. Curing “being not satisfied” with your body is done by people for thousand years or more. You better wait with these remarks, for as long as you don’t know the real reason why people feel unhappy / uncomfortable.

Yves

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caballero777
    You are one very disturbed individual. All that time and energy designing and using these devices to get a larger dick? Do you actually get a chance to use it for what it was intended for...you know, satisfying a woman, whilst at the same time pleasuring yourself...you Americans are way twisted!!
    Correct me if I'm wrong isn't that why you are here at this board?

Why do people always feel the need to judge others? If you don't have anything positive or constructive to add to the board then don't bother commenting.

Every mans nightmare, Every womens dream!
    Post Thanks / Like

Supra, looks very intense. Where did you get those chrome looking weights you have on your sack? I need to get some of those. Are they different weights, sizes, cost?? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A classic
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

What method are you using to stretch your penis? That's a SO - are you hooked up to a desk or pulley or something?

Post Thanks / Like

Spyoung this thread is really old. He probably is using a pulley hooked up to a desk.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks irafreak1. When I see people still responding, I tend to do the same without giving thought to the date of the original post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast