Post Thanks / Like

just got my own LengthMaster!!! my questions, concerns, inquiries about proceeding

First I wanted to mention I just bought my own LM today!! Im excited about that because manual stretching with my hands wasnt easy, to say the least. My proof:
    Transaction ID: 4LAXXXXXXXXX04418. So this is real guys for me!! And im excited tremendously! Even today I went to my local store, bought some stuff for my wrapping:
    image1.jpg
    I hope that photo is ok I tried deleting the brand names of the products. Thats just again to prove im serious!! And giddy.

Ok, my questions! Starting with the newbie routine at:
    DLD's First Routine (I gained 2 inches with this routine) Full Tutorial

Is that adequete for the first month or so? After how much period of time, should I change the routine to what? My first goal for a month or so, is to get use to the LM, and properly find a way for me to wrap myself that works for me; im trying to go through the wrapping forums deciding what I should do for the LM. So, I would like to use the LM when I wake up. Then when the day is done, to use my bathmate (which I love, and been using for about 6 weeks) in the evenings. Basically Im concerned what do I do after the newbie routines. I could possibly use the LM twice in a day, but once a day is more reasonable for me,

My next concern after my LM workouts, should I put on my sizegenetics "like" extender? I also have two ADS leg stretchers. Should I wear the sizegenetics after the LM or use the leg ADS? Or let my penis rest after the LM? Remember later in the evenings I will be doing my Bathmate sessions, if that makes a difference. Should I wear some kind of sleeve? Im not really sure on all of this.

Thanks guys for this community, and thanks for the LM which I anxiously await!
    Last edited by philevan; 05-05-17 at 12:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: just got my own LengthMaster!!! my questions, concerns, inquiries about proceedin

You can replace all newbie stretches using the LengthMaster, all can be done using the LM. I would also look into adding in Bundled Stretches and Rolls, both explained in the LM thread. The SizeGenetics should be worn at all times you are not training. I would spend half the time in a intense position and hard in a lighter, healing position. I would also advise you to read through the first post in the SRT thread as this has much information that is important in the healing and gaining process.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: just got my own LengthMaster!!! my questions, concerns, inquiries about proceedin

Got my LM yesterday and I used it immediately, and I already love this device! Now my learning begins. Its daunting.
    Im definitely new at PE, Ive only been minor jeqling over pass two months, and Ive been using my bathmate xtreme for about 6 weeks now. I also have sizegenetics, albeit its older one that I got at a cheap price. It still has the comfort strap though.

My first problem is trying to wrap appropriately for the lengthmaster, without the LM slipping during stretches. I think I read try the theraband first against the penis then add either the ace wrap or a bandage on top of that? Too I guess I have a narrow penis because I have been using the entire bandage, the entire thing! Then I tighten the LM and it seems to stay on. I know theres a wrapping forum, Ive read much of it. Seems I just need to find a method that works for me. I dont want to use the entire bandage though seems a hassle to do everytime. Over some days Ill try theraband first then maybe an ace wrap, or less bandage on top of the theraband.

My next major issue is finding a way to wear the sizegenetics for prolonged periods without it killing my penis head. Ive been using the SZ for about a month and its not easy. Its mostly penis head pain I have. I think I read DLD you mentioned you may have to take it off every hour to massage the head to get blood reflowing? Does the pain go away eventually? Ive been using the SZ for about a month off and on because it hurts about an hour in every time. Would a better wrapping method work to lessen the pain? I tried many different tieing methods as well, nothing seems to be working for me to wear it over an hours time.

Those two things are my big issues right now. Finding a good wrapping for both the SZ (to help me wear it longer periods) and a good wrapping for the lenghtmaster allowing me to stretch harder without slippage. Im confident Ill find wrapping methods that suits me. After figuring out these things Ill look deeper into better routines for my LM sessions. Right now im just doing the newbie routines mentioned here. Im doing a couple of bundles, which right now im not sure how many bundles I should be doing. Still right now, I need a good way to wrap the LM and sizegenetics appropriately. Then after all this, even though I have a bathmate I want to look into a good air pump to use. But that's later

Thanks guys! Im trying!

Post Thanks / Like

When wrapping for your Lengthmaster workout, I would highly recommend the MaleHanger designer's technique. I works very well. For detailed instructions just follow the following link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByC...V6TkpGZ3c/view

Post Thanks / Like

I cut the ace bandage in half and it's enough wrap for me. Use the theraband first though.

I'm new to PE myself, 3 months in, and in the last 6 weeks I've been using a Bathmate and 4-5 weeks with a LengthMaster. In that time (with those 2 devices) I gained just over half an inch. I do all the Newbie Routine stretches with the LengthMaster.

I do have to stop and rewrap 3-4 times because of slipping or discomfort but the gains are worth it.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You have a full plate but it is a delicious plate!

Both of these devices take time to learn and master so be very kind and gentle with yourself. Take you time in learning the right wrap for you, experiment with a few different to find what feels best. The SizeGenetics takes time to master also and there are a few things that can be done to make it just right for you. First, the attachments they give you try each one to see if you prefer one than the other (most like the velcro) if none of these feel comfy or cause discomfort grab a VLC, it is really the best attachment for the SG and it can be used alone as a healing length tool. As I stated in my earlier post, study SRT as SRT will employ these tools the best and bring gains and healing in record times.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

My fast update for my adventure personally with the awesome LM and other stuff. First, my third day with the LM. Im still learning my best way to wrap for use with the LM. I found for me. the goal is to use little as possible wrap materials without slippage. Ive read much on the LM forums and wrapping forums. But before my wrapping learning's here, I wanted to mention one thing for newbies with the LM. You can definitely tighten down the LM to much!! It may be an obvious statement, but for me I was always tightening the wing nuts to tight. This was causing penis head sharp pains. Even more important, if you have it to tight, you CANT stretch as strong!!!! Again, may be obvious, if so, I'm sorry. This is mostly for newbies like myself where I was constantly having it to tight and I couldn't get a good stretch. With proper tightness you can actually pull more hard than otherwise. So that's a tip maybe for some newbies with the LM.

My wrapping adventure with the LM does continue. Ive read much. Seems as of now (only used the LM three times), some sports prewrap (may not have to use this) Then some kind of soft bandage (whatever works, socks, towels etc) then a good quality self adhesive wrap. DLD mentioned in one of his posts Ive read, to get the tan colored ones, which is what I have. They work great and so far are very reusable. Both the bandage, and ACE self Wrap are about 6 inches long. The self adhesive clings very nicely to the LM padding. Importantly: you dont want to have to long of any wrap imo for the LM because then in my experience it tends to slip more. (again, you wouldn't think that's the case; but to me less wrapping gives a more solid hold)
    I hope to just eventually use soft padding, then self ACE wrap. With just those two wrappings would be easy to get started.

My second thing is using the sizegenetics. Today, 5/12/17, I made the velcro mod for my old SZ and its absolutely amazing!! I use Crazy Docs version, its here for convenience:
    SizeGenetics Attachment Modification Velcro Strap by J1L
    Crazy Docs Mod of Velcro Strap by J1L for SZ

Its absolutely night and day to what I had before. It still will make my penis head hurt after some time; however so far it seems I can definitely go longer sessions without it becoming to much. The ease of use with taking it off and on, and just the pure comfort of the velcro strap makes it 10000000% better. For future SZ wearings I will try to push more blood out the penis head before I tie down to hopefully go for longer periods. Try the velcro strap guys for the SZ, its amazing, which many already know. As of this writing Im going about 90minutes with the SZ on, which already is an awesome improvement of time spent for one session! On this topic, does pain in the penis head eventually lesson as you wear the SZ more? I know its suggested to take off the SZ every 45min to an hour to massage and have blood go back to the head. I however want to go longer sessions, two hours at a time would be great if my penis will allow me.

I wish I could try the VLC, seems great too, however Im cut and I dont think I would have enough skin to pull over it.

I want to update this personal thread for maybe hoping other newbies could get a tip or two. Anyways, great community here, so happy I found it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good to hear back from you! With some time and mastery you can make anything work, it takes determination. Men who want to make gains are willing to put in the work needed. The VLC is for either cut or uncut. The TLC is what you may be thinking of. The VLC is the attachment any use for the SizeGenetics. The velcro strap is also pretty comfy. Well keep us updated and keep up the inspired outlook!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)