Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wife admits she's a size queen

The best revenge is to live a good life that's the real quote. I threw it out last year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    The best revenge is to live a good life that's the real quote. I threw it out last year
    Thats it, when you can look good despite the negativity of others it is a victory. Nothings kills it like looking good when they expect you to look bad.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah man its like when you're dippin thru traffic and someone decides to flip you off. Ya aren't gonna let that ruin your life right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    Yeah man its like when you're dippin thru traffic and someone decides to flip you off. Ya aren't gonna let that ruin your life right?
    Yup, we hold on to the things we choose and sometimes those things should be tossed away. Anything we hold that brings negativity should be dropped like a hot rock!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Update- So I've got the wife to agree to sex using only the penis extension thing that I have which increases my girth to 6.25. Also going down on her and using fingers is still in play, which is great cause these are all the things that make her satisfied and get her off fast which allows me to get to my PE work without having to waste a lot of time at night. My main goal is to kill off all masterbaiting (which is far and few in between anyways), and penetrative sex until I can reach my goal. I told her it would only be for a couple months, but she doesn't know that it will be more like a couple years. 😁 (we'll renegotiate when she starts asking questions). Dedication requires sacrifice brothers!

Post Thanks / Like

a penis extension? How's that gonna work? Can you just order-up the perfect size for her and go at it? I'm curious what will happen when she becomes accustomed to it and then needs something bigger...you could end-up chasing an elusive size, all the while she's got you planted where she wants you...'Insecure Island' (I just made that up )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    a penis extension? How's that gonna work? Can you just order-up the perfect size for her and go at it? I'm curious what will happen when she becomes accustomed to it and then needs something bigger...you could end-up chasing an elusive size, all the while she's got you planted where she wants you...'Insecure Island' (I just made that up )
    shes got you plantd where she wants you.....wonder how many men have faced that situation.......thats a really bad thing to happen IMO
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Wife admits she's a size queen

-inc-png
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes MoreThanLuck, LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You just slip it over your junk and go to town. I can't feel a damn thing, but that's fine cause this is to keep her off my back without causing too many problems, and I get more time to PE. I couldn't find a 6 inch one (her perfect size) so I went with the 6.25 instead.

Im sure she will become accustomed to it and she probably will need something bigger, but that's her problem. This is just a problem that will happen anyway if I PE to the 6-6.25 EG level, so it doesn't really matter. I've already just given up on me being able to do anything for her sexually anyways.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanLuck View Post
    You just slip it over your junk and go to town. I can't feel a damn thing, but that's fine cause this is to keep her off my back without causing too many problems, and I get more time to PE. I couldn't find a 6 inch one (her perfect size) so I went with the 6.25 instead.

Im sure she will become accustomed to it and she probably will need something bigger, but that's her problem. This is just a problem that will happen anyway if I PE to the 6-6.25 EG level, so it doesn't really matter. I've already just given up on me being able to do anything for her sexually anyways.
    girls like that will never be happy. If she ever got up to 7 inches, or ever met a guy with 7 inch girth, the satisfaction would be temporary, how upsetting for her.
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+, MoreThanLuck liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have read cases of guys dealing whit that situation,girls want more and more and things will go off limits,theyd enjoy fist fucking in the long run, because there will be no other way to ""satisfy them"".

I have just realized that being concerned about that is a harmful thing..Women may use it to manipulate or even just to bother or make guys feel sad insecure and inadequate..

Is a complicated issue i think. There are so many things involved but things are going to get better for us..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    -inc-png
    LOL

Some women are creepy even the pretty ones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Thats it, when you can look good despite the negativity of others it is a victory. Nothings kills it like looking good when they expect you to look bad.

Looking Good and Well Endowed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightlyfried View Post
    girls like that will never be happy. If she ever got up to 7 inches, or ever met a guy with 7 inch girth, the satisfaction would be temporary, how upsetting for her.
    Indeed. We talked about this situation. She's worried as well that she'll just get use to it. I won't be surprised. I mean, that's what the human body does. It adapts to try and preserve itself. I just wonder though cause you always here about those size queens that kegel like crazy after they have sex with a monster and can maintain a relative amount of tightness. If a woman has sex with something larger, but never expands past the vaginas elasticity limit. Does the vagina ever actually get larger? I mean from what I can tell from my wife is that 6 inches EG seems to be the point at which she still feels full even after loosening up (which is what she desires because she can still feel it a whole lot). If we move past that point she starts to hurt more (which tells me the elasticity limit is moving). So 6-6.25 should be the sweet spot. I'll report back more if I start to see it changing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    I have read cases of guys dealing whit that situation,girls want more and more and things will go off limits,theyd enjoy fist fucking in the long run, because there will be no other way to ""satisfy them"".

I have just realized that being concerned about that is a harmful thing..Women may use it to manipulate or even just to bother or make guys feel sad insecure and inadequate..

Is a complicated issue i think. There are so many things involved but things are going to get better for us..
    'I'll be damned if I gotta fist a bitch! ' 😂😂. Love that quote.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this far outreaches the bedroom, there are some women who are NEVER satisfied with ANYTHING! They also seem to be the ones that know where our deepest insecurities lie and target them with impunity. For some reason it seems to coincide with their 'personal' stock beginning to decrease, i.e. they're no longer getting the attention that they're accustomed to receiving, their looks are beginning to wane, etc. and as men, our stock continues to rise from our 30's all the way through our 50's and beyond...we're more confident, we're in our money-making prime and don't forget that 'salt and pepper' we get in our hair, (it's like catnip for MILF's, lol)
    Women in their 40's can begin to feel their 'expiration date' looming around the corner and will try the 'beat-down' method to make sure their man stays around when they start becoming truly 'unfuckable'.
    Last edited by Big Schwanz Acht; 03-18-16 at 01:27 PM.
    Likes MoreThanLuck, CokeCanCock liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    Looking Good and Well Endowed
    Yup, even better!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I think this far outreaches the bedroom, there are some women who are NEVER satisfied with ANYTHING! They also seem to be the ones that know where our deepest insecurities lie and target them with impunity. For some reason it seems to coincide with their 'personal' stock beginning to decrease, i.e. they're no longer getting the attention that they're accustomed to receiving, their looks are beginning to wane, etc. and as men, our stock continues to rise from our 30's all the way through our 50's and beyond...we're more confident, we're in our money-making prime and don't forget that 'salt and pepper' we get in our hair, (it's like catnip for MILF's, lol)
    Women in their 40's can begin to feel their 'expiration date' looming around the corner and will try the 'beat-down' method to make sure their man stays around when they start becoming truly 'unfuckable'.
    I think you hit on a key note here. My wife has been pretty insecure with herself since she stopped breastfeeding for my daughter. Her 36DD titties that she's had on her tiny frame since I met her went straight down to a 34B. That's a huge difference and she knows it. So maybe some of this stems from that.

Post Thanks / Like

Raise good points, think of a good looking woman at my age 20-21. She has all the female attention she could desire, a lot women I know find men attractive between 40-60. They like the maturity, however women at 40-60? Get no attention from males, guys are like fine wine. Women have all this attention in their youth and then it comes to a severe halt.
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

yep but some women can keep their charm even at their 40sAttachment 31634 who wouldnt want a milf like that girl

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast