Post Thanks / Like

modifications to extenders

OK can anybody answer this? What happened to Fast size in 2010 they were caught by the FDA and shut down making extenders??? Anyone know why?

I've used an extender with a regular noose style for over 10 years off and on with a few modifications to the device for comfort. I only do 45 min to one hour sessions every other day. I focus on hanging for length, but straightening this device seems to work good.

Anyone use a fast size noose style device like I do? There are ways to modify for a much stronger stretch? What are the medical recommendations for use? Break times? I'm curious

Post Thanks / Like

Re: modifications to extenders

They got in trouble for making claims about results that weren't backed up with sufficient studies.

For the rest of your questions, it's no different than any other extender. The only way to get a stronger stretch is to replace the spring. There's a tutorial on the autoextender site somewhere on how to do it. They sell the springs too. Medical studies usually force people to wear them for 8-12 straight hours, but general consensus in the Penis Enlargement community has been to take a break every hour or so to keep circulation strong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moresize View Post
    They got in trouble for making claims about results that weren't backed up with sufficient studies.

For the rest of your questions, it's no different than any other extender. The only way to get a stronger stretch is to replace the spring. There's a tutorial on the autoextender site somewhere on how to do it. They sell the springs too. Medical studies usually force people to wear them for 8-12 straight hours, but general consensus in the Penis Enlargement community has been to take a break every hour or so to keep circulation strong.
    I don't see how this is comfortable or possible. 8-12 hours.
    Penis Enlargement
    Penis Enlargement Forum

I am not who I think I am.
    I am not who you think I am.
    I am who I think you think I am.

Post Thanks / Like

If you read any of the scientific studies on extender use, this is what they claim. How anyone can do that beats the fuck out of me.