Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: O.C.D. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by GOALBIG View Post
    I just want that quick fix but it doesn't seem like its gonna happen. I need to retrain my brain to think rationally about numbers etc...I'm not sure theres anything positive about my ocd but I am committed to gain with jelq and stretch. Gains will help me get over the OCD. Thanks
    It is more of a deliberate position you will need to take with your mind. See how your OCD gives you abilities beyond that of the normal man. Abilities that allow for total dedication and absolute concentration to perfection. Once the position is taken that the disability is more of an ability the power is shifted from it being something you are a slave to something that you are master of. It is a rather odd way to make a rational change but OCD is a tricky bitch and it needs to be tricked out of us!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

From now on i have developed PE ocd i wish i had lots of cash and time and i would spent my day exercising and experimenting about PE,hahahaha MOS BROTHERHOOD
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    From now on i have developed PE ocd i wish i had lots of cash and time and i would spent my day exercising and experimenting about PE,hahahaha MOS BROTHERHOOD
    I have always flipped my supposed disabilities into a positive ability. OCD means I can concentrate on something long enough to accomplish it...Multiple Personality into I have 14 people working for me in my brain.....BiPolar, I get 10 times the work done compared to my competition and I will need rest eventually. These abilities make me special compared to others that do not have them. The is nothing the God gives me that I do not take complete advantage of!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 30123 OK proffesor Double long Daddy,Master of the Mutant brotherhood lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Attachment 30123 OK proffesor Double long Daddy,Master of the Mutant brotherhood lol
    I can't see the picture Grasshopper! Try again
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Proffesor DOUBLE LONG DADDY-professor-x-jpg
    Last edited by LONGERDICK7+; 01-21-15 at 11:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mr Proffesor DOUBLE LONG DADDY-professor-x-jpg
    lol...Thanks I needed a good laugh!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

my first post so be gentle guys . gonna start off with stats, I think when I joined the forum I was 4.75 non bone pressed erect length that's after many months I think I am close to 5.5 bone pressed. prolly close to a year I think. girth is way below normal. only measerment I took was erect and it was 4.5. I am drunk right now as usual but I am posting this in the ocd part cause I am asking for help.
    Last edited by Dakkon1978; 05-29-17 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Edit

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by macro6 View Post
    my first post so be gentle guys . gonna start off with stats, I think when I joined the forum I was 4.75 non bone pressed erect length that's all I can remember. Strecthed flacid it was close to the same. After many months I think I am close to 5.5 bone pressed. prolly close to a year I think. girth is way below normal. only measerment I took was erect and it was under 4 by a little. I am drunk right now as usual but I am posting this in the ocd part cause I am asking for help. The ocd part is what I looked up and its called retroactive jealousy ocd. I love her beyond belief and hate her at the same time....its tourture. as far as ocd is concerned I feel like I am in a perpetual loss here. I can never compare (why I am looking this up), and I can never forgive her..does anyone have that type of issue???
    I can relate I think. When my ex left me I went through about 8 years wasting my time in the same place you are right now and I am going to be strong with you, it is a waste of time! I will never get that time back, it was a terrible investment of my time and it scared me emotionally to the bone. Read the first post, study it, master it and take control back. OCD is a terrible thing when it is used in the wrong way but when used in a positive way it can be a huge help, especially in PE. I still love my ex beyond belief but I have been given the grace to forgive her and wish her the best in whatever life she is living. Letting go of these attachments is the biggest freedom that can be found. I have given up many attachments and with each one I have an awful fear that it would be so mortifying I would not be able to bare only to find that I received the grace of freedom. I have detached myself from many things and have become a better person because of it. If you want to be free you have to give up.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Thanks Dakkon1978 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know I need to let go but I feel so lost when all I can think of is everyone or anything and its better than me. You are right I need to channel it to make it work for me. I just don't know how to do it. I drink myself to sleep and embarrass myself almost everynight. My thoughts and feelings are about everyone else, and that I am never good enough. anyone and everything reminds me of something that I cant control and feel jealous about. I have no clue how the people around me don't leave me. I am grateful I have them and grateful for anyone listening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by macro6 View Post
    I know I need to let go but I feel so lost when all I can think of is everyone or anything and its better than me. You are right I need to channel it to make it work for me. I just don't know how to do it. I drink myself to sleep and embarrass myself almost everynight. My thoughts and feelings are about everyone else, and that I am never good enough. anyone and everything reminds me of something that I cant control and feel jealous about. I have no clue how the people around me don't leave me. I am grateful I have them and grateful for anyone listening.
    You need to learn to remain in the moment. Easier said than done but an incredible way to avoid depression and anxiety. You see, when we give our time to the past or the future we are wasting the moment. You can not feel better in the past no more than you can predict if you will feel better in the future, what you can do is stay in the moment and in the moment is all the power we need. The past thoughts will only bring more depression while future thoughts will cause anxiety but in the moment there is neither, only a fresh slate to write upon. In this, for me, it was DBT that allowed me to remain in the moment, something you should really look into.

Also, if you believe in God, you can do what I have done for many years and this is the greatest help I have ever received. Every bit of suffering I give to Jesus to save souls. I know that keeping the misery to myself will I do little to nothing but leave me in a worst condition than before. I have taught my Children this way that when we suffer, it is like money, money we can use to buy back souls and other people who are suffering. It gives so much more meaning to suffering and you are helping many others in this process. This world is nothing but an exile from the promised land, the Earth is simply the test before we get there. If you can give all of your suffering to Jesus He will pour out His blessings upon you, blessing that will get you to and through these terrible discouragements. Finding meaning in suffering is where we will find joy.

Today I can say that I love the girl who abandoned me and broke my heart I have let go of and I wish her the best in life, I hope she finds what she wants and becomes happy. I will never wish her bad as love is forever. So I am in no way saying to stop loving, I am saying let go and let God. Stop the drinking! It is doing nothing but making you situation worse. Do not feel jealousy, it is simply an emotion that holds us in bonds. Take all of this emotion into PE and bettering yourself as a man. The best revenge is no revenge at all, simply come out of it looking good!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkon1978 View Post
    alcohol and drugs will never solve our issues positively,Be thankful of having people that loves you and cares about you..Being part of this brotherhood is a great gift!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    alcohol and drugs will never solve our issues positively,Be thankful of having people that loves you and cares about you..Being part of this brotherhood is a great gift!
    So true! Please use us for what we are, your Brothers! We will help you with anything you need and we will never tell you what you want to hear, we will always tell you what you need to know. We are a loving but strong Brotherhood.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Dakkon1978; 03-31-17 at 12:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Dakkon1978; 03-31-17 at 12:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ive never understood that
    What do you need help with my Brother?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

mine is obeccesive about my gf and how im I am lost, I showed it to you all and im still lost. im wanted to be liked the way you all are....im a complete loser
    Give me some more information on your situation and lemme see where we can help you. No one is more obsessive than me, believe me, I willl be able to help you.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Give me some more information on your situation and lemme see where we can help you. No one is more obsessive than me, believe me, I willl be able to help you.
    I drink almost every night. I think I am not good enough. I work hard. My gf has slept with 20 guys, i have been with her and 1 other. My penis is extremely small. I want to be loved the way she loved others. Im so insecure and shy. I hate obcessing about every person/moment/ anything or anyone reminds me of her and how i am not good enough. Its tourture. But i love her so how do i let it go?
    Last edited by Dakkon1978; 04-06-17 at 08:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I drink almost every night. I think I am not good enough. I work hard. My gf has slept with 20 guys, i have been with her and 1 other. My penis is extremely small. I want to be loved the way she loved others. Im so insecure and shy. I hate obcessing about every person/moment/ anything or anyone reminds me of her and how i am not good enough. Its tourture. But i love her so how do i let it go?
    Good enough is a very open and broad statement. What is good enough? Having a bigger penis? That is something you can have by becoming a part of the Brotherhood, no matter what your size is, it can be made bigger. Your girl has been with 20 guys, my ex was with over 100! I understand that haunting but I can give you very solid advice, pretend as if they never existed as thinking on them will do nothing but toucher you. Your girl is not thinking about them, she is thinking about you and she wants you to be confident! Confidence and being shy are far different, being shy is an attractive quality if our partner knows this. Lacking confidence based on her past partners or your current size will ultimately destroy the relationship. Trying to read her mind if futile and our discernment is usually way off. A confident man with a smaller penis is much more attractive than a man with a bigger penis who lacks confidence. Confidence does not come from the penis either, it comes from the mind and the beliefs, or should I say, opinions we have about ourselves. I made my penis huge but I was so obsessed with my ex-girls past lovers (who was bigger, was he better, did it feel better with him, is she still thinking about them????) so my bigger penis did nothing to build my confidence, I actually felt even worse. My confidence came long after I lost her. My regrets are many but on reflection I can see that this was all my fault, all psychologically produced falsehoods about her and myself.

So where do you start and how do you begin to gain confidence? You made the first step in laying out your problem, good work! Next it becomes important to tackle each issue one at a time. Your penis will take care of itself so we can leave that out of the mix. If you do PE your penis will become bigger. When I met my girl I was not the biggest but eventually I became much bigger than her biggest. So the first place to correct is the drinking issue. This is a tough thing to leave behind but it is important to do as it is making the problem worse. I tried to drink much of my pain away only to make it worse. You need to learn to sit with the suffering with a sober mind and work your way trough it with positive, cognitive work. Things like D.B.T. or meditation work very well. Set a goal to stop drinking and stick to it. A drunk man is not attractive in anyway. I am not sure how you feel about Cannabis but it was one of the biggest helps I had. It replaced the drinking and allowed me to think very deeply about myself and who I was and where I was going. As the Bible calls it The Healing Herb, I concur with God! It has healed much of my pain.

Being with only one other woman is, again, an attractive quality to women who are more experienced as they get an ego out of teaching Use this to your advantage, a shy and inexperienced man while be a wonderful project for the right women! I wish I could say I was only with one woman!

Worrying on, or obsessing over what others are thinking is pretty much a huge waste of time. First, most people are so worried about themselves they have no time to worry on anything else. Plus, you can not read minds and trying to will add to the obsessing. It is time to keep your thoughts in the moment, not the past, not the future but this single moment. This takes work but if you practice DBT you will accomplish this wonderful therapy that eliminates depression and anxiety.

Lastly, She not only loves you like she has loved others she has chosen you over all of them, remember that!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    A confident man with a smaller penis is much more attractive than a man with a bigger penis who lacks confidence.
    Excuse me for taking this out from the well-thought long post, but it is true!

When you're confident, no matter what size you are, you can seen as being attractive!

I myself lack this confidence at times. I'm surely not the smallest, but I do aim for a bigger girth.
    When you're able to put away the thought of size when meeting new people, you're golden. Sex in the end, between two people (or more, whichever is on your plate) is more than the penetration and size of your equipment.

I still seek for more size despite writing this; I think it's comfortable to hold your own unit that is big and strong.
    But even with a smaller size you can feel that way.
    You can make a person feel good in sexual way in more than one way ...
    Likes doublelongdaddy liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast