Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Bipolar Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by DJ916 View Post
    they just moved me from hat i was taking to Depakote.....anyone had anything bad with depakote or good?
    It is all a blind dart throw....
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

coo, dld can you checkout my post in the baind aids and injury forum and give me your thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

coo, dld can you checkout my post in the baind aids and injury forum and give me your thoughts
    Could you link that for me sir?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

read from top, and as far as the meds they have had me on....two of them made me paranoid as hell, and i just started this depakote and I dont like this shit either....i started hearin ringing in my ears and constant headaches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

read from top, and as far as the meds they have had me on....two of them made me paranoid as hell, and i just started this depakote and I dont like this shit either....i started hearin ringing in my ears and constant headaches
    Currently I have gone off all meds with the exception of Serequel at night but if I can get my hands on some benzos I am stopping that too. I really am sick and tired of the side effects from these meds that seem to only make me fat, slow, lazy and unproductive. If mania is the best it gets then I am good with that. I really need to conquer this cognitively, medications have only held me back from dealing with this in the right way. Of course this scares everyone, when they hear I want to do this, but this is not for them it is for me. I have taken meds for 15 years and I really miss me. Who that is is difficult to pinpoint when taking these meds. After taking them for as long as I have it is almost like I have to start from scratch again and learn who I am. This is scary but it is what I want. I crave being medication free and living in a constant state of bliss and I will have this ONE way or ANOTHER!

Mania rules, I crave it and it is when I feel the best. The rest of the time it is depression but I have become very good at sitting with this. Mainly because I know the mania will be back to play soon No one can really understand this but those who ACTUALLY experience it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

did you get to read the post in the injury forum? i posted a link would really appreciate a reply

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Considering writing a book on this disorder. I have been discussing it with my psychologist and I think it would be hugely beneficial to a lot of people. I am trying a completely cognitive approach and I plan on journaling it (which should become the text).
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

You right a book about the disorder DLD I will write you 50 pages front and back worth of how this disorder has ruined my life and how ive rizen above the disability. Ive taken meds for it as far back as 12 years old and decided to quit all of them at 21 because I was tired of havin something control me and missed being me as well. Crazy as fuck as I am , I am a super intelligent intellectual blast!! All the medication did was zombify me and make me lathargic... I had an involuntary hospitalization about 4 months back where they labeled me with homicidal tendancys as well and tried prescribing me with Lithium??? I refused all medication!!! Even funnier during all my conversations with the psychologist trying to convince me to take the meds he was baffled I was able to rebuttle every reason why I should with a reason he couldnt argue of why not.. During our hour long sometime 2 hour long conversations he finally made a comparison of me to a Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting (GOING TO THE HOOD) and Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid and claimed I had Cassandra Complex as well!!!! Either way ive remained completely sober off all the drugs and hard liquor for around 5 months now and I am able to control my mood swings very well and my mind is more powerful than I ever believed!!! I am currently an entraprenaur, at what I wont say at the moment ,but guarantee I am going to be famous pretty damn soon here.. When the times right I will let only DLD know and I am down for whatever to help a fellow Bipolarist (I'll call it) out by any means!!! This is a very serious illness that can ruin lives and my struggle with it and eventual overcoming of it non medicated and substance free leading to a success story of fame would be a great addition to this book I feel!! If you are trully serious about writing a book and would be interested in my point of view as an addition to make references to private message me and I'll see what I can do to help from my end!!! DLD and EXILED a tail of manic bipolarism and overcoming by strictly will power.. Ha Ha Ha Allright give me a double of 151 bacardi rum with a henessey chaser!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Did I forget to add huge dick bastards through p e also!!!! what a promotion to acceptance of P E world wide this may be as well????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A book written from my own perspective would greatly help myself but I am not sure how sound it would be as therapy to other people. I have discussed my beliefs and views with my therapist and the way I see things is unconventional according to the books and views of the powers that be. The way I see things in my own illness is as such:

OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
    Although many would view this a s a disability, I see it as a ability many do not have. I can sit with a problem for as long as it takes to be solved. Problem solving takes the ability to sit with the problem until it can be solved. Without OCD I would not have been able to solbve many of the issues I have been afflicted by.

Bi-Polar Disorder:
    Again, this is seen as an awful condition to many but to me, not at all. I have a schedule that is extremely predictable. I know that for 4 months out of the year I will have the energy to get anything done I want. How big the goal is makes no difference, if I want to accomplish it, I will. I also know that with these abilities there is times I will need to rest that may feel depressive, this is OK. I know this is part of the gift of this condition, Work then Rest. Without these massive surges in energy and motivation much of what I have accomplished today would not have happened.

Split Personality Disorder/Borderline Personality Disorder:
    Being a very rare condition, SPD effects a very small percentage of the population. A condition called schizophrenia sometimes is confused with SPD or BPD. In my condition there are times when I am able to see and hear things that other can't. I am able to become and live as a completely different persona then that I am in my usual days. I have counted up to 12 different internal voices and 5 different external physicalities, all of who are unique and different than the others. To many this is a crippling disorder but not to me.

Once I made friends with each persona and found the positive qualities and attributes, much different than myself, I was able to start using these episodes to benefit me. Through unique perspective views, to new, original ideas to problem solve, I have used each episode to benefit myself, my family and my followers.

Psychosis is the one illness I struggle with most. For this I still take medication but I soon hope to deal with this is a purely cognitive way. Loosing my temper or becoming frustrated usually ends badly and does not benefit me. Today I still take Serequel to combat this but I know the day will come when this to is used to my benefit.

Tenacity and self belief will always drive my determination to seek out answers to problems never solved before. When I think of how I influenced Penis Enlargement through these gifts I know that it will benefit every other walk of life.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

i have this it is not nice im not taking any drugs for it i have just started reading a very good self help book its called feeling good the new mood therapy check it out

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
    i have this it is not nice im not taking any drugs for it i have just started reading a very good self help book its called feeling good the new mood therapy check it out
    I will check it out, thanks for the tip.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

i bought on the net for £15 or that i think it is the best selling self help book out there i have just started it but i can see already where i go wrong sometimes
    Last edited by MOSman123; 08-17-12 at 06:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dld i thought i would tell you of my personal experiences with Bipolar or personal depression that i experienced . I was raised in a family where my father was a alcoholic passive deadbeat and my mother was a violent rager with her emotions.
    My mother threw out and divorced my father when i was young but the abuse from her did not stop. I think she did that as a response as to how she was raised and never thought it would change me as i grew up .
    I battled with severe bipolar and manic depressive thoughts all the way through high school thinking it was normal for a teenager to be put through beatings.
    As i got older and moved away i was still bipolar/depressive into my mid twenties.I traveled the world and lived across Canada trying to escape my small town thinking that my life would get better if i got farther away from where all my stuff happened.

But this did not change how i was inside with my same bipolar thoughts. When i was 25 i hit rock bottom and moved home to clear my mind and try to get help with myself. I first went to a doctor and he prescribed anti depressants and i took them but they only made me slow and dull in my mind. So i talked to my uncle who is a psychologist and he recommended work with a trained therapist in whats called NLP.

NLP stands for Neuro-linguistic programming and i started to see this therapist for help.
    It has changed my mind and without a doubt my life. I think medications only calm the mind but they will never solve as to why we engage in this bi polar rollercoaster.
    For me it was from definite early childhood trauma and abuse from both my parents that cracked me and made these negative emotions become a learned response to stress .

So if we never get to re-program our mind into realizing what makes us go into that bi-polar roller coaster we will never get any positive life change. No drug will re-program these thoughts.
    My suggestion is to find a Nlp therapist that can help and it will radically change your thoughts and help a person regain their mind instead of being controlled by it.

I have learnt alot from Nlp and my whole life outlook has become better . It has changed me from a weak minded person into a wiser , stronger man .

Feel free to ask any question about Nlp if you like. Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

uigj

Post Thanks / Like

How Bipolar Disorder is different from Unipolar Depression? Can anybody help

Post Thanks / Like

I was diagnosed with Bipolar 1 in 1997 and unlike others on this thread, I have
    not overcome and gone on to see any success in either my art or my
    engineering abilities. Now days I am in a 4 year long cycle of depression and
    before that I was mostly up and manic with creative projects and once even
    owned a state of the art digital recording studio in 1995 made one album of
    my own music but had no outlet of distribution and other factors made it all
    fail.
    Another thing is that I am Bipolar 1 with psychotic ideations and for many years
    thought of myself as the antichrist. But that only happens when I am way
    manic and these days I am on meds for that. Bipolar 1 has been both a blessing
    and a curse. As an artist it's great to have it, but only in varied degrees but
    like in my case when the demons start talking it's hard to shut them completely
    out without being way over medicated to the point of drooling on one's self.

Then there's the depression and we haven't even talked about that yet.......
    Now I am on meds that keep me closer to base line so I can do things like PE
    now and ride my Harley ect. I had to go on SSI in 1997 and have not gone on
    from there. Thank you DLD for your great post/thread on BP 1.

Peyronie's Disease
    Information Here
    and Here

Post Thanks / Like

It makes me a little nervous here that nobody has responded to my post above.
    I seem to be the only bipolar 1 on this thread that has not made it yet with any
    success in life.

I think it is because my BP1 is really bad even on meds. If anyone wants to talk
    about just how bad it really is, then I can do that. But it just might be best to
    not know how bad BP1 can really be. Sometimes I feel like screaming at people
    for being so damn stupid until I realize my own stupidity.

BP1 effects the MIND more than people think. It's not just an emotional roller
    coaster it's also a mental one. It borders on genius and insanity. Sometimes
    I wonder if I am in the genius mode or the insane one.

If you do not have to worry about your BP1 then you don't have it that bad.
    To be perfectly honest with you all here at MoS, I am not a well man in the
    mind as a direct result of my personal type of BP1 w/psychotic ideations.

If you don't know what that means, then you don't have to worry about
    it. Just be glad you don't have it that bad and enjoy your life the best
    that you can and I will try to do the same.

Peyronie's Disease
    Information Here
    and Here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast