Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Longstretch's LG Hanger Setup!

Just want to ask you a few things. When I was using compression hangers I saw your vids on wrapping and other things and found the info very good and informative.

How much did you gain from hanging and how much weight did you up to?

I know it is a theory but I think because my girth is thinner at 5.0 MEG I can stretch it more than a thicker one. It's a fuckin pencil man! Fuck lol. Long and thin but that gives me the advantage to gain quite a bit from hanging without needing to to like 40 lbs. It looks like the LG can handle like 35 lbs to be honest. And also, my wrap is bulletproof. No blisters can happen with my wrap.

I remeber doing SSJs a long time ago and had a temp girth of 5.6. Man did that look fat! I really want that 9x6. Gonna take a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

I have so far gained 1.5" from hanging. Well, so far you don't have to worry about blisters. Got a hand pump with a guage on it? Very little vac at just a few pounds. It goes up exponentially the more weight you hang with a vac hanger. You can far exceed what pumpers consider safe vacuum levels. Few pumpers go past 10-12HG. I do wish you luck and I do hope you keep progress details along the way.

Vac hanging from my perspective anyway is marketed as a comfortable, 'easy' method. Hanging, like other methods though is not meant to be comfortable. It's not supposed to be painful either. I have yet to meet a big gainer who got his gains with no discomfort, just sailing along with the wind at his back. Just things to keep in mind.
    Last edited by stillwantmore2; 04-08-17 at 08:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few reasons as to why I don't want to go back to compression hanging.

I'm uncut and basically chose many wraps so that I can expose my glans and the hanger not slide forward. It did so every single time and felt like I was only stretching skin. So I accepted that I needed to stretch with my foreskin over my glands, it was all good.

I was getying so pissed of with the adjustments of the bottom hex nuts on how to properly adjust the device for myself but noy figure it out. I was then doing sets and a lot of little things went wrong and I pretty much payed the ultimate price of losing pretty much all sensation at the glands and upper shaft area. This went on for three months and I seriously wanted to kill myself because I essentially had a dead penis.

I am recovered now and have about 85% of my original sensitivity back.

I know that compression hangers, when done right, can yield the ultimate goals and have a much higher cieling. Just the fear of returning to a state of possibly killing my penis scares me to death. At 21 years old, I haven't lived long enough to really be content with my experiences to date.

If I hit the absolute cieling with the LG hanger and have not reached my goals, I may very well go back to compression hangers but will have to find the wrap that will absolutely prohibit any of the stuff I just mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha. I'm not going anywhere and I have guys I have to work with one on one at times.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

I took a BP length shot this morning and emailed to myself which has the date and everything.

If no one has posted any picture proof then I'll be happy to post my progress. This is the last time a ruler nears my penis until 3 to 6 to maybe even 8 months down the road. Solid 7.85 inches but my pic shows 7.75 inches because my penis curves but oh well.

Really tough set today. Started with 5 lbs for 30 mins. Fatigue got greater then went down 1.25 lbs for 15 mins then went down 1.25 lbs again for the remainder of the hour. This whole fatigue idea is fucking real man especially BTC.

It's not gritting my teeth painful but it is surely not comfortable and I am not able to relax and slightly tense up when I am riding the fatigue. Advice on this? Thanks brothas.

Post Thanks / Like

Why not start your own log/thread?

Post Thanks / Like

I will but for the time being, advice on fatigue.

I'm typing this message on my phone as I hang. Hanging surely isn't comfortable.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to keep this thread on track if at all possible. This thread is about how I set up for the LG hanger not the cons of vacuum hanging and why one should go with a compression hanger. At the moment I actually use both as I trust the bib hardcore for my fulcrum work and use the LG for long sets which I can tell you is a totally different pull than compression hangers and a different kind of fatigue, a good kind. I hang 75% of the time vacuum.

Okay I will try to answer your questions here, I'm sure you won't be the first one with the same questions. I started a little below 5 inches BPEL at 16. I'm almost 30 now at 7.75. I gained 0.5 inches with manual work (stretches, jelqs and Uli's). I stalled out for 2 years with no gains despite doing PE religiously. I took a decon and started Hanging with a vacuum hanger. I made a Captain Wench but couldn't get it to work right. I bought a Monkeybars and started at a weight near you. I was in an IPR experiment conducted by Babbis at Thunders. I started to gain and don't think I stuck in the experiment and just continued to hang. I gained 1.0 inches in 6 months! It took me 1 year to gain my first 0.5 with manuals, then stalling with no gains despite consistent hardcore effort for 2 years. Also at the time, with Monkeybars VacHanger you couldn't add extra vacuum. Slipping anywhere close to 8 lbs became a problem. I didn't know about taping and was paranoid about a blister so I held back, which was good because I never got a blister those first years. I think I might have gained more if I could add extra vacuum to prevent slipping and learned how to tape the glans... but still I made my best gains ever.

(Also I will note that I've done some hardcore pumping up to 17 mmHg for only a few seconds with my cyclic pumping sets and its not comparable to when you are taped and hanging. The tape and setup will actually prevent one from the vacuum. You still need to progress slow because some level of conditioning is required. I have a new way of taping that I got from tbone at PEgym which is the most superior way I've tried and I've tried them all. Its even more superior than the way I outline here. I will post a link and update the first post to let everyone know. I'm talking no fluid buildup at all with a weight that would normally produce a little in the way I currently tape as outlined here. It does require micropore tape, cotton rounds, cotton balls and a small amount of lotion, I use the blue sheath from my old max-vac but others could use an outer wrap of coban tape. He posted pictures and a walkthrough so I will post it here as well. It will make sense once you see it. The only downside is micropore requires you to soak your dick in water for 3-5 minutes afterwards to loosen the adhesive and take off. I usually dip it in a container or just take a shower)

I hung while studying in college but I'm sure most of us know how crazy and hectic college can be. When I got out I was getting my career off the ground. I been hit or miss for years and now I finally am in a stable position with privacy to make my last push. Overall I've gained 2.75 BPEL and 1.25 MSEG. I'm over 6.0 BSEG (note I do believe some of this is due to puberty but I only estimate about 0.5 due to puberty) but I didn't measure that starting out. I can say MSEG used to be the thickest. I developed a baseball bat effect when I first started with manuals and once I started to hang my Base Girth grew.

I've since tried about every vacuum hanger out there, as well as every way to tape and apply the hanger imaginable. If its been on a board I've tried it. I have had a few blisters but they are totally preventable with the right taping and progressing slowly. They do suck but they aren't the end of the world. I've experienced numbness that lasted months after twisting in the Malehanger when weight was applied. I've experienced similar with the Bib Starter before getting the right settings (now exclusively hang with Bib Hardcore when it comes to compression hangers) but never twisting and numbness that persisted for months. I think it was a bruised nerve. That really sucked compared to blisters. I couldn't feel having sex for months. A blister you let heal (pinpoint) or pop with a sterilized needle (bigger than pinpoint), apply antibacterial ointment for 3-5 days and then continue slow and at reduced weight. I had were the Max-Vac II but the owner had a penis implant that got infected and the business got ran into the ground. The LG is the best one I've ever had hands down. Their customer service is top notch as well, I've had outstanding interactions with them, they even surprised me and sent me an upgrade when I was hard on cash. I recommend it and I recommend vacuum hanging
    Last edited by longstretch; 04-15-17 at 09:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your feedback. I do regret you never, that I recall anyway, reached out to me for advice. Would have likely avoided the issues you had.
    Some devices do seem better suited for some more than others.

Post Thanks / Like

Yo LongStretch, been meaning to ask you a couple questions, seeing that you gained an inch, you did something right.

I am a little concerned about hanging BTC for a straight hour. If you've ever tried it, you probably have noticed that the penis "bends" extremely so to the point that it goes 180° opposite the internal penis. If that makes any sense.

I like hanging weight for a straight hour because of convenience and possibly better gains because the deformations may creep in better due to more uninterrupted time under tension.

Revaluating my routine and may only hang SD for the time being because BTC for that angular reason seems potentially dangerous. Currently, right at 6.75 lbs so still pretty far away from the 25 lb ceiling but I was reading somewhere that Kingsnake is taking that thing up to 32 lbs. If he can do it, why can't I? I am thinking I can take it up to 35 lbs and if I haven't reached my goals, I will get a good ole quality non MaleHanger hanger, like Bibs. Lol! I'll read up on what compression hanger people like but for the time being, LG all the way baby!

I'm over at PEGYM posting my progress with the LG and mentioned to Marlon about me having a 9 o'clock LOT. He got all touchy and posted a very elaborate philosophical rant on how it is not a reliable method and some other things. Basically info that I could not use. I do want to stretch my ligs fully and then move on to tunica if that is what is accepted amongst the hanging community. People have reported optimum success following this methodology so wtf is the problem?

Hit the tunica hard afterwards with fulcrums so stretch the fuck out of that steel cord tissue on the top of the shaft and help get that donkey dick.

Thoughts? I just want to get a really big fucking cock. Sliding on the floor and tying in knots and shit. Jk, 9 in. bpel is the goal and then clamp like a mofucka to get that 6 in. girth.
    Last edited by GoodLookingNerd; 04-23-17 at 06:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Still: By that point I was pretty proficient with both hangers and tried many different settings. After resting from the injury I hypothesized it was due to the bottom teeth of the malehanger being a flat platform, since even with same wrap and similar bottom hex nut settings I was still getting uncontrollable twisting. It kind of turned me off of the compression hanging for a long while. I tried again with the malehanger 2 but could never get that one to grip anything. The Bib Starter always felt like there wasn't enough room and after tweaking the Hardcore its just the most comfortable compression hanger for me in my opinion.

Haha no problem CDB.

I have tried BTC and even hung for months at a time with it but I was never a huge fan. It was such a pain in the ass... literally. I had to make sure the weights weren't resting on the spokes of the chair or that the hanger wasn't resting on the seat. It invariably always led to back pain that persisted for a few days afterwards. With the Bib and others you will notice a much bigger skin stretch and what can feel like more of a "lig" stretch. I made most of my gains while studying in college so I prefered to simply stand and do SD or sit and do SO. To me that extra little bit of stretch with BTC isn't worth it and could be easily substituted with manual BTC, Mother or Lig Stretches or Sumo Squat Stretches.

Bib has many great things for the community and continues to help out. I'm not 100% sold on his LOT theory, but it does seem to me that lig gains are quicker to gain and once released into gains one can attack the tunica and force it to grow.

Basically I recommend slowly progressing weight and time, time being slightly favorable, changing angles every so often and taking scheduled decon breaks, especially when you stall out. A month or 2 off can be just as hard for some of us as grinding away for hours a day, but when you come back you have a deconditioned dick ready to grow.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the link to the new taping way that I recommend. Its really great. Read all the way through it. I haven't tried attaching the length master to the dome in the way that he does but its pretty innovative.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ng-method.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234