Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 110
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLG View Post
    ... I've decided to see if I can hit monstrous proportions.
    I wish I could say this. I'm just hoping to hit a normal big ass dick size.. what size are you bro?
    Starting Stats
    1/31/2002:
    body weight: 213lbs
    ELNBP - 4.75"
    ELBP - 6"
    Girth - 4.75"
    Flacid - 2" on average
    Flacid Girth - 3.75"

    03/03/2010
    weight: 202lb
    ELBP: 6.5"
    ELNBP: 5.75"
    EG: 5"
    BPFS: 7.2"

    04/11/2010
    weight: 195lbs
    ELBP: 7"
    ELNBP: 6"
    EG: 4.5 behind head 5.1" mid shaft 6.1 base
    BPFS: 7.5"

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm in the city of the purple sprite.
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Listen ALL races. If you have a avg. size or smaller how bout you learn how to give girls the best sex any guy can offer. And soon enough if guys had this type of confidence. Woman would slowly get rid of this big stigma that us guys think we need to have.

    good sex is good sex. period. Learn how to take care of that meow.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

    *CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I thought when you said Shrooms you were selling some drugs
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm in the city of the purple sprite.
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Who says I'm not? Just kidding. It sucks that I thought of those and I'm going focus on length until I get a little over 7" then I might go back to girth.

    Man my head has lost its mushroom shape so I tried to figure out a way to improve that.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

    *CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by Girth Hammer View Post
    Listen ALL races. If you have a avg. size or smaller how bout you learn how to give girls the best sex any guy can offer. And soon enough if guys had this type of confidence. Woman would slowly get rid of this big stigma that us guys think we need to have.

    good sex is good sex. period. Learn how to take care of that meow.
    kinda futile since we're on a "Penis Enlargement" Forum.... lol

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLG View Post
    Fortunately I've never felt small because of it since the studies I read put me above average. Not to mention the fact that the people I used to hang out with were never hyper-sexualized like some. Size came up once when I was playing truth or dare and that was about it until college. During college my friends were more vocal about sex and I was still unabashed by the topic. There are stereotypes for every different kind of person on this earth but it never really concerned me. I only started P.E. because I wanted to see if it would actually work and as I gained I've decided to see if I can hit monstrous proportions.

    Such a relaxed way about you, much like myself...I think you will do very well
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    29
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Might be a little late to this thread, but I'm giving my two cents, to open your eyes a bit.

    I grew up in Europe, a country with a very homogenous population, all white, all tall, men and women. When my buddies were 6 ft tall, I was 5'3''. About 70% of girls were visibly much taller than me and the rest were only a little taller than me. I was nice, fun, good looking (still skinny then), and every girl I approached thought I was some kid, those that liked me said "if only you were a bit taller". I had no girlfriend untill I moved with my family to another country. ALL of them said "if you were a little taller..". Do you think I cared about my dick size? I had a serious size complex, but height complex. I cured it only after living a couple of years in this other nearby country where all guys were taller than me, but not much taller. And they still are, I am 5'6'' now. But most girls are around my height, that's what saved my ass.

    Nowadays, when I travel around Italy (another country I moved to), or France etc, women are even shorter, many shorter than me! I saw many latinas that are as tall as my shoulder, it's freaking awesome, my life is changed.

    My point is - I was being rejected ALL THE TIME, by both bitches and nice girls for the sole reason of being shorter than them. That, my friend, is a problem. A nice girl will never open your pants as soon as she meets you to check your inventory, and then reject you if your penis isn't 10 inches long. She wouldn't reject you for being 5 inches long, and here you are over 8 and worrying.

    Being short or tall matters much more than penis size, it's a biological fact. You aren't aware of the painful fact unless you live it. Just try to put yourself in my shoes when I was younger and shorter (5'6'' is now tall enough for me!), based on what I said. Be fucking grateful. That's how I got rid of my short lasting penis size complex - realising there are many many smaller guys out there.
    Start 29. March '10 - 15 x 12.5 cm (5.9'' x 4.9'')

    Current 27. May '10 - 17.5 x 14 cm (6.9" x 5.5")

    Short Term Goal - 18 x *any* cm (7.1'' x *any*)

    Long Term Goal - 23 x 17 cm (9'' x 6.7'')

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by alpinefruits View Post
    Might be a little late to this thread, but I'm giving my two cents, to open your eyes a bit.

    I grew up in Europe, a country with a very homogenous population, all white, all tall, men and women. When my buddies were 6 ft tall, I was 5'3''. About 70% of girls were visibly much taller than me and the rest were only a little taller than me. I was nice, fun, good looking (still skinny then), and every girl I approached thought I was some kid, those that liked me said "if only you were a bit taller". I had no girlfriend untill I moved with my family to another country. ALL of them said "if you were a little taller..". Do you think I cared about my dick size? I had a serious size complex, but height complex. I cured it only after living a couple of years in this other nearby country where all guys were taller than me, but not much taller. And they still are, I am 5'6'' now. But most girls are around my height, that's what saved my ass.

    Nowadays, when I travel around Italy (another country I moved to), or France etc, women are even shorter, many shorter than me! I saw many latinas that are as tall as my shoulder, it's freaking awesome, my life is changed.

    My point is - I was being rejected ALL THE TIME, by both bitches and nice girls for the sole reason of being shorter than them. That, my friend, is a problem. A nice girl will never open your pants as soon as she meets you to check your inventory, and then reject you if your penis isn't 10 inches long. She wouldn't reject you for being 5 inches long, and here you are over 8 and worrying.

    Being short or tall matters much more than penis size, it's a biological fact. You aren't aware of the painful fact unless you live it. Just try to put yourself in my shoes when I was younger and shorter (5'6'' is now tall enough for me!), based on what I said. Be fucking grateful. That's how I got rid of my short lasting penis size complex - realising there are many many smaller guys out there.
    I can see how your trying to relate this to the main topic but maybe you should have started your own thread because this could turn into a decent discussion as well. I know where your coming from though as I'm shorter then you.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by alpinefruits View Post
    Might be a little late to this thread, but I'm giving my two cents, to open your eyes a bit.

    I grew up in Europe, a country with a very homogenous population, all white, all tall, men and women. When my buddies were 6 ft tall, I was 5'3''. About 70% of girls were visibly much taller than me and the rest were only a little taller than me. I was nice, fun, good looking (still skinny then), and every girl I approached thought I was some kid, those that liked me said "if only you were a bit taller". I had no girlfriend untill I moved with my family to another country. ALL of them said "if you were a little taller..". Do you think I cared about my dick size? I had a serious size complex, but height complex. I cured it only after living a couple of years in this other nearby country where all guys were taller than me, but not much taller. And they still are, I am 5'6'' now. But most girls are around my height, that's what saved my ass.

    Nowadays, when I travel around Italy (another country I moved to), or France etc, women are even shorter, many shorter than me! I saw many latinas that are as tall as my shoulder, it's freaking awesome, my life is changed.

    My point is - I was being rejected ALL THE TIME, by both bitches and nice girls for the sole reason of being shorter than them. That, my friend, is a problem. A nice girl will never open your pants as soon as she meets you to check your inventory, and then reject you if your penis isn't 10 inches long. She wouldn't reject you for being 5 inches long, and here you are over 8 and worrying.

    Being short or tall matters much more than penis size, it's a biological fact. You aren't aware of the painful fact unless you live it. Just try to put yourself in my shoes when I was younger and shorter (5'6'' is now tall enough for me!), based on what I said. Be fucking grateful. That's how I got rid of my short lasting penis size complex - realising there are many many smaller guys out there.
    I'm sorry u've had to go through such a miserbale life with women. Seems all women care about is height and penis size...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I used to think I was short but lately I look around me and most people seem shorter than me....I am 5' 10"
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by alpinefruits View Post
    Might be a little late to this thread, but I'm giving my two cents, to open your eyes a bit.

    I grew up in Europe, a country with a very homogenous population, all white, all tall, men and women. When my buddies were 6 ft tall, I was 5'3''. About 70% of girls were visibly much taller than me and the rest were only a little taller than me. I was nice, fun, good looking (still skinny then), and every girl I approached thought I was some kid, those that liked me said "if only you were a bit taller". I had no girlfriend untill I moved with my family to another country. ALL of them said "if you were a little taller..". Do you think I cared about my dick size? I had a serious size complex, but height complex. I cured it only after living a couple of years in this other nearby country where all guys were taller than me, but not much taller. And they still are, I am 5'6'' now. But most girls are around my height, that's what saved my ass.

    Nowadays, when I travel around Italy (another country I moved to), or France etc, women are even shorter, many shorter than me! I saw many latinas that are as tall as my shoulder, it's freaking awesome, my life is changed.

    My point is - I was being rejected ALL THE TIME, by both bitches and nice girls for the sole reason of being shorter than them. That, my friend, is a problem. A nice girl will never open your pants as soon as she meets you to check your inventory, and then reject you if your penis isn't 10 inches long. She wouldn't reject you for being 5 inches long, and here you are over 8 and worrying.

    Being short or tall matters much more than penis size, it's a biological fact. You aren't aware of the painful fact unless you live it. Just try to put yourself in my shoes when I was younger and shorter (5'6'' is now tall enough for me!), based on what I said. Be fucking grateful. That's how I got rid of my short lasting penis size complex - realising there are many many smaller guys out there.
    Good point and well written. I'm 5.11 and in my country in the UK I'm average height for a male and mostly taller than the girls or at the same height if they are tall. When I went to Italy and Spain in the past the women are quite smaller indeed yet in Norway they are taller than me. I know what you mean with the height thing and its a natural biological thing we, us humans have developed over millions of years evolution to survive and like you say though, a nice girl wont reject you over penis size its only shallow girls, tarts or those who've had baggage or bad experience with a man like the singer Rihanna who get like that and hence become bitter.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    You have been everywhere RED, that is so cool.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I think black men, stereotype-wise, have it hardest. Black men are expected to live up to an impossible myth. A black man who is not wise to what average sizes are may have a 8" penis and think he is small....sad that the media has created this myth.
    I live as who I am regardless if the mainstream perceives me as "African American". I do not define my appearance other than human and being American.

    However this stereotype has bothered me throughout my life and now. It's difficult to watch these so-called porn stars like Marcus, etc with someone I would love to date. I cannot identify with them; I wouldn't want to if I could. It's an internal battle, but if you find the right person that battle becomes lessen each day.

    I have learned to continue improving upon my life because it's little I can do regarding this stereotype. I hope of acceptance and honesty from a woman. The acceptance that what I can provide sexually will be enough for her throughout.

    I am what I am. I can complain but I have lost too much of my life feeling sad and depressed over this. I based my existence and my penis size together a very long time ago, now I am changing that belief, conditioning, whatever you wish to call it.

    I hope one day after this battle with Penis Enlargement is won, I can then simply stop and finally feel whole. I know it's all psychological but it does hurt throughout.

    To all my brothers (in it's true form without color, creed, or religious differences), continue to improve upon your lives and that of others. Do Penis Enlargement for you and not to one day sleep with as many chicks or guys. Do Penis Enlargement because you have realized a change is needed in your life and you are doing something healthy about it.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    @Demix

    next time a girl tells you your dick is small, kindly ask her if you can stick it in her ass then. When she goes "Hell no" you'll know you're not that small after all. HAH!

    By the way, 8 inches isn't small not even for a black man. Remember women have a problem with measurements and think that 8 inches is the average

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by goodguynyc View Post
    I live as who I am regardless if the mainstream perceives me as "African American". I do not define my appearance other than human and being American.

    However this stereotype has bothered me throughout my life and now. It's difficult to watch these so-called porn stars like Marcus, etc with someone I would love to date. I cannot identify with them; I wouldn't want to if I could. It's an internal battle, but if you find the right person that battle becomes lessen each day.

    I have learned to continue improving upon my life because it's little I can do regarding this stereotype. I hope of acceptance and honesty from a woman. The acceptance that what I can provide sexually will be enough for her throughout.

    I am what I am. I can complain but I have lost too much of my life feeling sad and depressed over this. I based my existence and my penis size together a very long time ago, now I am changing that belief, conditioning, whatever you wish to call it.

    I hope one day after this battle with Penis Enlargement is won, I can then simply stop and finally feel whole. I know it's all psychological but it does hurt throughout.

    To all my brothers (in it's true form without color, creed, or religious differences), continue to improve upon your lives and that of others. Do Penis Enlargement for you and not to one day sleep with as many chicks or guys. Do Penis Enlargement because you have realized a change is needed in your life and you are doing something healthy about it.
    Excellent read! Thanks.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Whoever thinks that 8 inches is small are either: retarded when it comes to measurements, or just never seen or felt a fcking huge cock.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    92,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitbig View Post
    Whoever thinks that 8 inches is small are either: retarded when it comes to measurements, or just never seen or felt a fcking huge cock.
    Word!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I'm just a hair under 8 inches and I feel small because of my 5 inch girth.. What's 8 inches if you have girth to back it up?

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    True, its just like a pencil.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  20. #60
    8InchMIKE Guest

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Whaaaaaat ?

    8 inches is small??????????????????? Shit i better get my act together real fast cause that new fact you are giving me makes me feel inadequate... sheeesh

    The day 8 inches is small i have lost all faith in humans...

    The truth is...( and will always be...) 8 inches is HUGE period. Also, if girth is up there too then you are a walking weapon of ass destruction. Don't let a 'certain' politician know though or he might invade your ass

    Anything over 7 IS BIG, over 8...it's huge and over 9.......almost unreal and statistically VERY VERY VERY rare. Take this lesson home bros, this much is truth.

    Please STOP stressing so much unless you happen to have less than 4 inches length. You can always make it bigger ( Penis Enlargement ) or learn how to make them cum as there were no tomorrow.

    Peeeeeace,

    Mike

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast