Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Motivation Enhancement

Here's some ideas on how to get motivated

*Post often
    *Try a new routine
    *What if it was like AA for your penis
    *Penis Enlargement has so much more to do than with your penis. Check all of these forums here
    *Make a list of things that are good&bad and things that are fun&not-fun
    *Try adding to the list how your situation could be worse. Compare it to how fortunate your situation already really is
    *I'm a big advocate of outdoors exercise

Its like trying to get somewhere at a certain time but your transportation fails and you get no reception, you're in a place with the connection on hold .....just then people all use the opportunity to point you out and yell as you are the bad guy.

In that place you are already where you need to be or you wouldn't be there.

If its not the way it feels
    it feels that way because everything you will ever want is at the location your ride failed to get you

you cant do anything about it but yell into the fucking mountains!
    You're trapped on earth and Heaven is just a quick connection away

Make that be what motivates you,
    breath deeply
    feel cold proudly
    kegel in peacefulness
    Remember its only a quick connection away

The lap top I want to buy is on the other side of the Sprint door's window for $100

I didn't even mean to sit in front of that store accidentally I found myself there writing notes about it

I didn't mean for anything good or bad to happen to me but good and bad things occur

One of my favorite places to remember I am not is not being in prison. Watching shows like "Beyond Scared Straight" are about out of control kids they're 15yr/o 16 and 17yr/o they take them on a tour of what prison is like if they keep on stealing and fighting and thinking they are tough n shit and they let prisoners take them on a tour of prison.

1. What I think is I'm outside
    2. I'm going to get to do what I really want later
    3. I'm breathing fresh air
    4. I get to wear clothes I feel good and normal in
    5. I can walk anywhere I need to and get to my connection ASAP
    6. I get to eat food later I enjoy sooner than I probably even likely need to
    7. I carry 2 books with me everywhere I go they are both about what I like learning about and no matter what I have the ability to always be learning.

The ability of having the ability to learning is enough to know that just knowing I can expand my knowledge whenever I need a moment not to let feeling trapped like I'll be as stupid as everybody would believe I am become what I think about- it gives me motivation.
    Last edited by Turnover; 02-20-11 at 02:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Motivation Enhancement

Great post Turn! I like how you are taking a positive approach towards everything now, it is really working out for you.

Did you get that laptop? For $100 it sounds like a deal!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lovely helpful inspiring thread
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It would look better with some color or as a graph (I'll let you know how it goes with the laptop I'll be writing from it soon so...ya)

Here's some ideas on how to get motivated

*Post often
    *Try a new routine
    *What if it was like AA for your penis(?)
    *Penis Enlargement has so much more to do than with your penis. Check all of these forums here
    *Make a list of things that are good&bad and things that are fun&not-fun
    *Try adding to the list how your situation could be worse. Compare it to how fortunate your situation already really is
    *I'm a big advocate of outdoors exercise

When you are lacking motivation its like trying to get somewhere at a certain time but your transportation fails and you get no reception, you're in a place with the connection on hold .....just then people all use the opportunity to point you out and yell as you are the bad guy.

It's in that place of a lack of motivation you are already where you need to be or you wouldn't be there.

If its not the way it feels
    it feels that way because everything you will ever want is at the location your ride failed to get you
    you cant do anything about it but yell into the empty fucking mountains!
    You're trapped on earth and Heaven is just a quick connection away

Make that be what motivates you,
    breath deeply
    feel cold proudly
    kegel in peacefulness
    Remember its only a quick connection away

The lap top I want to buy is on the other side of the Sprint door's window for $100
    (I didn't even mean to sit in front of that store accidentally I found myself there writing notes about it)
    I didn't mean for anything good or bad to happen to me but good and bad things occur

One of my favorite places to remember I am not is not being in prison. Watching shows like "Beyond Scared Straight" are about out of control kids they're 15, 16, and 17yr/o they take them on a tour of what prison is like if they keep on stealing and fighting and thinking they are tough n shit and they let prisoners take them on a tour of prison.

1. What I think is I'm outside
    2. I'm going to get to do what I really want later
    3. I'm breathing fresh air
    4. I get to wear clothes I feel good and normal in
    5. I can walk anywhere I need to and get to my connection ASAP
    6. I get to eat food later I enjoy sooner than I probably even likely need to
    7. I carry 2 books with me everywhere I go they are both about what I like learning about and no matter what I have the ability to always be learning.

The ability of having the ability to learning is enough to know that just knowing I can expand my knowledge whenever I need a moment not to let feeling trapped like I'll be as stupid as everybody would believe I am become what I think about- it gives me motivation.

Life is like that it goes up and down. We have moments we go low and it feels like it couldn't get any higher and the limit is endless how far down you can feel. You aren't alone and you wont be stuck there forever. Its a part of the greater purpose, when you go up finally for a little bit or just high enough to not be the lowest you have felt- focus on the change in emotions then duplicate it anything that feels good. Let those happy moments overpower your life and fill yourself with thoughts that bring you joy no matter what others think; no matter what they think they see.

Post Thanks / Like

ur a positive thinker!

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely helpful inspiring thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm really happy you guys could get something out of it

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys,

This may be off topic but I don't believe I need inspiration to do Penis Enlargement. My inspiration is simple.... I want to have a bigger penis!! I think I need to learn how to mentally focus myself before I start my routine. I read somewhere that doing that is just as important. Any suggestions on how to focus? I have been consistent on my stretching, jelqing, kegels, even use the Bathmate, with the occasional the size genetics extender (when I can get it to work for me) I feel better; wife hasn't said anything pleasure-wise... and I still haven't noticed any real gains like some others are stating. So am I having a mental issue? And how to get over/work around it? FYI- I am still doing phase one because I an unable to do some of the phase 2 stretches.

Thanks for the help!
    57_Belle

Thanks