Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agoraphobia

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Agoraphobia

WHAT IS AGORAPHOBIA

The term agoraphobia has been widely misunderstood. Its literal definition suggests a fear of "open spaces". However, this is an incomplete and misleading view. Agoraphobics are not necessarily afraid of open spaces. Rather, they are afraid of having panicky feelings, wherever. these fearful feelings may occur. For many, they happen at home, in houses of worship, or in crowded supermarkets, places that are certainly not "open".

In fact, agoraphobia is a condition which develops when a person begins to avoid spaces or situations associated with anxiety. Typical "phobic situations" might include driving, shopping, crowded places, traveling, standing in line, being alone, meetings and social gatherings.

Agoraphobia arises; from an internal anxiety condition that has become so intense that the suffering individual fears going anywhere or doing anything where these feelings of panic have repeatedly occurred before. Once the panic attacks have started, these episodes become the ongoing stress, even when other more obvious pressures have diminished. This sets up a "feedback condition" which generally leads to increased numbers of panic attacks and, for some people, an increase in the situations or events which can produce panicky feelings. Others experience fearful feelings continuously, more a feeling of overall. discomfort, rather than panic.

A person may fear having anxiety attacks, "losing control", or embarrassing him/herself in such situations. Many people remain in a painful state of anxious anticipation because of these fears. Some become restricted or "housebound" while others function "normally" but with great difficulty, often attempting to hide their discomfort.

Agoraphobia, then, is both a severe anxiety condition and a phobia, as well as a pattern of avoidant behavior.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia is much much more common than believed I think; conditions like this can be a progenitor of other more obvious illnesses. For example, im sure alcoholism and drug abuse is strongly linked with Agoraphobic type symptoms; I suppose as an ad hoc anti-anxiety cure.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I experience something similar but very rarely. Sometimes when I'm being lazy and sit home all day I get this spaced out feeling like everything is farther away. The walls and furniture would seem like beyond my reach. Its really weird and only happens on the odd occasions, so its not a problem for me.
    Thanks Iceman338 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

i suffer from this since my younger days. its a battle with myself more than anything. i battle with my thoughts and the voices in my head that keep repeating negative things. doctors didnt really help much and i tried meds, didnt like em. holds me back from every aspect of life. the worst thing is even though i know lots of people suffer from this due to me seaching interenet and stuff, but i just feel so alone all the time even when im with friends and family. tried telling family their like its just in your head ur just shy their no condition you suffer from. its hard i cant even have a relationship with a girl. everyday just passes, a waste. im bout to turn 24 and its like where did my years go? o well whatever. if i can get a bigger dick at least i'll have some more confidence to fuck and hopefully grow nuts and start approaching girls.

Post Thanks / Like

Want2getbig, you didn't like the meds? Which kind of meds have you been taking? Were they prescribed by a doctor? Not all the antidepressives, anti-anxiety meds work the same way and treat different types of anxiety or depression. I have been taking SSRI's, zoloft the first time and paxil the second time cause I had a major crisis this december, but I'm doing great, and well, I tell you Penis Enlargement and the GYM have given me tons of confidence, but nothing as insight, if you really go into your feelings you can repair past experiences, although it is really difficult cause we never want to see whats wrong with us or hurts too much to see it. So its better if you try with a pro. It is worth it believe me. Everyday I also struggle but find a way to think positively. Before I has those negative voices you talk about, today I'm surprised I began to think of the present and future instead of the past and the "what if", those are the worst. I understand your feelings of feeling alone even with company, it sucks, my theory is you don't like yourself, I'm telling you because I suffered the same symptoms and discovered this was what was wrong, don't believe me though, if you truly love yourself then I'm wrong, I hope we can discuss this farther. I'd love to help, cause I feared I would go through my best years like this, but no.

Post Thanks / Like

i have social phobia / social anxiety disorder.

i guess it's somewhat similar.
    UNCOOPERATIVE DICKS WILL BE HANGED.

Post Thanks / Like

i have someting like this but its an overwhelming feeling you cant control for me i dont know even why it even came about, it all started from when i had this massive panic attack from when i was sleeping like my mental state was like as if i had been buried alive in a coffin and i or anybody else didnt knew where i was, since then my head has been a bit funny but i try to just shake it off by a few deep breathes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    WHAT IS AGORAPHOBIA

The term agoraphobia has been widely misunderstood. Its literal definition suggests a fear of "open spaces". However, this is an incomplete and misleading view. Agoraphobics are not necessarily afraid of open spaces. Rather, they are afraid of having panicky feelings, wherever. these fearful feelings may occur. For many, they happen at home, in houses of worship, or in crowded supermarkets, places that are certainly not "open".

In fact, agoraphobia is a condition which develops when a person begins to avoid spaces or situations associated with anxiety. Typical "phobic situations" might include driving, shopping, crowded places, traveling, standing in line, being alone, meetings and social gatherings.

Agoraphobia arises; from an internal anxiety condition that has become so intense that the suffering individual fears going anywhere or doing anything where these feelings of panic have repeatedly occurred before. Once the panic attacks have started, these episodes become the ongoing stress, even when other more obvious pressures have diminished. This sets up a "feedback condition" which generally leads to increased numbers of panic attacks and, for some people, an increase in the situations or events which can produce panicky feelings. Others experience fearful feelings continuously, more a feeling of overall. discomfort, rather than panic.

A person may fear having anxiety attacks, "losing control", or embarrassing him/herself in such situations. Many people remain in a painful state of anxious anticipation because of these fears. Some become restricted or "housebound" while others function "normally" but with great difficulty, often attempting to hide their discomfort.

Agoraphobia, then, is both a severe anxiety condition and a phobia, as well as a pattern of avoidant behavior.
    DLD, if you dont mind askin, how were you able to overcome this phobia? because i know some people that have these sympthoms....and are often at times get paranoid and cant relax.....and sometimes they say they feel sudden fear for no reason.
    As of June 10, 2008

Im startin out with a penis that when fully erect 100% is:

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Some have told me that my goal cant be achieved...and they might be right....but theres nothin wrong in tryin to grow the G-virus Birkin monster in my pants....

Siegel's Penis Laboratory

Erect Penis size in Biohazard/Resident Evil style

Penis Under 5" = The Zombie

Penis 5" - 6" = The Licker

Penis 7" - 8" = The Tyrant

Penis 9" - 10" = The Nemesis

Penis 11" and Over = "G" (G-Virus infected William Birkin, Malformation Levels 1-5)

Enter the Lab, If You Dare...

The PE Posse & The Girth Gang = The Cock Combination

The Cock Combination (Founder and Boss)

Join The Combination, And Work Your Way Up the PE Underworld!

I'm not homosexual or bisexual (and if you are....good for you) I just wanted to set the record straight....no pun intended.

"My friends call me Benny, to others I'm Mr. Siegel.... And guys I don't like call me "Bugsy".... But never to my face...."

They Say The Sky is The Limit, So Lets P.E. Until We Can Touch It with Our Dicks....

Post Thanks / Like

Im terified of needles shots at the doctors office, and epscially at the dentist /Trypanophobia

Post Thanks / Like

i got social anxiety disorder which is kind of similar i guess
    Start: 7 bpel: 6.5 nbpel Mseg:6in BEG:6.3
    2/24/12: 8in BPEL: 7.5 nbpel MSEG 6 BEG 6.3
    7/04/12:8.25 BPEL 7.75 NBEL Girth=same

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha so defective you are now i see why we are a brotherhood we are so .....

Post Thanks / Like

You are defective haha, now i see why we are members of the brotherhood we are so....

Post Thanks / Like

the licker and the tyrant are the ones i know the most haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    hahaha so defective you are now i see why we are a brotherhood we are so .....
    What do you mean Brother?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I have noticed more and more lately that it is hard to be around large crowds of people, not sure if that is the same thing or not tho. Some-days its just people in general.
    Just trying to live 1 day at a time.
    Likes Iceman338 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daironmonk View Post
    I have noticed more and more lately that it is hard to be around large crowds of people, not sure if that is the same thing or not tho. Some-days its just people in general.
    Yup, that is the beginnings of Agoraphobia. My case is extreme but I have found solace in my small life, actually even grace. For many years I saw my Agoraphobia as a limitation and that I was missing out on so much. Today I do not feel this way, I love the simplicity of my life and the very few people I know (in real life). A life of solitude and quietness has brought me to a place of peace. Perhaps this is what God intended for me and if this be the case I see it as a grace and one with great reward. I do have my Son and LIGHTNING, both I can go anywhere with so they do take care of me and make sure I have some recreational fun but in all honesty I have all I need. I have my Family, the Brotherhood and God, what else do I need?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

The town I live in had a kids movie night in the park to watch Moana. I barely made it through due to the crowd and tons and tons of little kids running around but I am happy to say I made it through.
    Just trying to live 1 day at a time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    What do you mean Brother?
    When i mean defective i just wanted to say we are full of flaws...
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like

I get panicky around groups of people at time.

I am better in foreign countries.

Seeing someone who makes me uncomfortable/asks personal questions freaks me out at times.

I just make my life as simple as possible. It's the only way i can manage and get any happiness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman338 View Post
    I get panicky around groups of people at time.

I am better in foreign countries.

Seeing someone who makes me uncomfortable/asks personal questions freaks me out at times.

I just make my life as simple as possible. It's the only way i can manage and get any happiness.
    Mine is pretty severe, I can go basically 6 places, anywhere else I need assistance. I can go to my Mothers house, My Son's House, The Dollar Store, Starbucks, the Doctors and Gas station. I can only drive to these places in certain ways or I get lost. I have learned to live with it and I have a awesome Son who will take me the others places I need to go.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast