Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Example of a Home Made, Modified BIB Hanger. (PICS of Hanger/Hanging With It)

Quote Originally Posted by jqsderrida
    Pics of still hanging will not load. What's the deal?
    Parts cost around $5 from what I recall. Pics will not load because they no longer exist. They have been lost. Someone else could always take initiative and post some new pics.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Example of a Home Made, Modified BIB Hanger. (PICS of Hanger/Hanging With It)

Still,

Do you think a cable clamp would work instead of the hose clamp?

kook

Post Thanks / Like

No. There's just no way the plastic cable clamp could crank down tight enough.

Post Thanks / Like

So this is the mechanism Bib used to make his great gains?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very easy to make and looks like it may be even more comfortable than the bib.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Just as a question to those who constructed this particular hanger. What did you cut the Flex hose with? Went to Lowe's and it seemed kinda awkward asking them to cut it to the size and shape in the diagram.
    Starting Measurements
    NBPEL 6.25"
    MSEG 4.5"

My Old Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 8.25"
    MSEG 6.5"

New Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 9.00"
    MSEG 7.00"

"Without sacrifice no good thing will come to pass."

Post Thanks / Like

steak knife, no joke

Post Thanks / Like

That flex hose is tough as hell n i dont want my mom wondering y her new steak knives just happened to be dull right out the box. Any other suggestions?
    Starting Measurements
    NBPEL 6.25"
    MSEG 4.5"

My Old Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 8.25"
    MSEG 6.5"

New Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 9.00"
    MSEG 7.00"

Post Thanks / Like

If your mom gives you any back talk just give her a back hand jk.... but really dont you have a hack saw or anything? by the way... it didnt dull the knife

Post Thanks / Like

and if she dose say its dull, be like why the hell would i know mom damn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeknot View Post
    If your mom gives you any back talk just give her a back hand jk.... but really dont you have a hack saw or anything? by the way... it didnt dull the knife
    Thats funny bro. Ill give it a go. What size flex hose did you use? Idk what size flex hose to get bc all the one's at Home Depot look to small. I'll just walk across the parking lot to Lowe's next time lol.
    Starting Measurements
    NBPEL 6.25"
    MSEG 4.5"

My Old Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 8.25"
    MSEG 6.5"

New Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 9.00"
    MSEG 7.00"

Post Thanks / Like

yeah man I dont remember what size I got.... it wont be the same flex hose for everyone though. So look at the hoses and guestimate. Your dick dosnt have to actually fit in the tube, it just needs to be big enough so when u split the tube it will wrap around ur cock atleast 3/4 of the way.... This is what causes the clamp effect, that 1/4 or so will then close when you start to clamp...

Just for what its worth... this is a good rig IMO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeknot View Post
    yeah man I dont remember what size I got.... it wont be the same flex hose for everyone though. So look at the hoses and guestimate. Your dick dosnt have to actually fit in the tube, it just needs to be big enough so when u split the tube it will wrap around ur cock atleast 3/4 of the way.... This is what causes the clamp effect, that 1/4 or so will then close when you start to clamp...

Just for what its worth... this is a good rig IMO
    Ok so i modified the one I made and have been using for almost two weeks now with a bigger section of flex hose. Got a little slippage, adjusted my wrap and that fixed the problem. Just as a question does the flex hose or the braid nylon hose dig into your skin when you tighten it down to hang?
    Starting Measurements
    NBPEL 6.25"
    MSEG 4.5"

My Old Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 8.25"
    MSEG 6.5"

New Ultimate Goal
    NBPEL 9.00"
    MSEG 7.00"

Post Thanks / Like

Nope... it shouldnt do that. If your wrapped properly, that shouldnt occur

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this!! Went to Home Depot and they didn't have the right sizes. Then went to Lowe's and they had similar sizes but for 'braided pvc hose'. Not sure if that is the same or not but went for it.

Took me a few tries to get it right. At first I tried 1.25'x1.5' but that didn't seem to work. Finally I went for 1.5'x1.5' and cut the edges of the bottom piece. My flaccid girth is only 4.5' so I know I am less than yours. Most likely a difference in hose or user error

Anyway, using that combination this worked really well!! I was having issues with the captn's wench above 10 pounds as others mentioned (although this could be user error again). Did 6 sets total between two days varying between 12 pounds and 8 pounds for 20 minutes each (I am lightweight still). Took some experimenting on how tight to make the clamp but overall very good.

Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

The pics you have loaded is not working..............well i hope it works better.
    reply me and kindly put the images so all of us can have a look that how it works

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yall know you can post pictures through MOS
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

I just made one of these!

I used braided vinyl tubing for the outside part (like this: http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053) but vinyl. Actually, that looks almost exactly like the material I used, so maybe it's the same.

For the inside part I couldn't find flexible hose so I got some pipe insulation instead: http://www.homedepot.com/Building-Ma...atalogId=10053

I got the same hose clamp and S-hook pictured here (S-hook is rated up to 125lbs, I doubt anyone has ever hung that much!).

Next up is to get some weights and rope to tie on!

I don't have a camera but I hope to get one soon and then I'll take pics and post.

-Cig
    Next Goal: 7" BPEL!!

How can anything in your life be bad when your dick is getting bigger every day?

Long Term Goal: 8" NBP x 6"

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, the original in use pics were removed for violating terms of service (nudity) on photobucket. I didn't know better at the time. Doesn't seem to have kept many (if any) guys from being resourceful and figuring things out though.

Post Thanks / Like

There were some questions above about how to cut the hoses. I guess guys don't take "shop" classes anymore in high school?? I used an "X-Acto" knife. Use your heads, be careful, cut AWAY from you, bla bla bla. This type of hanger could handle (comfort wise) up to around 25lbs. I've known very few men though who ever use that much weight, hence my comments about it being able to hand pretty much any amount of weight.

Most hardware stores that sell these hoses have cutting tools near the hoses. It's not awkward (shouldn't be, you're just working on your plumbing right??) to ask an employee to cut you off a foot of this hose and that one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast