Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: When do I start to gain ? :D

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Shit, this brings back some memories for me when I started hanging. Although I certainly wasnt dedicated like Stillwantmore, I kinda flirted with it to be honest but damn it was intense at times and the skin stretch burned like a mutha fucka.
    How much did you gained from hanging?
    Did you follow the progressive hanging routine?

My goal is a solid 9 inch I think I will be hanging 2-3 years before I reach that goal. Maybe earlier,

I have no rest days, only fatigue and skin burn I feel my dick getting longer each day

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been so long I cannot remember. If your consistent and intense, it will work.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DutchAthletic92 View Post
    My goal is a solid 9 inch I think I will be hanging 2-3 years before I reach that goal. Maybe earlier,

I have no rest days, only fatigue and skin burn I feel my dick getting longer each day
    You appear to be doing everything you can to get there so I hope it comes sooner than later.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just remember that your body will resist the forces in trying to remain 'static', so employ different tactics and up the intensity (carefully)...also, your mind is going to want to see 'the same old you' in order to maintain the status quo, so always use empirical evidence to combat it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Just remember that your body will resist the forces in trying to remain 'static', so employ different tactics and up the intensity (carefully)...also, your mind is going to want to see 'the same old you' in order to maintain the status quo, so always use empirical evidence to combat it
    Well iím now at fatigue point I think, I couldnít hang 1 more pound yesterday Iím currently at 13 pounds... (6kg) and I wanted to increase the weight to 6,5kg ( 14 pounds) but I was so sore and it hurted soo much, I couldnít even do one set.

I have the MaleHanger and I also have a lot of skinburn, if I wrap higher on the shaft the skin will burn but if I wrap lower to the glans, it will hurt and stings like a bitch.

I feel those bundles really help to stay at a relatively low weight fatigue point... I will keep hanging this week with 13 pounds and I will increase next week..
    Or I could try 14 pounds today ? (Wednesday)

Is it bad to stay at 13 pounds? Will this toughen up my dick more and more??

StillWantMore2 wrote that you need to increase the weight and max out at the second day of your week, and at last at the third day of the week...

Iím very fatigued but I feel like I could hang 1 more pounds maybe,

I canít concentrate on what iím doing lol, normally I study while hanging but it takes so much effort to not think and feel the fatigue so I play Halo on my xbox, it is a good distraction time flies when your gaming a few rounds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    You appear to be doing everything you can to get there so I hope it comes sooner than later.
    Time flies Before you know itís the end of this year. And I like it. My days are filles with PE, going to the gym and studying. Iím fighting against my fatpad aswell with diet and exercise. I have 2,5 inches of fatpad and I have a large body frame with big hands so in my head I still think iím small....

Itís psychological I know, but still.... I think I need one more inch to really see some difference

A few more months till the summer means more time so I can speed up some things.

I wonder how many pounds of force do I exert when pulling with both hands on the lengthmaster? Iím trying to gauge it and it must be atleast 8-10 pounds I think... So really intense stretching

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time flies Before you know itís the end of this year. And I like it. My days are filles with PE, going to the gym and studying. Iím fighting against my fatpad aswell with diet and exercise. I have 2,5 inches of fatpad and I have a large body frame with big hands so in my head I still think iím small....

Itís psychological I know, but still.... I think I need one more inch to really see some difference

A few more months till the summer means more time so I can speed up some things.

I wonder how many pounds of force do I exert when pulling with both hands on the lengthmaster? Iím trying to gauge it and it must be atleast 8-10 pounds I think... So really intense stretching
    Get yourself a fish weight and you can tell the force used with the LengthMaster. It is way over 70 pounds of intensity for me at full strength. Put it this way, there is no heavier stretch than with a LengthMaster and that includes hanging. Plus using the handlebars of the LM allows you to let off or go more at will.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get yourself a fish weight and you can tell the force used with the LengthMaster. It is way over 70 pounds of intensity for me at full strength. Put it this way, there is no heavier stretch than with a LengthMaster and that includes hanging. Plus using the handlebars of the LM allows you to let off or go more at will.
    Allright, what should I do now? My dick is so sore and I donít think itís the tunica but the circumcision scar and skinburn is what gets me too fatigued to continue to hang lol. I feel like this hanging stuff isnít really doing much to my tunica or am I wrong?

I hung 14 pounds today and managed to do 2 sets and 1 set of 16 minutes, had to drop the weight due to that damn skinburn and scar burn, I feel fluid buildup or blisters huge blisters on glans and circumcision scar.... And I feel that my tunica could handle way more but the skinburn and scar burn wonít let me! Damn it !

Am I in a gaining zone? Or am I just hurting my dick and doing nothing, gaining nothing? It really makes me sad !! :(

I get depressed and I think about quitting PE altogether and I start wondering why am I doing all this stuff to myself? Like why? For women? More pussy? Deep insecurityís? If I decide to stay alone forever, whatís the fucking point in having a 9 inch dick?

Those are questions running through my mind, and itís clouding my normal reasoning...

EDIT: iíve sorted things out and it turned out I increased the weight way too fast and had a misunderstanding of the concept fatigue. I will proceed wih my routin and dropped weight. Iím happy now.
    Last edited by DutchAthletic92; 03-12-18 at 05:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allright, what should I do now? My dick is so sore and I donít think itís the tunica but the circumcision scar and skinburn is what gets me too fatigued to continue to hang lol. I feel like this hanging stuff isnít really doing much to my tunica or am I wrong?

I hung 14 pounds today and managed to do 2 sets and 1 set of 16 minutes, had to drop the weight due to that damn skinburn and scar burn, I feel fluid buildup or blisters huge blisters on glans and circumcision scar.... And I feel that my tunica could handle way more but the skinburn and scar burn wonít let me! Damn it !

Am I in a gaining zone? Or am I just hurting my dick and doing nothing, gaining nothing? It really makes me sad !! :(

I get depressed and I think about quitting PE altogether and I start wondering why am I doing all this stuff to myself? Like why? For women? More pussy? Deep insecurityís? If I decide to stay alone forever, whatís the fucking point in having a 9 inch dick?

Those are questions running through my mind, and itís clouding my normal reasoning...

EDIT: iíve sorted things out and it turned out I increased the weight way too fast and had a misunderstanding of the concept fatigue. I will proceed wih my routin and dropped weight. Iím happy now.
    I have no woman, no sex life and no one to impress but myself. I do PE for me.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no woman, no sex life and no one to impress but myself. I do PE for me.
    Did you test your current size on women? You should test it! :D

Also, why did you decide to stay alone?

What about love? Friendship? Companionship? Are you MGTOW? Men Going Their Own Way? :p

Do you believe in love?

Iím curious because iím in the same boat as yours and iím also staying single4life with no sexlife whatsoever.

Maybe when I reach my goal of 9 inch in length and 7 inch girth I will try to find a one nightstand or whatever to try my new dick size out.

My motivation is intrinsic and comes from within, the core of my body/heart. Iím in a stressful period now but Iíve managed to push through.

Iím glad I found my solutions to my problems which means I can continue with my routine!

Gonna do some stretching and hanging now!
    Last edited by DutchAthletic92; 03-12-18 at 02:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you test your current size on women? You should test it! :D
    Yes, my ex went from my starting size to my finished size so she had the fun spectrum.

Also, why did you decide to stay alone?
    I have dedicated my life to the service of God so sex is only a obstacle in my life. I need every minute to help my Brothers and do the inspired work of God.

What about love? Friendship? Companionship? Are you MGTOW? Men Going Their Own Way? :p
    Simply celibate for Jesus

Do you believe in love?
    God is Love so indeed I do!

If the good Lord saw fit to bring someone into my life that would be a partner, working with me on what I am doing I would jump at that opportunity. It is just most women I have talked with would not be able to live the very humble life I do. If there is a woman of God who is down to help me help others then I am all game. My God, my Family and the Brotherhood are my love and priorities. When given the ultimatum to give up the Brotherhood or lose the girl I loved, I chose the Brotherhood.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes Sinthious liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12