Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 110
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm in the city of the purple sprite.
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Im black and let me say this to all black guys and all other races. Your not fighting the sterotype, Your not even fighting the big black porn guys. Your only against whoever she has been with. If your better or just as good at sex as her former partners, thats all that matters. If your bigger or better than who she was with before do you really think she will be mad cause your not as big as a "monsters of cock " guy? I have seen some great blowjobs in porn but I can only compare the next girl to what I have already had not what I see or hear.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

    *CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by Girth Hammer View Post
    Im black and let me say this to all black guys and all other races. Your not fighting the sterotype, Your not even fighting the big black porn guys. Your only against whoever she has been with. If your better or just as good at sex as her former partners, thats all that matters. If your bigger or better than who she was with before do you really think she will be mad cause your not as big as a "monsters of cock " guy? I have seen some great blowjobs in porn but I can only compare the next girl to what I have already had not what I see or hear.
    Another good thing to realize is that it does not matter who she was with before as you now have the power to be bigger than all of them. I remember when I first started dating Jen, she told me that two guys she was with were bigger than me, that all changed when I tacked on the inches that made me bigger than all of them.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #23
    8InchMIKE Guest

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Girth Hammer dude...right on the money dawg. You are a realistic dude with a very down to earth reasoning, an example to follow for sure. You're a cool cat bro, from what i've read from ya.

    Salvini dude...you just keep on getting wiser and wiser don't you Damn like i've told you before, you've out grown jen's past dudes in MANY ways, remember i've been following your story for quite sometime now and i'm happy to say you've outgrown them not only in size...but in maturity bro, talk about rising from the dirt only to taste the clowds in the sky. This myth thing does take a toll on many a dude's ego more often than not, so i keep hearing from my black bros. I was bourne in Angola Africa but alas...i am white...on the outside only, on the inside i am only Human.

    This myth gets my bros some ladies in the sac but THEN...bruised egos from the crap BS put in all our faces from the porn big leagers, the all mighty liers that care only about MONEY and POWER. No room in there for thinking of all the damage it causes so many people.

    Since i realized sometime ago that MANY girls are FORCED into porn, many being enslaved or kidnnaped from their home countries to be taken abroad where they are kept in some 'prison' only to be left out to make them bastards MORE and MORE money... i do not enjoy it anymore people. You never know when a girl in a flick is just THAT girl that should not be there.

    This may seem off topic to most of you but it is only ONE more example of how skewd we've all become. Truth is...porn is just plain BS all around.

    Peaaace,

    Mike
    Last edited by 8InchMIKE; 03-26-10 at 01:03 PM. Reason: typo

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by 8InchMIKE View Post
    Salvini dude...you just keep on getting wiser and wiser don't you Damn like i've told you before, you've out grown jen's past dudes in MANY ways, remember i've been following your story for quite sometime now and i'm happy to say you've outgrown them not only in size...but in maturity bro, talk about rising from the dirt only to taste the clowds in the sky. This myth thing does take a toll on many a dude's ego more often than not, so i keep hearing from my black bros. I was bourne in Angola Africa but alas...i am white...on the outside only, on the inside i am only Human.
    I have come a long way and the thing I learned best was the fact that it was me that was hung up, never her. I wish I could take back so many stupid insecurities and delusions I created. I miss her dearly and when I do get my chance with her again I will be a very different person. Getting bigger will only feel that way when the mind can see it. Guys can gain 4" and still feel small if they have never fixed the mental problems they started with.

