Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arrow LengthMaster Videos HOW TO USE

LengthMaster is Now Available!
    The World's Most Powerful Stretching Tool

Years in the making and now shipping!

DLD here, I have some great news for you! I have a limited amount of Length Masters coming in next week that I am shipping out priority to my MoS brothers. This is by far the absolute best tool for stretching and hanging to achieve the quickest gains using the most effective S.R.T. program.

For your complete privacy: The Length Master comes in a plain brown box with No indication inside or outside of the packaging describing what it is or what it is used for. The Length Master tool itself has No branding on it as well. The shipping label ship from address is "PPC Corp" with a P.O. Box Number. Your Credit Card or Pay-Pal account will show that you made a purchase of a "LM-1001-USA" not a Length Master.

VIEW THE LENGTH MASTER INSTRUCTIONS HERE

ORDER YOUR LENGTHMASTER
    CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW FOR USA ORDERS

$147.47 + $15.00 shipping in the USA

ORDER YOUR LENGTHMASTER
    CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW FOR ORDERS SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA

$147.47 + $32.00 shipping in the USA

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

LENGTH MASTER VIDEOS
    This is a brand new penis enlargement stretcher device called the Length Master. In penis enlargement there are 3 "most" effective length exercises being hanging, power assisted stretches and the hot new stretch Bundles. Hanging is a very quick way to make length gains and the Length Master has an ingenious penis hanging device. When removed from the power assist the hanger is easily and painlessly attached to the penis. The Length Master hanger is extremely comfortable and able to handle a lot of weight. The comfort and grip is made from leather suede which offers unmatched grip with no pinching or pain. As you move up into heavier weights I suggest you also pre-wrap your penis (which is easy and can be watched on my free forum). I set the attachment bolts far from the penis allowing for almost no apparent stress points as much of the stress is taken evenly across the device...Simply ingenious. As the hanger is on it also gives enough space so that the penis can be stretched using the hangers edges as mini-handlebars. When the hanging device is reconnected to the power assist stretcher the user can use this combined device to do the all new Power Assisted Bundled Stretches. This is easily understood at the length potential by watching this video:

FOR WRAPPING INSTRUCTIONS VISIT: HANGING TUTORIAL or FEDORA'S PADDING METHOD

As you can see, when the penis is comfortably strapped into the length master he can pretty much do the stretching that the man is in the video. This would be extreme but it can be done, on a lighter level, to produce the fastest possible penis enlargement length gains. When the penis (in flaccid state) is bundled, or twisted, it can be stretched producing much faster length gains than if it were not bundled. This will be the biggest thing in future penis enlargement as I believe this stretch, using the Length Master will deliver length gains faster than any other method.

When the hanging/bundled device is disattached from the Length Master it is custom designed Power Assist with some suped up modifications from the other Power Assist. This version sports arched arms in the natural curve of your legs so it's "point" of center is a full inch lower than the Power Assist 1. These arched arms also serve to enhance the strength of the outer arms. WIth this modified version strength is increased by more than 100%! Another thing you will notice is solid 1 piece ash. VERY SRONG! The surface is hand sanded to a silky smooth finish. The wood is then treated, dried and finished. It is a marval just in it's appearance. You could have this in your living room and it would pass for art.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: 2 Length Master Videos by Uncle Jim

The new video is awesome, it is his full workout x 7-10 sets. It is the exercises I am using too. I have named a couple to start a good exercise list.

DLD Bundled Twists
    This exercise includes:
    Up to Center
    Up to Right
    Up to Left

Straight Out to Center
    Straight Out to Right
    Straight Out to Left

Down to Center
    Down to Right
    Down to Left

Behind the Cheeks to Center
    Behind the Cheek to Right
    Behind the Cheek to Left

Explained: While attached to the Length Master twist handles 1-3 times (depending on comfort) and simply stretch in the direction of preference.

DLD Assisted Rolls
    This Exercise Includes:
    Rolled forward and Up
    Rolled forward and Down
    Rolled Backwards and Up
    Rolled Backwards and Down

Explained: While attached to the Length Master Roll handles 1-3 times (depending on comfort) and simply stretch in the direction of preference.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes dreemweever, LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

would love to try this out, dont have the cash though, just a young poor student. :/
    7.5 NBPEL
    5.8 mid-girth
    6.3 base-girth

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by opa View Post
    would love to try this out, dont have the cash though, just a young poor student. :/
    I am doing everything I can to get the price down. Should have good news soon.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

/saving up for this

Post Thanks / Like

definately gonna cop one of these when I get back into the length game!

