Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Friend tries to pack his tube

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    He'll enjoy The BM 10X's over air...the warm water feels wonderful
    (yes Threak...just easing through)
    Agree 100%. Water is natural to the body in this way where air is not. I understand we breath air and this is natural but using air to blow up the penis really is not. We are mostly made of water so it only seems natural that water p[umping would be much more agreeable with our physiology. In addition it is so much more comfortable and when using warm water it is also soothing.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Munto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

-wp_20151207_006-jpg-wp_20150226_004-jpg

These are some comparison shots he sent to me. Does look quite impressive I think, but he can do better for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penispumpingboy View Post
    -wp_20151207_006-jpg-wp_20150226_004-jpg

These are some comparison shots he sent to me. Does look quite impressive I think, but he can do better for sure.
    Quite a bit of fluid retention but definitely fat. He could use some length for better symmetry.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Penispumpingboy, go before a mirror and say to your friend that he's not doing proper PE.
    Likes GottaGetAGrip, Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The first pic looks as if something has gone terribly wrong or is at least going to.

Post Thanks / Like

Fluid retention is one thing the Brotherhood (in my opinion) is suggesting against.

And looking at the pictures and the videos, I would say there's a lot of that going on. Several members have gone through some Fluid Retention and while it's not all bad, it usually just doesn't correlate with the real growth.

This thread has been a bit of a debate.
    "Everyone" is free to do whatever they want with their "junk." (Lots of slang terms, excuse me, and "everyone" because not everyone is able to choose between certain choices.)

From what I've viewed the thread, I would say a more limiting cylinder could be in order.
    But then again, PE and pumping especially, gathers a very wild crowd. Some are the type of "Tiger Pumping" pumping to excess, balls and all.
    And then there's, in my opinion, the more sensible side aiming for gradual symmetrical growth. Or whatever one sees as sensible; one person could lay all penis related exercises under the "weird, strange stuff" folder, even though many exercises provided here in the MoS are very sensible.

All in all, conclusion; if it works, feels good and your partner enjoys it; all the best for you.
    Caution is always a good thing when it comes to body "building." At least, again repeating, in my opinion.
    That's all there is, opinions. We're all a bit different and certain work-arounds work better for some than the other guy in the corner.
    Likes Bolden liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    Fluid retention is one thing the Brotherhood (in my opinion) is suggesting against.

And looking at the pictures and the videos, I would say there's a lot of that going on. Several members have gone through some Fluid Retention and while it's not all bad, it usually just doesn't correlate with the real growth.

This thread has been a bit of a debate.
    "Everyone" is free to do whatever they want with their "junk." (Lots of slang terms, excuse me, and "everyone" because not everyone is able to choose between certain choices.)

From what I've viewed the thread, I would say a more limiting cylinder could be in order.
    But then again, PE and pumping especially, gathers a very wild crowd. Some are the type of "Tiger Pumping" pumping to excess, balls and all.
    And then there's, in my opinion, the more sensible side aiming for gradual symmetrical growth. Or whatever one sees as sensible; one person could lay all penis related exercises under the "weird, strange stuff" folder, even though many exercises provided here in the MoS are very sensible.

All in all, conclusion; if it works, feels good and your partner enjoys it; all the best for you.
    Caution is always a good thing when it comes to body "building." At least, again repeating, in my opinion.
    That's all there is, opinions. We're all a bit different and certain work-arounds work better for some than the other guy in the corner.
    In SRT, the 5x5x3 BathMate/SSJ workout was created for this very reason.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Juhox View Post
    Penispumpingboy, go before a mirror and say to your friend that he's not doing proper PE.
    You still think I am trolling? I am mostly ballpumping and do a much more frequent pump routine. I see that more as a running gag that u still think I am posting pics of myself saying it is a friend, isnt it what u keep thinking?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Friend tries to pack his tube

Quote Originally Posted by Juhox View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -i_have_this_friend-jpg  
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

So I'm gonna chime in here with a totally different perspective....

Some people are into things that "normal" people find odd. It might be extreme body modification (split tongues, massively stretched pierced holes, dermal implants etc), it might be sexual (chastity belts/anti-erection devices, cuckolds, S&M etc), body building to the point your arms are so big you can't wipe your ass (but you're big enough to scare others into doing it for you)...

Many years back I saw a video of some extreme sexual stuff (double fisting, electric shock to the penis, penis modifications that made it basically unusable) and while it freaked me out, and I have a very strong stomach for things like this, I had to take a step back and realize that just because I don't enjoy it doesn't mean that someone else can't enjoy it.

It doesn't sound like penispumpingboy is doing this for PE gains, he's doing it to do it. Given the extreme size in some of the pics, the fact that this thread is years old, and his own admission 2 years ago that he had been doing this for years at that point leads me to believe that he didn't go straight into a huge tube. He worked his way up to it over years. It makes him happy just like some dude sitting quietly in a chair watching 3 guys have sex with his wife while she tells him he's not a real man makes them happy. It makes him happy while some guy being fisted by his dominatrix while she hits his balls with her fist makes him happy. It makes him happy just like some Japanese chick is happy being covered in cum from 200 loads because she enjoys bukakke.

Dude likes it. He may end up permanently deformed but it makes him happy. Who are we to judge someone else's happiness?
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

I like blue shoes.
    Likes Big Schwanz Acht, Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    So I'm gonna chime in here with a totally different perspective....

Some people are into things that "normal" people find odd. It might be extreme body modification (split tongues, massively stretched pierced holes, dermal implants etc), it might be sexual (chastity belts/anti-erection devices, cuckolds, S&M etc), body building to the point your arms are so big you can't wipe your ass (but you're big enough to scare others into doing it for you)...

Many years back I saw a video of some extreme sexual stuff (double fisting, electric shock to the penis, penis modifications that made it basically unusable) and while it freaked me out, and I have a very strong stomach for things like this, I had to take a step back and realize that just because I don't enjoy it doesn't mean that someone else can't enjoy it.

It doesn't sound like penispumpingboy is doing this for PE gains, he's doing it to do it. Given the extreme size in some of the pics, the fact that this thread is years old, and his own admission 2 years ago that he had been doing this for years at that point leads me to believe that he didn't go straight into a huge tube. He worked his way up to it over years. It makes him happy just like some dude sitting quietly in a chair watching 3 guys have sex with his wife while she tells him he's not a real man makes them happy. It makes him happy while some guy being fisted by his dominatrix while she hits his balls with her fist makes him happy. It makes him happy just like some Japanese chick is happy being covered in cum from 200 loads because she enjoys bukakke.

Dude likes it. He may end up permanently deformed but it makes him happy. Who are we to judge someone else's happiness?
    I 100% agree with this sentiment...his d!ck, not mine. Now he has 'platformed' this thread with the hopes of receiving feedback, so my opinion would probably conflict, (my end-goal is to not only be as big as I can, but also as symmetrical as I can) and his may differ. Any time you skirt the fringes, one must be prepared for a bit of 'push-back'...I've also found that attention is more the desire than the result.

More power to your friend, clearly he's on a much different path than I care to tread

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Friend tries to pack his tube

Who are we to deny a person's personal happiness; long as it's not interfering with mine...
    ...You're 100% responsible on how you respond to things, own it, whether you agree with it or not.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes Big Schwanz Acht liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456