Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: Smoking pot..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Smoking pot..

    Hey I just tryed yesterday and I had the worst trip ever and I seriosly thought i was going to die.. Ijust wanted to know what the symptons where when you smoke? Is that normal what i went through? Has anyone ever went throughb a bad expirience with smoking pot? Im just wonderintg because ive been kind of paranoid because it reaklly scared me when i thought i was going to die.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Yeah Pot can make you paranoid.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Sometimes my breathing would close off, I'd get really cold and start shivering terribly. I've seen this happen to other people. Horrible experiences. One of the things that seems to bring it on is the cold.

    Sometimes I'd get really paranoid and/or have negative thoughts. You have to be prepaired for this sort of thing when you do drugs. hocking::balling:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Yeah well i didnt know what it could do to you.I thought it just made u laugh and maybe a little hungry but this is not wut I expected. After I smoked I looked at my hand and it was kinda 3D then i got up and started laughing and kept on saying oh my god this is crazy to my girlfriend and i was like u have to try this and i cudnt stop laughing and everything i stared at looked normal but just a lil dif shade but I didnt actually start tripping until I came out of it. I snaped out just like that.. i was laughing then i just stoped and everything i was looking at came back to normal color then blacked out for like 1 sec then when i relized wut happend i was like wtf cuz it felt like i was possesed or sumthing cuz it felt like i didnt have control over my body n shit then when i looked in the mirror i was really pale. But idk I prolly just over reacted but it scared me enough not to do it agian ha.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    The worst experience(most scared) on pot would be when I was at a Bone Thugz 'n Harmony concert in Austin and I had cleared 4 one-hitter bowls of some Northern Lights x Haze. I was like 10/10 high, where my consciousness was actually blasting off into space, like I wasn't in my body anymore. When I get this high it can freak me out if I'm around other people but usually I handle it fine. So I was really, really high and was loving the music, waving my hands in the air with everyone else. Then all of a sudden the cops come rushing in carding and handcuffing people. They were busting everyone under 21 for being around alcohol even though it wasn't being served to minors. Needless to say I started FREAKING out and was panicking for a while. My friend and I eventually found some hole in the fence and we jumped through it and just ran. After that it was all good. Also didn't help I was holding about an 1/8th of high quality weed on me.

    As for other times I have cried when on weed because the visions I see are #1 so beautiful or #2 so frightening.

    When you think gravity is on the side of the wall instead of on the ground and you honestly feel like you're floating at the same time while you consciousness is flying through a psychedelic swirling warp-gateway, yeah, that's when you know you're high.

    And yes, it is possible to get Open Eye Visuals on weed, too, pretty amazing, although I think the room or outside needs to be dark for you to really notice them.

    Yes sometimes I have been sucked into these mind-warp things and my third eye sees shit like swirling vortexes that I "zoom" through, it gets pretty crazy. Man this is making me want to get blazed .
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Smoking pot..

    could you have gotten some bad weed laced with something hard?
    The only way to gain is to Makeithappen!:bottumsup

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItHappen
    could you have gotten some bad weed laced with something hard?
    No, it's just really good bud. Even schwag can make me feel it pretty good, although true chronic weed can't be beat.

    Also, my tolerance seems to be pretty low, as I get higher than everyone else smoking. There was some university student who wrote a site arguing that the higher the lithium count in your brain the higher you get from weed(more you trip). He and the two friends of his who really tripped(like a mild mushroom trip) had high lithum counts compared with the average. I have never taken mushrooms myself but I would try it if a friend had some.

    A friend described LSD to me as "going into these mind warps", and it seems that I get a light version of this with weed. I'd like to try LSD to see how it is but it's pretty impossible to get pure LSD-25, if it's even LSD at all. There are alternatives like AMT and other legal substances which are similar to if not more potent than LSD.

    I have tripped on salvia divinorum and I don't think anything other than pure n,n DMT could touch it, which I'd also like to try.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Smoking pot..

    ha dude you are crazy man that shit scared me and im not going to do it agian.. i know it was only a bad trip but i dont want to get hooked on that shit and possibly go onto more hardcore shit.... but what were somethings that u saw and scared u when u where high?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore9
    ha dude you are crazy man that shit scared me and im not going to do it agian.. i know it was only a bad trip but i dont want to get hooked on that shit and possibly go onto more hardcore shit.... but what were somethings that u saw and scared u when u where high?

    Are you for real? I've been smoking pot for a very long time and this has never happened to me even when i started, and all i smoke is good stuff. I think you were more than likely fighting the high instead of just relaxing and rolling with it. People who dont want to think its doing anything and try to act stupid are usually the ones who wind up on a bad trip and get paranoid. If you just sit, relax and enjoy it, you should have a good time.

    You also could have put way to much emphasis on the high which could easily ruin it for you. Knowing that your high and thinking about how high you are can lead to a crappy time aswell because your worried about the state your in. The whole point is to relax and chill man. If your a first time smoker, you shouldnt try to impress anyone. Smoking to much for your first try can definitly be a bad idea for some.


    As for pot leading to harder drugs, thats a load of crap. The reason people say pot leads to harder drugs is only because odds are the people who are dealing the smoke are dealing harder stuff, which makes the odds of you doing stuff you shouldnt, alot higher because you might be around it. I've been around coke, meth, h, pcp, u name it and i have NEVER taken any of them because i wanted to expierience a different high or to get higher.

    Pot doesnt lead you onto anything else, you lead yourself by making the choice to try the coke, the meth, the heroin, whatever your drug of choice you make the choice, not the pot. Pot is not addictive either, i've stopped smoking for months at a time easily. Pot has no addictive qualities, this has been stressed millions of times. Last and certainly not least, pot is not a drug, it is an herb. BTW is anyone else around here aware that pot is the #1 cash crop in America right now?
    Last edited by NewGuy311; 12-25-06 at 11:55 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore9
    ha dude you are crazy man that shit scared me and im not going to do it agian.. i know it was only a bad trip but i dont want to get hooked on that shit and possibly go onto more hardcore shit.... but what were somethings that u saw and scared u when u where high?
    Please remember I usually don't go for a 10/10 high most of the time. And no, cannabis is NOT addictive. I went for over 3 weeks without smoking it for finals and I had no problems whatsoever in "quitting." I had no physical withdrawls and had no psychological addiction, as the weed is always there for me to do and even if a friend had the best weed ever I wouldn't have smoked it because I knew what I had to do to do good on finals. It's no problem for me to stop smoking, I have gone months without smoking weed, again, no problem.

    You won't probably want to go into more hardcore shit. I don't have the urge to and I was interested in other psychedelics before I even tried pot. I also stay away from opiates and stimulants, including caffeine.

    Even when I'm not meditating(seeing 3rd eye stuff) when high I can close my eyes and see good Closed Eye Visuals behind my eyelids. It's like when you rub your eyes together and you keep them closed, you see all those crazy patterns, only it's like 5x more intense on weed(and even more on shrooms, I've heard).

    I have also seen spirals and triangular patterns in the dark with my eyes open, moving towards me, constantly morphing.

    Also, when I'm making love on weed, my girlfriend and I connect our souls together, I literally feel like I'm in her body and her with me. It's a very beautiful experience. We fly together into the cosmos. Again, I'll reiterate that making love when high is AMAZING, I'd recommend it to people who want to "spice things up." This headshop back in my hometown sells stuff that makes you troll(trip + roll). The lady said it's just like taking a hit of acid and a pill of X at the same time(she has done many things, and she knows her stuff). It's kind of like AMT, I don't know what substance it was though, there are quite a few "legal LSD/Ecstacy substitutes" out there that are just as good if not better than the illegal thing. Mind you I haven't done any other psychoactive substances other than alcohol, pot, and salvia divinorum.

    But weed has always been amazing for me. When I get really high I'll be sitting there in the living room with friends talking and tripping at the same time. If I get a predominately sativa hybrid then I'll be soaring through space while chilling with friends, tripping out, hearing all these audio hallucinations, weird sounds, just amazing.

    Right before I left for home after finals I got high and I heard a song just by listening to my fan. I didn't even have any music on yet it sounded like a full orchestra with the computers and fan running in my room. It was amazing, just beautiful. You'll also hear lots of "womp whoomp woop ween wat woon" when you get a strong sativa plant. Also, you'll get some crazy visuals on it.

    Strong indica plants stone me right good, and I just feel locked against my bed as I'm laying on it. I smoked some BC Bud when I woke up hungover from drinking WAY too much after I had thrown up a few times, and the BC Bud immediately "cured" my hangover. I was so nauscious it felt like the room kept spinning. But after I took 2 hits worth from the pipe I felt the weed just "fighting" the alcohol in my brain and it changed the alcohol-spinning feeling into a fun weed-spinning feeling. I was able to go to sleep, drink, and eat, while otherwise I would've been sick all day and puking my guts out.

    It really is amazing.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy311
    Are you for real? I've been smoking pot for a very long time and this has never happened to me even when i started, and all i smoke is good stuff. I think you were more than likely fighting the high instead of just relaxing and rolling with it. People who dont want to think its doing anything and try to act stupid are usually the ones who wind up on a bad trip and get paranoid. If you just sit, relax and enjoy it, you should have a good time.

    You also could have put way to much emphasis on the high which could easily ruin it for you. Knowing that your high and thinking about how high you are can lead to a crappy time aswell because your worried about the state your in. The whole point is to relax and chill man. If your a first time smoker, you shouldnt try to impress anyone. Smoking to much for your first try can definitly be a bad idea for some.


    As for pot leading to harder drugs, thats a load of crap. The reason people say pot leads to harder drugs is only because odds are the people who are dealing the smoke are dealing harder stuff, which makes the odds of you doing stuff you shouldnt, alot higher because you might be around it. I've been around coke, meth, h, pcp, u name it and i have NEVER taken any of them because i wanted to expierience a different high or to get higher.

    Pot doesnt lead you onto anything else, you lead yourself by making the choice to try the coke, the meth, the heroin, whatever your drug of choice you make the choice, not the pot. Pot is not addictive either, i've stopped smoking for months at a time easily. Pot has no addictive qualities, this has been stressed millions of times. Last and certainly not least, pot is not a drug, it is an herb. BTW is anyone else around here aware that pot is the #1 cash crop in America right now?
    I agree.

    If you try and fight a high then you will always feel bad. I've gotten to the point where I can go out in public high and not freak out like I used to when I first started. I'm pretty good as most people don't suspect that I'm high, they just think I'm "tired." That is my excuse at least if they ask what is "wrong" with me.

    Pot isn't addictive at all, I could be getting high right now but I have no urge to.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Im trying to find stuff on the internet about how marijuana works on the brains and why it does what it does because I think its very interesting expecially after the things 10inchadvantage has told me haha. If any one has a site I can read send it here

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Here's that site I was telling you about:
    http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Drugs/THC/lithium.html
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Sorry I didn't read all the posts to this thread, but damn if you're smoking pot is making you trip where did you get the pot? I want some. I love to smoke. Its not much of a party drug for me though, thats alcohol. I have done mushrooms once and I won't do those again... bad trip, real bad trip. I almost killed myself and I thought it was what God wanted me to do. That shit can fuck with your head.

    I did 1/8 of an ounce of shrooms and I was around a lot of people who weren't tripping and I didn't know them well. So i left and the whole way home I felt so in control that I thought life could be completely controled by me. I was doing 80 mph around corners and stupid shit. But some how, I got home safe.

    At the time my baby's mother and I were broken up. Well, I went into my son's room (I'm so glad he wasn't there) and it made me feel so alone I think it set me off. I went outside in my boxers, socks, and a wife beater and walked around my street and thought I was having flash backs to a recurring dream. I thought that when we dreamed was the only time we were really alive and that our conscience minds was in some sort of a trap. I thought I was the only person on Earth. I was freaking out, I felt like I was in some kind of an Edgar Allen Poe story. It was insane, fucking crazy. Don't do shrooms unless you have someone sober with you who can calm you down.
    Started April 26, 2005
    NBPEL: 5.75
    EG: 4.25 (mid)

    As of March 1, 2007
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25" - 4.75" (base-mid)

    Goal: to get back into PE

    A good friend will come down to jail and post your bail.
    But a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the cell,
    Saying damn that sure was fun.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoky
    Sorry I didn't read all the posts to this thread, but damn if you're smoking pot is making you trip where did you get the pot? I want some. I love to smoke. Its not much of a party drug for me though, thats alcohol. I have done mushrooms once and I won't do those again... bad trip, real bad trip. I almost killed myself and I thought it was what God wanted me to do. That shit can fuck with your head.

    I did 1/8 of an ounce of shrooms and I was around a lot of people who weren't tripping and I didn't know them well. So i left and the whole way home I felt so in control that I thought life could be completely controled by me. I was doing 80 mph around corners and stupid shit. But some how, I got home safe.

    At the time my baby's mother and I were broken up. Well, I went into my son's room (I'm so glad he wasn't there) and it made me feel so alone I think it set me off. I went outside in my boxers, socks, and a wife beater and walked around my street and thought I was having flash backs to a recurring dream. I thought that when we dreamed was the only time we were really alive and that our conscience minds was in some sort of a trap. I thought I was the only person on Earth. I was freaking out, I felt like I was in some kind of an Edgar Allen Poe story. It was insane, fucking crazy. Don't do shrooms unless you have someone sober with you who can calm you down.
    I wouldn't recommend 3.5 grams of shrooms to a newbie. I've never tripped on LSD or mushrooms but I'm certain I will someday. Yes, people have told me "always have a level head around" when you are tripping, as you can really get caught up in a trip.

    As for "trippy" weed, only a few people get tripped out on it, as you can see in my lithium post above. I know that when I'm really high everything stretches out, like I have a widescreen-TV or something, and I have even seen open eye patterns. It honestly feels like I "melt" into a painting, and I am "frozen" in the painting sometimes, it is so unbelievable, but a lot of people would freak out I'm sure, I almost did a few times. Closed Eye Visuals are always pretty strong if I close my eyes and relax.

    The best way I can describe open-eye stuff is that you're in a painting, like everything stops being 3D and molds into 2D. It's unreal.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Smoking pot..

    twice actually, both times was laced and dusted up. The three of us were in the park smokin an L in the van, me behind the wheel, all three of us were not even like half way thru, was like, yo we are to stoned, I drove out of the park clutched to the steering wheel dusted. ( bad experience!)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by blackice
    twice actually, both times was laced and dusted up. The three of us were in the park smokin an L in the van, me behind the wheel, all three of us were not even like half way thru, was like, yo we are to stoned, I drove out of the park clutched to the steering wheel dusted. ( bad experience!)
    A reason why you shouldn't buy bad pot. Who the hell would lace weed? I mean, a gangster dealer would still lose money by lacing some schwag with another smokeable drug.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Smoking pot..

    DMX got hooked on crack when he was young because someone laced his weed with crack. Before he even knew what the fuck he was smoking on he was hooked and jacking mother fuckers to get some crack. But he stopped smoking crack. I think that might be why he never dealt drugs and only robbed people.

    That is according to his biography. But if you want to get someone hooked on crack or something else just lace their pot with it - its a dirty fucked up thing to do, but thats how some pimps get crack whores and maybe even other fiends. They can make hella money by "investing" $100 of crack in a few people's blunts. Very bad thing to do to someone... I don't think a drug dealer can get much lower than that.
    Started April 26, 2005
    NBPEL: 5.75
    EG: 4.25 (mid)

    As of March 1, 2007
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25" - 4.75" (base-mid)

    Goal: to get back into PE

    A good friend will come down to jail and post your bail.
    But a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the cell,
    Saying damn that sure was fun.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoky
    DMX got hooked on crack when he was young because someone laced his weed with crack. Before he even knew what the fuck he was smoking on he was hooked and jacking mother fuckers to get some crack. But he stopped smoking crack. I think that might be why he never dealt drugs and only robbed people.

    That is according to his biography. But if you want to get someone hooked on crack or something else just lace their pot with it - its a dirty fucked up thing to do, but thats how some pimps get crack whores and maybe even other fiends. They can make hella money by "investing" $100 of crack in a few people's blunts. Very bad thing to do to someone... I don't think a drug dealer can get much lower than that.
    I don't know if you can smoke crack by normal weed/tobacco smoking techniques. You have to vaporize crack at a certain temperature or it won't get you high. I don't think crack would be able to withstand the amount of heat right by it if you were smoking weed. You have to get the flame like 1/8" away from weed to ignite it properly (I tell people all the time, DON'T TORCH THE BOWL). When I have seen videos of people smoking crack they had to have a vaporization pipe and a flame about 1/2" inch under it, effectively cooking the crack, and you can see the vapor start to smoke off of the rock.

    Also, don't buy from gangster-ass people. Buy from reputable citizens or grow your own.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Smoking pot..

    as far as pe is concerned smoking reduce the size of ur blood vessels leading to less blood flow. other wise it can have differnent effects on different people. i smoked pot for a good 4 years straight sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. at first it was all fun i had the giggles n everything nicer. tv movies music food tasted better i was relax chilled out. then the paranoid thing started and i was addicted i guess its cause i abused it instead of doing it ocasionally. my advise do it only sometimes and if u dont have a good time while high then dont do it at all. it has lead me to major memory loss and my reaction time and thinking process have slowed down.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pot-smoking dominatrix running for office
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Dysfunctional Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-04, 12:56 PM
  2. Smoking and Pe
    By nystrongstroke in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-03, 07:28 PM
  3. Smoking affects gains?
    By cascade in forum Body Building, Health, Fitness, Diet & Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-03, 08:44 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-03, 11:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •