Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wife admits she's a size queen

Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanLuck View Post
    Yes, its a huge hit, but I've been hit harder and I've gotten back up and said "hit me again bitch". Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment or maybe I just prefer the truth over believing the bullshit she's tried to spoon feed me over the years. Either way, when I step back from this I realize that I'm not small by any means. I'm right smack in the normal range which most men are anyways. Is it a crime to be normal? No. To me, that just means that most men wouldn't be able to satisfy her either. So I'm right back where I started. PE is her solution to her problem. I say her problem cause I've never had a problem with any other woman. Just saying. What does an apple falling in an orchard in west Virginia have to do with tsunami's in Japan....nothing right? Nor is it a direct problem of mine. That's all her, but PE is for me. The main thing that pisses me off about her is when she comes out of nowhere and lies to my face about enjoy a particular (recent) session of sex we've had. Ive already told her I don't care to hear about it and to just stop.

I honestly can't wait till I get to gigantic proportions. I'm gonna get a side chick and let my wife watch me fuck her with it, but never actually use it on my wife . 😈😈😈.
    Bullshit about her not being a size queen or enjoying sex?
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightlyfried View Post
    Bullshit about her not being a size queen or enjoying sex?
    It was about enjoying the sex. There wasn't a self realization that she was a size queen until my son was born 5 years ago. That's when she really couldn't feel me though I couldn't tell the difference.
    Last edited by MoreThanLuck; 02-23-16 at 07:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You're in my thoughts bro, you are a very strong guy mentally. Just you remember that your current girth is more than enough, and saying it's small is saying i'm small
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!
    Likes MoreThanLuck liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The impression I get, the woman just wants to experience something bigger than what she has already...
    You know, it works both ways.

Trust is one thing that will crack the basic foundation of a relationship; if there isn't trust with the other person, it needs to be resolved or dissolved before the foundation starts to crumble and everything fall downward.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    The impression I get, the woman just wants to experience something bigger than what she has already...
    You know, it works both ways.
    I tend to agree with that statement as I think most women would be curious about experiencing a bigger penis but curiosity is not a preference, it is simply a wonderment.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I tend to agree with that statement as I think most women would be curious about experiencing a bigger penis but curiosity is not a preference, it is simply a wonderment.
    That's kinda a slippery slope. It starts out as wonderment because an experience doesn't exist yet that gives her the ability to determine whether or not its a preference. If she's loose as hell, and doesn't get that full feeling, then of course a larger dick would be her preference. It meets a condition which is a requirement to her satisfaction.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Wife admits she's a size queen

That's kinda a slippery slope. It starts out as wonderment because an experience doesn't exist yet that gives her the ability to determine whether or not its a preference. If she's loose as hell, and doesn't get that full feeling, then of course a larger dick would be her preference. It meets a condition which is a requirement to her satisfaction.
    A huge pair of young 48HH tits may be aesthetically pleasing visually, but they are not always a good physical sexual experience to everyone. Sometimes the eyes are bigger than the appetite.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there not corrective surgery you could look into for that??
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

Is there not corrective surgery you could look into for that??
    I believe it's called kegaling (sp?)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by golferjohn View Post
    I believe it's called kegaling (sp?)
    https://www.transforminglives.co.uk/...al-tightening/
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't being literal...my thought would be to avoid surgery and to a bit of exercise

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't being literal...my thought would be to avoid surgery and to a bit of exercise
    oh right sorry, yeah, I told my ex to do kegals to make her tight as a nutcracker but she was never consistent. It's hard to make someone do something for your benefit when all she'll be thinking "I can't be bothered, it's easier to use a dildo"
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

oh right sorry, yeah, I told my ex to do kegals to make her tight as a nutcracker but she was never consistent. It's hard to make someone do something for your benefit when all she'll be thinking "I can't be bothered, it's easier to use a dildo"
    I think I already wrote that, but there are some women who get a tighter vagina by doing yoga
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

It could just be my own cross-to-bear, but deep-down in places I rarely/don't want to visit, I truly desire to be the biggest, (and in-time, once I've navigated the physical/emotional/intellectual terrain) the best she's ever had. It's purely ego-driven, unrealistic and immature...but it's the way I feel.

Has any other women that The Brotherhood experienced ever confessed to being a 'size queen' or equivalent? I think I'd take it as a challenge at first, but if her previous encounters have been w/Mandingo-types, it could be a sad conclusion.

Post Thanks / Like

It could just be my own cross-to-bear, but deep-down in places I rarely/don't want to visit, I truly desire to be the biggest, (and in-time, once I've navigated the physical/emotional/intellectual terrain) the best she's ever had. It's purely ego-driven, unrealistic and immature...but it's the way I feel.

Has any other women that The Brotherhood experienced ever confessed to being a 'size queen' or equivalent? I think I'd take it as a challenge at first, but if her previous encounters have been w/Mandingo-types, it could be a sad conclusion.
    I was speaking to a girl who said the bigger the better today, said the guy she was with was huge but the guy could of only been 6inch girth... which is probably rare to most women.
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

I was speaking to a girl who said the bigger the better today, said the guy she was with was huge but the guy could of only been 6inch girth... which is probably rare to most women.
    Jeez Fried, where are you finding these women who freely express stuff like this?

Post Thanks / Like

Most women are pretty bad at estimating size
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez Fried, where are you finding these women who freely express stuff like this?
    Most teenage/early 20's girls lmao
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

Most teenage/early 20's girls lmao
    So true .

Those teenagers these days with their loud music and their hula hoops and their hopscotch and their PlayStation and their lolipops...
    Likes LONGERDICK7+, Big Schwanz Acht liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly can't wait till I get to gigantic proportions. I'm gonna get a side chick and let my wife watch me fuck her with it, but never actually use it on my wife . 😈😈😈.
    Nice love/hate relationship you got there bro.
    Starting stats
    EL: 16 cm = 6.3 inch
    EG: 13 cm = 5.1 inch

Current stats
    EL: 19 cm = 7.5 inch
    EG: 14,5 cm = 5.7 inch

BigBeardBig´s journey to 10x7
    How to post pictures so they show up

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast