stillwantmore Guest

Lightbulb Hanging For Head Size (Bigger Glans)

I've been apprehensive about posting this for a while. This is very dangerous if not done very carefully. I accept ZERO responsibility for you injuring yourself because you jumped right into this because you thought you knew better.

By the way, before someone jumps in on this, yes this subject has been covered on thundersplace but, not many guys seem to have actually done it. I have not personally but know several guys here are wanting to increase their glans size. I am satisfied with mine for now but may do this later on.

So, how to do this? Well, first you need a BIB starter model. It is the ideal hanger to use for this purpose. Another "perk" of the starter is that even if youre not horse hung to begin with, you have more flexibility to do things such as upper shaft and glans work with it. Particularly hanging for glans work. Wrap as you normally would to hang. Place the hanger a little farther back than you would to hang though. Before beginning to tighten the hanger, stimulate yourself some to get some blood in the front of the shaft ahead of the front of the hanger and in the glans. In other words, a partial erection. At no other time is it safe to hang with any level of erection for normal hanging!! You will have to experiment with how much blood you want to have in the front of the shaft and glans. Now begin snugging down the hanger. You should not have to make any adjustments to your usual hanger settings...because you are normally totally flaccid when hanging. Again, you will have to experiment with the tightness you use.

Now, you should be ready to go. This will not take very much weight. Start VERY light! Maybe ONE pound to begin with. See how that feels and then very carefully move up in ONE pound increments. You want just enough pressure to feel the pressure and to press the blood forward into the glans and upper shaft. You do not need to use much weight. Most guys should not need more than 5lbs or a little more. The whole idea here is to hold the blood in the glans and cause it to expand under pressure for a longer amount of time than you normally could with your hands. Also, this is a hands free exercise after you begin. I would not go longer than 10 minutes at a time at least at first until you have learned how you will respond to doing this. The glans should have enough blood in it during this exercise to cause it to expand and fill out past the bumpy state and into the smooth and shiny state. That is when you know you are at full glans engorgement.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I tried it out, SWM it works great, its not dangerous as long as you dont to a lot of weight.

Blog Entries

I did this by accident while I was hanging a few months ago. I definately noticed an increase in head size from this. How long would you suggest a session to last? Also, how many sessions would be good?

-ItsElectric
    After all of my claims of coming back.. I might actually, be back.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by ItsElectric
    I did this by accident while I was hanging a few months ago. I definately noticed an increase in head size from this. How long would you suggest a session to last? Also, how many sessions would be good?

-ItsElectric
    Did you get a permanent increase or just temporary?

Originally posted by Supra
    Did you get a permanent increase or just temporary?
    Unfortunately, I believe it was temporary and went away after I stopped hanging. :(

-ItsElectric
    After all of my claims of coming back.. I might actually, be back.

Blog Entries
    Well you need to get back into it!! lol

stillwantmore Guest
    Originally posted by REDZULU2003

didnt say it was BETTER, I said I PREFERED.
    Dont take it thw wrong way, as a member here I have the right to post where I want.
    Blah, blah, blah...and the gums keep flapping.

Blog Entries

Last edited by Supra; 01-31-04 at 06:07 PM.