    All in all, as a man gains in Penis Enlargement he needs to gain in ME.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I agree DLD and an extra inch wouldn't hurt lol finding the motivation sometimes can be difficult tho >_<

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    dude...seriously? 8.2x6 small? I've got Indonesian blood running trough my veins and am quite small (body length) for a male (170cm). Some woman consider me quite big, some average, some very big penis wise and on average i'm about 7x5 (base is sometimes between 5.5 / 6). I'd die happy with 8x6, but i guess that's all in my head. I've never had a girl that was disapointed. It's all because of the porn industry that drives us mad
    <center>
    ================
    W|A|N|N|A|G|R|O|W
    ================
    </center><center><table bgcolor="#336699" BORDER="1" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADING="0" BORDERColor="#000000"><tr><td><CENTER><font color="Yellow" face="century gothic">CURRENT LENGTH:
    Date : 28-09-2008
    FL : 5.5
    Stretched FL : 8.0
    FG : 4.5
    EL : 7.25
    Bone Pressed EL : 7.5
    Base EG : 6.0
    Mid EG : 5.0
    Head EG : 5.0

    GOAL:
    EL : 9
    EG : 7

    PERCENTAGE TO GO:
    EL : 20.0% (1.75 inch)
    EG : 14.3% (1.0 inch
    </font></br></CENTER></table></center>
    <center><table bgcolor="#336699" BORDER="1" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADING="0" BORDERColor="#000000"><tr><td><CENTER><font color="Yellow" face="century gothic">"Woman say a mans brain rests in his dick and this is the only thing he's thinking with. I'm going for an IQ of 180+"</font></br></CENTER></table>
    </center>

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I don't blame the porn industry. I blame the stupid guys who fall for the tricks they use in porn and think those guys are the norm. The porn industry is just giving people what they want. If people didn't wand that kind of porn they'd buy another. Guys blame everyone else for their issues when it's their own fault for having a thin skin and letting shit get to them. Oh, and for having a lack of critical thinking skills.

    If I were to feel sorry for a group's penis stereotypes (I don't) it would be for Asian guys. That would suck more to not even be given a chance because you're assumed to be small and not worth the effort. Hopefully their superior math abilities will get them gobs of cash to impress the ladies.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Something that has been missed completely is that most women wont be arsed if they love the guy or indeed really like him and in this case when I say guys for the sake of this thread it applies to the black males. Like I said, most women wont be arsed deep down if the pair get along, have the connection etc. MUCH MORE important things on her list and ours, especially mine when it comes to life and being with a women than worrying if she is thinking do I measure up to the standard set for my race etc.

    This stereotype only exists because its allowed to and the guy that said your only compared to what shes had etc is sort of right but for me like I've said above ^ more to it than that. When I was in a very senior position in one of my jobs some years back and I had a fast car, which has since been sold with all the shit that hit the fan last-year, I had loads of female staff wanting me ... they aren't being shallow as such, but power in society gives off that attraction and this is much more important that the whole size debate.

    Look at it like this. Black guy who has fuck all going for himself because he's a lazy swine and just sits on his ass all day, but he happens to have a 10 inch long thick penis. Next we have Black guy #2 who is smart, educated, charming and has a very good job as a doctor in the local hospital. He has cash but his penis is ''Apparently'' small for a black man at 'only' 7 inches in length with medium girth.

    Now you will have the size queens really liking guy #1 and they comeback for more, but its not because of HIM ... its his penis and who the fuck wants that? the guy is like a large majority in the worlds society and expects the nation to keep him and support him. So he gets this admiration from the size queens, he will usually meet them in rat holes tbh with you, no decent nice girl will meet or go with a rodent like him, perhaps if he slapped that dick out in-front of her it may arise those hidden curious feelings about a big mamba, but this is speculation and us mens minds run wild at this stage and think she would suck his brains out through the urethra or something. He also doesnt really care about getting her off and loves to pound the pussy fast and hard.

    Lastly but not least we get back to the doctor, #2. The women he meets admire him, like his charm and adore his chivalry skills ... he is determined and a MAN ... his penis is 7 inches long, so apparently this isn't the normal black guy? does he care? does he fuck. He has the game figured out does he and knows that women see the game as a whole thing and not as one piece, this life is a jigsaw and pieces are everywhere, its us who need to place them into a fitting order to get the most from life and that is what #2 has done. The ladies who have sex with him love it, because he is a great lover and takes his time to get her off ... never does it occur to them he should be into double digits with that trouser snake.

    I hope this helps and you start to understand more that size is really very VERY low down in this life on many peoples priorities and when you hit the bed with someone, than its more about that close connection and skills that go the extra mile.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by wannagrow4real View Post
    dude...seriously? 8.2x6 small? I've got Indonesian blood running trough my veins and am quite small (body length) for a male (170cm). Some woman consider me quite big, some average, some very big penis wise and on average i'm about 7x5 (base is sometimes between 5.5 / 6). I'd die happy with 8x6, but i guess that's all in my head. I've never had a girl that was disapointed. It's all because of the porn industry that drives us mad
    I respect your views on this m8 but you're indonesian you're not black so you can't really understand where I'm coming from....

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Something that has been missed completely is that most women wont be arsed if they love the guy or indeed really like him and in this case when I say guys for the sake of this thread it applies to the black males. Like I said, most women wont be arsed deep down if the pair get along, have the connection etc. MUCH MORE important things on her list and ours, especially mine when it comes to life and being with a women than worrying if she is thinking do I measure up to the standard set for my race etc.

    This stereotype only exists because its allowed to and the guy that said your only compared to what shes had etc is sort of right but for me like I've said above ^ more to it than that. When I was in a very senior position in one of my jobs some years back and I had a fast car, which has since been sold with all the shit that hit the fan last-year, I had loads of female staff wanting me ... they aren't being shallow as such, but power in society gives off that attraction and this is much more important that the whole size debate.

    Look at it like this. Black guy who has fuck all going for himself because he's a lazy swine and just sits on his ass all day, but he happens to have a 10 inch long thick penis. Next we have Black guy #2 who is smart, educated, charming and has a very good job as a doctor in the local hospital. He has cash but his penis is ''Apparently'' small for a black man at 'only' 7 inches in length with medium girth.

    Now you will have the size queens really liking guy #1 and they comeback for more, but its not because of HIM ... its his penis and who the fuck wants that? the guy is like a large majority in the worlds society and expects the nation to keep him and support him. So he gets this admiration from the size queens, he will usually meet them in rat holes tbh with you, no decent nice girl will meet or go with a rodent like him, perhaps if he slapped that dick out in-front of her it may arise those hidden curious feelings about a big mamba, but this is speculation and us mens minds run wild at this stage and think she would suck his brains out through the urethra or something. He also doesnt really care about getting her off and loves to pound the pussy fast and hard.

    Lastly but not least we get back to the doctor, #2. The women he meets admire him, like his charm and adore his chivalry skills ... he is determined and a MAN ... his penis is 7 inches long, so apparently this isn't the normal black guy? does he care? does he fuck. He has the game figured out does he and knows that women see the game as a whole thing and not as one piece, this life is a jigsaw and pieces are everywhere, its us who need to place them into a fitting order to get the most from life and that is what #2 has done. The ladies who have sex with him love it, because he is a great lover and takes his time to get her off ... never does it occur to them he should be into double digits with that trouser snake.

    I hope this helps and you start to understand more that size is really very VERY low down in this life on many peoples priorities and when you hit the bed with someone, than its more about that close connection and skills that go the extra mile.
    Thats a very solid post man, good stuff

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStick View Post
    I don't blame the porn industry. I blame the stupid guys who fall for the tricks they use in porn and think those guys are the norm. The porn industry is just giving people what they want. If people didn't wand that kind of porn they'd buy another. Guys blame everyone else for their issues when it's their own fault for having a thin skin and letting shit get to them. Oh, and for having a lack of critical thinking skills.

    If I were to feel sorry for a group's penis stereotypes (I don't) it would be for Asian guys. That would suck more to not even be given a chance because you're assumed to be small and not worth the effort. Hopefully their superior math abilities will get them gobs of cash to impress the ladies.
    There's a strange advantageous beauty to this. I think everything has it's pros and cons and many of our supposed flaws can actually be our greatest assets. I know Asian men who are deadly with women. Not even tall. Been with black women and tasted the entire rainbow. Women truly don't care as much about penis size as we have all been lead to believe. If anything, we do this more for ourselves than our women. In a sense, the size queens tend to avoid Asian men, and in a sense that's an advantage, because many men wouldn't want to be with a woman who puts that higher on her list of priorities over things like, "Is he a good friend, father; does he make me laugh and does he make me happy," and so on. Do I put breast size at the top of my list? Vaginal consistency? Hell, I don't even care so much about a woman's physical beauty! That was a shocker that one when I discovered that about myself. Because I had been with very pretty girls and saw myself hugely turned off by them and their vain, daft, emptiness and neurotic insanity. And I saw myself happier with the quiet sweet girls who read poetry and took photography, who were not as 'traditionally beautiful' as other girls.

    Also there's the beauty of the surprise. A loving girl who goes out with an Asian male, subconsciously not expecting much in terms of size but truly not that important to her, being surprising when he shows her a few tricks in love-making that would blow her fucking mind. And the Penis Enlargement, heh.

    So I say to you Asian men, if you feel you have not been given a chance and blown off prematurely because of some stereotype, see to it as an advantage. An easy filter and weeding out of the women you don't need in your life. And the ones that you come across that will truly love you regardless of what's in your pants, that care more about the important things like how you are with kids and family and the things you do that make her laugh, you'll find that it had always been an advantage. And in some strange sense, you'll be thankful.

    And lol at the math joke.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by 8InchMIKE View Post
    Girth Hammer dude...right on the money dawg. You are a realistic dude with a very down to earth reasoning, an example to follow for sure. You're a cool cat bro, from what i've read from ya.

    Salvini dude...you just keep on getting wiser and wiser don't you Damn like i've told you before, you've out grown jen's past dudes in MANY ways, remember i've been following your story for quite sometime now and i'm happy to say you've outgrown them not only in size...but in maturity bro, talk about rising from the dirt only to taste the clowds in the sky. This myth thing does take a toll on many a dude's ego more often than not, so i keep hearing from my black bros. I was bourne in Angola Africa but alas...i am white...on the outside only, on the inside i am only Human.

    This myth gets my bros some ladies in the sac but THEN...bruised egos from the crap BS put in all our faces from the porn big leagers, the all mighty liers that care only about MONEY and POWER. No room in there for thinking of all the damage it causes so many people.

    Since i realized sometime ago that MANY girls are FORCED into porn, many being enslaved or kidnnaped from their home countries to be taken abroad where they are kept in some 'prison' only to be left out to make them bastards MORE and MORE money... i do not enjoy it anymore people. You never know when a girl in a flick is just THAT girl that should not be there.

    This may seem off topic to most of you but it is only ONE more example of how skewd we've all become. Truth is...porn is just plain BS all around.

    Peaaace,

    Mike
    You know what I don't see in porn so much anymore? Real passion. I see it so much more and so much stronger in movies with talented actors. Most porn is so impersonal and just about the fucking. Eyes closed, head turned away, close up on the vage. But when you're watching a real love scene, you can sense the passion and immediately you notice the difference. Blame the actors, the director, the camera guy, the script if there even is one, the transformation of porn and the internet to short five minute clips, whatever; something's happened. Maybe I'm the only one, but it seems to be such a flood of porn devoid of that spark.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveVageMan View Post
    There's a strange advantageous beauty to this. I think everything has it's pros and cons and many of our supposed flaws can actually be our greatest assets. I know Asian men who are deadly with women. Not even tall. Been with black women and tasted the entire rainbow. Women truly don't care as much about penis size as we have all been lead to believe. If anything, we do this more for ourselves than our women. In a sense, the size queens tend to avoid Asian men, and in a sense that's an advantage, because many men wouldn't want to be with a woman who puts that higher on her list of priorities over things like, "Is he a good friend, father; does he make me laugh and does he make me happy," and so on. Do I put breast size at the top of my list? Vaginal consistency? Hell, I don't even care so much about a woman's physical beauty! That was a shocker that one when I discovered that about myself. Because I had been with very pretty girls and saw myself hugely turned off by them and their vain, daft, emptiness and neurotic insanity. And I saw myself happier with the quiet sweet girls who read poetry and took photography, who were not as 'traditionally beautiful' as other girls.

    Also there's the beauty of the surprise. A loving girl who goes out with an Asian male, subconsciously not expecting much in terms of size but truly not that important to her, being surprising when he shows her a few tricks in love-making that would blow her fucking mind. And the Penis Enlargement, heh.

    So I say to you Asian men, if you feel you have not been given a chance and blown off prematurely because of some stereotype, see to it as an advantage. An easy filter and weeding out of the women you don't need in your life. And the ones that you come across that will truly love you regardless of what's in your pants, that care more about the important things like how you are with kids and family and the things you do that make her laugh, you'll find that it had always been an advantage. And in some strange sense, you'll be thankful.

    And lol at the math joke.
    Lovely post
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm in the city of the purple sprite.
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    MassiveVageMan great post.

    In my post I put up a few days ago, I also meant its about being a better LOVER as well. Not just having a bigger dick then who she was with before.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

    *CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    A great show is laced with oddities, abnormalities and WOW factors....this is what makes the circus so enticing. Porn is no different. People want a show, they want to see what they usually don's, they want to be entertained and all of the tricks and smoke and mirrors is vital to the entertainment.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm in the city of the purple sprite.
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    A great show is laced with oddities, abnormalities and WOW factors....this is what makes the circus so enticing. Porn is no different. People want a show, they want to see what they usually don's, they want to be entertained and all of the tricks and smoke and mirrors is vital to the entertainment.
    Agree with that 110%

    Also guys you must remember those guys are just as rare as hitting a full court B-ball shot 3 time in a row.I have done it.Im the King of H.O.R.S.E BITCHES!!! Just kidding. For every monster you see there are 20-30 guys that are avg size or smaller. And every size queen there are girls out there who cant put a tampon in themselves or avg size is big to them so dont brainwash yourself into thinking there are plenty of guys walking around hung like pornstars. Yes, there are a few but not as much as you force yourself to believe.
    Last edited by Girth Hammer; 03-30-10 at 11:04 AM.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

    *CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

  17. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Something that has been missed completely is that most women wont be arsed if they love the guy or indeed really like him and in this case when I say guys for the sake of this thread it applies to the black males. Like I said, most women wont be arsed deep down if the pair get along, have the connection etc. MUCH MORE important things on her list and ours, especially mine when it comes to life and being with a women than worrying if she is thinking do I measure up to the standard set for my race etc.

    This stereotype only exists because its allowed to and the guy that said your only compared to what shes had etc is sort of right but for me like I've said above ^ more to it than that. When I was in a very senior position in one of my jobs some years back and I had a fast car, which has since been sold with all the shit that hit the fan last-year, I had loads of female staff wanting me ... they aren't being shallow as such, but power in society gives off that attraction and this is much more important that the whole size debate.

    Look at it like this. Black guy who has fuck all going for himself because he's a lazy swine and just sits on his ass all day, but he happens to have a 10 inch long thick penis. Next we have Black guy #2 who is smart, educated, charming and has a very good job as a doctor in the local hospital. He has cash but his penis is ''Apparently'' small for a black man at 'only' 7 inches in length with medium girth.

    Now you will have the size queens really liking guy #1 and they comeback for more, but its not because of HIM ... its his penis and who the fuck wants that? the guy is like a large majority in the worlds society and expects the nation to keep him and support him. So he gets this admiration from the size queens, he will usually meet them in rat holes tbh with you, no decent nice girl will meet or go with a rodent like him, perhaps if he slapped that dick out in-front of her it may arise those hidden curious feelings about a big mamba, but this is speculation and us mens minds run wild at this stage and think she would suck his brains out through the urethra or something. He also doesnt really care about getting her off and loves to pound the pussy fast and hard.

    Lastly but not least we get back to the doctor, #2. The women he meets admire him, like his charm and adore his chivalry skills ... he is determined and a MAN ... his penis is 7 inches long, so apparently this isn't the normal black guy? does he care? does he fuck. He has the game figured out does he and knows that women see the game as a whole thing and not as one piece, this life is a jigsaw and pieces are everywhere, its us who need to place them into a fitting order to get the most from life and that is what #2 has done. The ladies who have sex with him love it, because he is a great lover and takes his time to get her off ... never does it occur to them he should be into double digits with that trouser snake.

    I hope this helps and you start to understand more that size is really very VERY low down in this life on many peoples priorities and when you hit the bed with someone, than its more about that close connection and skills that go the extra mile.
    I have got to give it to you red, you hit the nail right smack on its head. I hope everyone reads and understand what u wrote because that is the reality. Of course we are all here to increase our dick sizes but make no mistake a woman will fuck u senseless if you have more money in the bank than if your dick was in double digits. So guys work on increasing your net worth in whatever way u can and always always have that as your primary goal. You can and shld always set 2 hrs per day ( 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening) for your Penis Enlargement goals.

    + rep redzulu, u really know ur shit.
    Last edited by badd; 03-30-10 at 06:00 PM. Reason: grammer

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    In the own probably everyone thinks that, because most people look on their errected penis from time to time. It grows over some years naturally, but that occurs slowly. So you get used to the change and it doesn't seem big.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by badd View Post
    I have got to give it to you red, you hit the nail right smack on its head. I hope everyone reads and understand what u wrote because that is the reality. Of course we are all here to increase our dick sizes but make no mistake a woman will fuck u senseless if you have more money in the bank than if your dick was in double digits. So guys work on increasing your net worth in whatever way u can and always always have that as your primary goal. You can and shld always set 2 hrs per day ( 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening) for your Penis Enlargement goals.

    + rep redzulu, u really know ur shit.
    Cheers buddy I just tried to analyse it all. Thats how I see it but the money thing as you say, yeah I agree but again would hope not all women are like that. I was implying more about a successful, ambitious, determined passionate guy who was career driven and wanted to go places, not like a millionaire playboy but yeah they get the ladies because of the cash. All women love to shop! cant shop with no money and a big dick cant shop hahaha suppose a big dick can get you porn scenes to earn cash but look at the shit? standing around with everyone looking at you, fuck that.

    I have my goals set out now and it involves getting a good career. It could take 10+ years before I really start hitting the higher notes, as it takes time to work to the level but rest assured that is my goal as I cant settle for a dead end job, no offence to anyone here who is in one or is content at the 9-5 role, someone has to do it and no shame with that but I want to be something and I have the talent, so I'm going for it.

    Fingers crossed as well by the end of this year I should have a mortgage on a brand new flat and I'll start renting it out. Already own a large percentage of my own property in South America, so I not done bad really. Need a car next and a job hahaha
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLG View Post
    Fortunately I've never felt small because of it since the studies I read put me above average. Not to mention the fact that the people I used to hang out with were never hyper-sexualized like some. Size came up once when I was playing truth or dare and that was about it until college. During college my friends were more vocal about sex and I was still unabashed by the topic. There are stereotypes for every different kind of person on this earth but it never really concerned me. I only started P.E. because I wanted to see if it would actually work and as I gained I've decided to see if I can hit monstrous proportions.
    Sounds like a plan, what was you size before Penis Enlargement and now?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast