Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: <<<LengthMaster Reviews/Testimonials/Feedback by Owners>>>

Ok guys so for me this was a long awaited review. I have been testing the lengthmaster since 2014 and honestly, since that time, I wasn’t too excited about it because of the comfort level (not very comfortable). I thought that maybe I was doing something wrong and therefore I wanted to give the product a fair shake. I will say that I modified my length master and fixed the comfort issue and I will address the fix below.

Rating scale: 1-10 (1 being bad and 10 being perfect)

Accessories: 10, you have everything you need that comes with the device. Also if you lose a piece, such as a screw and wing nut, you can go to a hardware store and pick up another one.

Consumer service: NA, did not have to contact MOS relative to this product.

Shipping: 8, I believe it took about 4-7 days for my device to come in, so not super-fast but decent. I have noticed people in the current age want stuff super-fast shipping, so maybe there should be an option to expedite shipping/handling.

Value: 10, so the price of the device comes in at around 160. I think the price point is good and cheaper than other extenders on the market. Since this device is very different than other extenders (since you can manually vary the intensity) this product is in a category of its own. The real value comes in the fact that product can be used while doing other stuff like cooking, watching television and play video games as long as you occasionally have one free hand. I would like to see the price point at a little lower because I believe it will allow it to be more available to the MOS audience.

Ease of use: 8, pretty simple, you just place your penis between the two boards, screw down the boards and pull on said penis. Of course you may want to wrap first . It gets points off because the hanging strap is unnecessary and gets in the way when trying to apply the device. If you like stretching from the base like I do, then you will have to remove the hanging strap altogether as I did (refer to picture below).

1 (2).JPG

Now just because you remove the hanging strap doesn’t mean you can’t hang. You could hang just fine by attaching a rope to the two screws (with like a carabiner and putting weights on the rope).

Comfort: 5, this rating is because of how the compression boards work. So the normal screw and wing nut (the ¼ size) that comes with the length master is too thin for the holes which they go into (refer to picture below).

0.jpg

Due to this, there is wiggle room and this wiggle room allows for the compression board to slant (refer to pictures below).

1.JPG2.jpg

This slant causes uneven gripping pressure from the compression boards and caused the majority of the gripping force at the very tip (refer back to above pictures). This was very uncomfortable and limited the amount of force I could put behind the length master.

So I modified the length master holes to accept bigger screws (so that there was no wiggle or slant) and went up to the 5/16 size (refer to the below pictures).

6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

As you can see from the pictures, there is no slant and this allows for better grip along the penis since it has more contact points. Now my score in the area of comfort would go up to a 10 if I account for my modification; however, since I had to modify the length master myself, it doesn’t count.

Conclusion: I believe this to be a good device for people who want to get in more PE stretching without having to solely focus on PE (i.e. can multitasking and use your hands for other things). Now, this device will allow you to get to a stretch higher than your hands alone but hands alone allow a person to avoid compression discomfort. Concerning bundled stretches, the hands alone cannot get to the amount of rotations that the length master can so that is huge. As the device comes in the mail, it needs improvements to enhance comfort and function so out of the 50 points available it received a 40 which is an 80%. So main take away from this review that MOS should focus on in a future run of the length master: get an expedited shipping option, lower the price point and fix the comfort issue.
    Last edited by superman05xx; 03-24-16 at 07:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: <<<LengthMaster Reviews/Testimonials/Feedback by Owners>>>

Quote Originally Posted by superman05xx View Post
    Ok guys so for me this was a long awaited review. I have been testing the lengthmaster since 2014 and honestly, since that time, I wasn’t too excited about it because of the comfort level (not very comfortable). I thought that maybe I was doing something wrong and therefore I wanted to give the product a fair shake. I will say that I modified my length master and fixed the comfort issue and I will address the fix below.

Rating scale: 1-10 (1 being bad and 10 being perfect)

Accessories: 10, you have everything you need that comes with the device. Also if you lose a piece, such as a screw and wing nut, you can go to a hardware store and pick up another one.

Consumer service: NA, did not have to contact MOS relative to this product.

Shipping: 8, I believe it took about 4-7 days for my device to come in, so not super-fast but decent. I have noticed people in the current age want stuff super-fast shipping, so maybe there should be an option to expedite shipping/handling.

Value: 8, so the price of the device comes in at around 160. I think the price point is good and cheaper than other extenders on the market. Since this device is very different than other extenders (since you can manually vary the intensity) this product is in a category of its own. The real value comes in the fact that product can be used while doing other stuff like cooking, watching television and play video games as long as you occasionally have one free hand. Now, this device losses points in this area because if I am remembering correctly (correct me if I am wrong) other versions of the device were cheaper.

Ease of use: 8, pretty simple, you just place your penis between the two boards, screw down the boards and pull on said penis. Of course you may want to wrap first . It gets points off because the hanging strap is unnecessary and gets in the way when trying to apply the device. If you like stretching from the base like I do, then you will have to remove the hanging strap altogether as I did (refer to picture below).

1 (2).JPG

Now just because you remove the hanging strap doesn’t mean you can’t hang. You could hang just fine by attaching a rope to the two screws (with like a carabiner and putting weights on the rope).

Comfort: 5, this rating is because of how the compression boards work. So the normal screw and wing nut (the ¼ size) that comes with the length master is too thin for the holes which they go into (refer to picture below).

0.jpg

Due to this, there is wiggle room and this wiggle room allows for the compression board to slant (refer to pictures below).

1.JPG2.jpg

This slant causes uneven gripping pressure from the compression boards and caused the majority of the gripping force at the very tip (refer back to above pictures). This was very uncomfortable and limited the amount of force I could put behind the length master.

So I modified the length master holes to accept bigger screws (so that there was no wiggle or slant) and went up to the 5/16 size (refer to the below pictures).

6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

As you can see from the pictures, there is no slant and this allows for better grip along the penis since it has more contact points. Now my score in the area of comfort would go up to a 10 if I account for my modification; however, since I had to modify the length master myself, it doesn’t count.

Conclusion: I believe this to be a good device for people who want to get in more PE stretching without having to solely focus on PE (i.e. can multitasking and use your hands for other things). Now, this device will allow you to get to a stretch higher than your hands alone but hands alone allow a person to avoid compression discomfort. Concerning bundled stretches, the hands alone cannot get to the amount of rotations that the length master can so that is huge. As the device comes in the mail, it needs improvements to enhance comfort and function so out of the 50 points available it received a 38 which is a 78%. So main take away from this review that MOS should focus on in a future run of the length master: get an expedited shipping option, lower the price point and fix the comfort issue.

Great review. The new 10 on comfort does matter big time and I am glad you have brought up an issue that can be rectified with modification and future changes on the LengthMaster. The LengthMaster has been on special from time to time but the price has always been the same. The PowerAssist is much less expensive if that is what you are thinking about. So now, to make this more valuable can you give specific directions to your modification so we can also try this? Thank you and I am super happy you have things rocking!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Great review. The new 10 on comfort does matter big time and I am glad you have brought up an issue that can be rectified with modification and future changes on the LengthMaster. The LengthMaster has been on special from time to time but the price has always been the same. The PowerAssist is much less expensive if that is what you are thinking about. So now, to make this more valuable can you give specific directions to your modification so we can also try this? Thank you and I am super happy you have things rocking!
    My bad on the pricing issue, so I have edited my review to reflect the price with a proper rating in the value section.

My modification was super simple. All I did was take a drill bit (1/8) and drill around in the current holes on the top compression board to open up more space (wasn't an exact science, I just freed enough enough space so that the screw could fit inside and that I could slide the board along the screws ... But not too much space).

*What I mean by top compression board is the one closest to the power assist section.

The bottom compression board did not need any drill modifications, I just put the screws in and screwed them in (all the way) by hand/with a wrench and this alone was perfect. Of course this required a little bit of force since the bottom compression board did not previous have screw marks and wasn't designed for the 5/16 but being that the material is fairly soft, it was pretty easy. This setup for the bottom compression board means the screws don't move at all while putting on the device which makes putting it on easier.

The power assist section did not need any modifications because its holes are big enough to accept 5/18 screws.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My bad on the pricing issue, so I have edited my review to reflect the price with a proper rating in the value section.

My modification was super simple. All I did was take a drill bit (1/8) and drill around in the current holes on the top compression board to open up more space (wasn't an exact science, I just freed enough enough space so that the screw could fit inside and that I could slide the board along the screws ... But not too much space).

*What I mean by top compression board is the one closest to the power assist section.

The bottom compression board did not need any drill modifications, I just put the screws in and screwed them in (all the way) by hand/with a wrench and this alone was perfect. Of course this required a little bit of force since the bottom compression board did not previous have screw marks and wasn't designed for the 5/16 but being that the material is fairly soft, it was pretty easy. This setup for the bottom compression board means the screws don't move at all while putting on the device which makes putting it on easier.

The power assist section did not need any modifications because its holes are big enough to accept 5/18 screws.
    Thanks my Brother and I will send this to Lightning for future modifications.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent! Now I'll have to get out the drill. This is what I love about our Brotherhood. Sharing knowledge to make the gains come easier. I feel blessed to belong here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your advice made it to LIGHTNING and he will be making these modifications on next run. Thanks for your advice and reviews.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes superman05xx liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muffbuster View Post
    Excellent! Now I'll have to get out the drill. This is what I love about our Brotherhood. Sharing knowledge to make the gains come easier. I feel blessed to belong here.
    Definitely! I am glad he gave us his feedback and modifications or we would never have known. The Brotherhood is a good place!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I just did my first successful "experimental" workout with my lengthmaster. The device is so versatile and reliable. There are so many options to bend, twist, pull, etc. From here I will find out what will work better for me to finally enlarge my septum.

Also the lengthmaster is great quality. Light, heavy duty.
    Start:
    Circa 1999 AD
    BPEL +/- 7"
    BPSFL Unknown
    EG +/- 4.9"

Current:
    BPEL 9"
    BPSFL 9"
    EG 6.2"

Goal:
    BPEL 1' (One foot)
    EG 7"-7.5"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jackxxx View Post
    I just did my first successful "experimental" workout with my lengthmaster. The device is so versatile and reliable. There are so many options to bend, twist, pull, etc. From here I will find out what will work better for me to finally enlarge my septum.

Also the lengthmaster is great quality. Light, heavy duty.
    Thank you for your review! Yes, there is so much that can be done with the LengthMaster, so much. It is like having a free ticket to the Disney World of Cock.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes Munto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hi dld, have the modifications been made to the length master to address what superman05xx modified on his length master?

Post Thanks / Like

Can you gain 2-3 inches with the lengthmaster if youve never worked on length? Im at 5.4 non-bone pressed i think 6.5-6.75 bone pressed and id like to get to 7.5-8. Is it possible or rather normal to gain that much?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910