Post Thanks / Like

As Ive stated before,a superb piece of Equipment!

My only concern is "slipping"? I do not really understand how it can hold the penis in such a good grip as it does in the video.

DLD,is UJ cut or uncut? Is it possible that there may be problems for Uncut Users?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c.phantasy View Post

My only concern is "slipping"? I do not really understand how it can hold the penis in such a good grip as it does in the video.

DLD,is UJ cut or uncut? Is it possible that there may be problems for Uncut Users?

well you aint going to push with full force, that is just stupid to do. I think you just need a good amount of blood in your penis head before you stick it in...and make sure not to pull so hard so you are slipping cuz that might be dangerous.
    7.5 NBPEL
    5.8 mid-girth
    6.3 base-girth

Post Thanks / Like

Damn DLD, you new creation looks monsterous. Reading the treads about it made me curious, now that I've seen it in action...WOW man I'm really impressed. 3 best manual stretchers in one,you're really a mastermind! This will revolutionize length work.

I do a kinda similar exercise with 2 "sticks", that concerns rolled stretching and something with I call kingcobra stretch (I stretch the penis in an S-motion; you could say underneath with a power assist and up with the "sticks"). This shit gives me personally an INSANE lig-stretch. But I was always dealing with difficulties like skin, pressing/holding it together and turning. Your Length Master makes these things easy as hell, respect man. The name is very fitting. The potential of this is unmatched!
    Only thing that I question as an extender user is the padding, it looks good with the cushend leather. Hard padding often means blood circulation problems and soft padding often slipping. Can you give some more information about this???

Anyway I think I will order one after my holiday. Because I still live with my parents and lets say they will be curious what's in the package... I was paranoid the whole day when my extender was send . So I might order one in the second week of august. Any estimation on the supplies by then???
    Will PM you around that time.
    Fuck my short-time goal of 8" I'm going for 9" .

Post Thanks / Like

yes really it's very expensive...but is very advance
    When you do your workout you just can't gain if u do not feel the exercise.

MOS HOMEBOY MOS

The good thing is that i will always be NEW in MOS

Post Thanks / Like

I am really looking forward to getting one of these!
    Hope the price will get down soon too.

Damn it looks awesome!
    Getting back at it

1/2/2016
    BPFS: 7,9 Inches
    BPEL: 7,3 Inches
    NPBEL: 6,3 Inches
    EG: 6,1 Inches

22/4/2016
    BPFS: 8,7 Inches
    BPEL: 7,8 Inches
    NBPEL: 6,6 Inches
    EG: 6,1 Inches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well here is the deal. I had to order another 10 as I took 2 orders more than I had (plus I have 2 that need to go to Red and Threak) So there are 7 now available.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by c.phantasy View Post

He is uncut and grip is not an issue (see the video)
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, those vids looks good. Those are killing stretches.

You must be really sore after a routine session.

Keep us updated with your results guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Starks View Post
    Damn, those vids looks good. Those are killing stretches.

You must be really sore after a routine session.

Keep us updated with your results guys.

Just murder my friend...the penis has little choice but GET LONGER
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great videos. Can you get your Uncle to demonstrate the LM's hanging capabilities?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post
    Thanks Zambrodom3 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Great videos. Can you get your Uncle to demonstrate the LM's hanging capabilities?
    Yes Indeed...I will get him to shoot it for me tomorrow. Any other Ideas are open too, so if you have an idea, exercise, etc. let me know and I will try to get it on video.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Okay than, well if possible [Tricky to do] could he perform the Ultimate Penis Enlargement exercise by Blue_Whale bundled version.

If he's okay doing that and has a spare Power Assist I would love to see him do the Power Assisted version of the above BUT the Length Master is also used for the bundles, so the penis would first be inserted through the PA and arms placed underneath the legs, than the LM setup so the bundles are in placed and the stretch commences.

As the LM does its thing he will need to also drive some force into the penis instead of just stretching. Hard to describe and best to try the exercise with no PA or LM and than do it with them, you'll catch my drift than.

Doing this with these two pieces of equipment would be the ULTIMATE external tunicae exercise around because with that new attachment, we can really go for L O N G hold times which will results in massive length gains.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

yo DLD, how much weight can it handle?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast