Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 110
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Black men aren't bigger. Look at amatuer porn and tell me what you really see. I've seen black guys who have small ones when they're doing these chicks. I'd like to make another,"brotha," who has mouth on him feel misrable, because he's talking too much about his imaginary 10 incher.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitbig View Post
    Black men aren't bigger. Look at amatuer porn and tell me what you really see. I've seen black guys who have small ones when they're doing these chicks. I'd like to make another,"brotha," who has mouth on him feel misrable, because he's talking too much about his imaginary 10 incher.
    The reason people believe blacks have a bigger penis than others is because of the handful of actors that work the BBC circuit. I agree that blacks are no bigger than whites but in porn they rule as the stereotype is fulfilled and the false beliefs are confirmed. Another thing I should mention is the fact that the media plays a huge roll in this from preposterous claims of 12,13 even 16", this really ramps up the false beliefs. I mean if anyone had any kind of sense they could easily see that Mandingo or Lex does not have a 12" penis but the media portrays is this way and people automatically believe it. The biggest cock I have ever seen has been Mandingo and he is Black.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    E. L. B.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Yea, I think it is that plaid are biggest.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    67
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Old myth that needs breaking but wont die. See page 32 of the Mandingo Complex thread which has some ordinary black men.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Old myth that needs breaking but wont die. See page 32 of the Mandingo Complex thread which has some ordinary black men.
    The fact that the Mandingo Complex is years old and has over 30 pages of posts prove your point
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStick View Post
    I mean bruise the bitch's liver.
    I am laughing so hard right now. OMG

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland.
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I'm so fuckin sick of this sterotype. I'm a black man and I have to live with this bullshit. I never had any real compliants about my size at all. All except one chick who was a whore anyway. It pisses me off to no end to know that I'm not the biggest thing sometimes and I don't even want to be the biggest. For my height and weight, I think that having 10 inches will be a bit too much. I'm average height (5 feet, 9 inches tall) and average weight (145 pounds). So for me to have a 8 1/2 to 9' inch is good enough. I'm gonna reach that goal and do it really big. I'll gonna make that a reality for myself.
    Taking StemEnhance 2 or SE2 from the company "Stemtech Inc." has transformed my life by giving me more energy and power to do normal tasks in life better. To learn more about it go to the website:
    http://mbredy01.stemtechbiz.com

    If you want to have a business opportunity in Stemtech, go here:
    http://mbredy01.stemtechbiz.com/Opportunity.aspx


    There's also a business side to the company for those who wanna earn some extra cash. It's beneficial. If you wanna learn about the business part, watch the video in this link:

    http://www.championsinmotion.com/upd...h+March+Update

    It's a great plan and a bit easy to do. But I suggest that everyone buy the StemEnhance 2 (SE2) and try it for yourself before doing this business part. It's best to know what it feels like before doing anything else. Try it. You all won't be disappointed.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    where ever your girl asked me to meet her at
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Sup Guys,

    I'm pretty new here im a black guy 23 5'8" 185, I never really had any complaints about my size i've never been called big but never been called small(7.3x5.5 bp) either. I put it down on all women i've been with so it never really came up. Im here because of the stereotype, i wanna fulfill that also the women(black also) im with has had a child and is not really all that tight and i can feel the difference. She tells me my size is fine and she loves my dick then one day we get into it one day and she tells me im the smallest she's been with (shes only been with other black guys) then she changes her story and says she only said it cuz she was mad, which of course fucks with my head. So now im here lol. i just wanna get to 8+x6+ she says my length is good but i know i need some girth by the way things feel and just how i want to look. i've been gone visiting family since June(kc) and move back to SD in November where my girl lives and have been doing pe since the 5th of this month (4 months to go). my plan is to reach my short term goals of atleast a half inch in girth(6") and half inch in length(8ish) by then so i can suprise her with something extra when i get back lol. i do the newbie routine along with clamping 4x15min clamped horse squeezes clamped edging and when i jelq i use the constrictor condom rim to get my head nice and boa shaped, i do my routine 5 on 1 off cuz my dick gets really sore but that day off helps. i already see some change in my girth which is pretty nice but i wont measure for another month.

    Brothers i say fuck the myth and make it a reality you got the tools now so use em.
    Feel me??

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    where ever your girl asked me to meet her at
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by rightb4yuRI's View Post
    Sup Guys,

    I'm pretty new here im a black guy 23 5'8" 185, I never really had any complaints about my size i've never been called big but never been called small(7.3x5.5 bp) either. I put it down on all women i've been with so it never really came up. Im here because of the stereotype, i wanna fulfill that also the women(black also) im with has had a child and is not really all that tight and i can feel the difference. She tells me my size is fine and she loves my dick then one day we get into it one day and she tells me im the smallest she's been with (shes only been with other black guys) then she changes her story and says she only said it cuz she was mad, which of course fucks with my head. So now im here lol. i just wanna get to 8+x6+ she says my length is good but i know i need some girth by the way things feel and just how i want to look. i've been gone visiting family since June(kc) and move back to SD in November where my girl lives and have been doing pe since the 5th of this month (4 months to go). my plan is to reach my short term goals of atleast a half inch in girth(6") and half inch in length(8ish) by then so i can suprise her with something extra when i get back lol. i do the newbie routine along with clamping 4x15min clamped horse squeezes clamped edging and when i jelq i use the constrictor condom rim to get my head nice and boa shaped, i do my routine 5 on 1 off cuz my dick gets really sore but that day off helps. i already see some change in my girth which is pretty nice but i wont measure for another month.

    Brothers i say fuck the myth and make it a reality you got the tools now so use em.
    Feel me??
    i meant 6 on 1 off my bad

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by Demyx View Post
    unless we can change the views on every female who believes in the stereotype it wnt matter how much I know wether its true or not..

    but ive got to be competely honest with u guys i dnt blame a woman at all for wanting a big dick........
    That's right. You can't blame a woman for wanting to be pleasured as best as possible.. they are human beings, animals with independent minds, just like us. It is no different from us desiring skinny, busty, beautiful women with large asses. There is no such thing as a good woman and a bad woman... Blaming the woman is just circumventing the problem. It's not her fault she was born with a large vagina, or happens to really enjoy sex and gets a thrill from having sex with multiple partners. That being said, I really much hope these exercises work, haha.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I look at it as a good way to keep motivated for continuing to do the exercises

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Being black and having the legend of huge black cock loom over me to be difficult. I suppose black men, who are average, have it worst because most women will expect a massive cock due to the false legends that have been created. I guess if there is a legend MOS can help make it become true for the black men who become involved.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    67
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I think some black men love the sterotype as they get the attention from that type of women who craves a large wang. Thing is they dont realise they are just seen as pleasure objects, sex toys and okay yeah they may be playing the game with the ladies and usually they are white or am I wrong? but at sometime later in life they will have experiences in someway that will make them think back upon relfection at how pathetic they were to be so loose with the ladies. I regret all the nights I did, the group sessions all the threesomes and dogging in the park is all a disgrace looking back on it but what I can say is I saw what I was THEN and looking back now I'm GLAD I'm not just some piece of shit who just shags women for the hell of it, classing them as fuck buddies which now I see as so disrespectful but back in the day I did it. Guess as you mature and lifes experiences hit you, your head comes outta your arse.

    I'm also celibate atm and have not had sex or a sexual encounter with anyone or anything since November 2010! I'm sticking to it, its self discipline and I know I can do it just like Alcohol addiction can be cured. Laying off sex made me see what I HAD not what I lost. I dont want to be just a sex machine that the women talk about having a huge knob, I want love.

    Relating to this thread as I typed in the first line some black guys love all this and keep fueling this. Something cool though is the public dont expect Asians to sport a whopper so good on them when they slap one out and say look what the fuck I HAVE, its bigger then the brothers over their and often it actually is.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I hate this stereotype so much, I feel so much pressure on me, that just incase a girl feels some type of way about my dick My muscles and ability to eat pussy like scooby snacks will carry me just enough to get my dick sucked. I've had girls Tell me I'm big and I tell them Don't lie to me. I hate when Girls lie to me about my own dick Like I don't know what I have.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Lol the part that i find so funny is how this dumb stereotype came into play, it started during the reconstruction era or probably later, whites in the south were annoyed that African Americans had been set free and needed someway to keep other whites away from them and in fear of them. They came up with things such as if you are a white woman and you are touched by a black male you are ruined, but one of the dumbest stereotypes created through this was the black men are bigger theory, racist white men believed that if white women thought black men had these monster dongs they would stay away, wrong answer and that's how we have this stupid myth today. Through stupidity

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm in the city of the purple sprite.
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Wow Red, I see what you mean. I would never want a chick who didn't view me as a whole not a object. Guys need to hold themself to a higher standard. I only will have sex with potential keepers.

    Me personally, weither a girl lives with that silly mindset, It's pointless to beat yourself up about it. At the end of the day, all she knows as were you BETTER than her past experiences, not bigger! Size has a mental effect like the same way we become zombies when we see a nice round apple ass but as I said already, she can only compare if you were BETTER!!!

    Don't live life trying to get others approval, do what makes YOU happy. I want to be longer & thicker for me, if a girl is blown away by my cock, that's just icing on the cake.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

    *CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    67
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    What I think is sad, is that Black men can be seen as 'objects' and items rather then people when it comes to sex! A black man is a person, why should he be judged for his size or it be mentioned? yet its etched into the stonework now because of the culture our ancestors helped create and the current world helps to stay alive. Some women will just see black men as a walking mamba on legs, which to some black men wont be a problem like Kingsnake who just want pussy all night every night but many will want to be judged and viewed on more deeper levels then dick size alone. Its not a good category to be boxed in with at all.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    england, west yorkshire
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by H0cus_p0kus View Post
    I hate this stereotype so much, I feel so much pressure on me, that just incase a girl feels some type of way about my dick My muscles and ability to eat pussy like scooby snacks will carry me just enough to get my dick sucked. I've had girls Tell me I'm big and I tell them Don't lie to me. I hate when Girls lie to me about my own dick Like I don't know what I have.
    What size are you?

    I can certainly see how there will be pressure on you, the majority of women are very shallow.
    Life is great, enjoy it

    Here are my goals...

    Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

    Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

    Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    What I think is sad, is that Black men can be seen as 'objects' and items rather then people when it comes to sex! A black man is a person, why should he be judged for his size or it be mentioned? yet its etched into the stonework now because of the culture our ancestors helped create and the current world helps to stay alive. Some women will just see black men as a walking mamba on legs, which to some black men wont be a problem like Kingsnake who just want pussy all night every night but many will want to be judged and viewed on more deeper levels then dick size alone. Its not a good category to be boxed in with at all.
    You speak the truth

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    67
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Hi Any Other Black Guys Out There Feel Small Because Of The Sterotype?

    I thought that with the arrival of clever black men like Obama that people would start to have more respect and not assume black people are not as intelligent which I think some people still believe, not helped by all the daft talk in some of the rap songs today and how they act. These girls who use the black man for wang are dangerous so stay well away. Her motives in all things with life will be questionable, a fuckup waiting to happen.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. for any disbelievers out there
    By loco in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-04, 06:18 PM
  2. Any smaller guys out there who...
    By doktor in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-04, 12:36 AM
  3. Any Opie & Anthony Fans out there?
    By ctmwm in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-04, 09:29 AM
  4. stoners and winos? Any ya'll out there?
    By Sk8docska in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-03, 11:16 PM
  5. stoners and winos? Any ya'll out there?
    By Sk8docska in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-03, 04:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •