Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: why do you want a bigger penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I started out around 6.5X5.5 and I recently did a measurement and am now about .1-.2 over 8" BPEL and 7.2 MSEG
    Awesome!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a bit silly but I'm just as ashamed of my small penis size now at age 37 as I was as a 16 year old kid.

I have two friends who've done PE and both made gains. One even started smaller than I am and I've since heard women talk about his "nice size" since he's done penis exercises.

Even though I knew it existed since my mid 20s I didn't think it would work for me so never tried before now. I wish I had started 10 years ago.

I want a bigger penis because I'm tired of feeling inadequate and ashamed of my penis size.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TehDumy View Post
    It's a bit silly but I'm just as ashamed of my small penis size now at age 37 as I was as a 16 year old kid.

I have two friends who've done PE and both made gains. One even started smaller than I am and I've since heard women talk about his "nice size" since he's done penis exercises.

Even though I knew it existed since my mid 20s I didn't think it would work for me so never tried before now. I wish I had started 10 years ago.

I want a bigger penis because I'm tired of feeling inadequate and ashamed of my penis size.
    What is you current size my Brother?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes TehDumy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David133 View Post
    Some of women enjoy any penis. they believe that the person attached to it that makes or breaks it.
    Dave, please do not post products in this section. Any products outside the forums need to go in the proper forum Penis Enlargement Products and Reviews
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi DLD. My current size is EL - 4.8 and my E.G. - 4.8. I'm a short guy 5'5" and my ideal weight is 140-147lbs. I'm 190+lbs right now. My friend's a personal trainer at a gym. This week he's been training me in interval and bodyweight workouts. It's tough going but I know 147lbs is possible if I stick at it. Burpees are not a fun exercise though 😂 . They're a killer.

My friend was given a bathmate for his birthday by his brother. It's a Hercules. As he already owned an X40 he gave it to me after I asked him how he managed to get a big penis. We've been friends since Highschool and he definitely didn't have a 7+ inch penis back then. Him and his wife sat me down and told me about his PE workout routines. She confirmed he was under 5 inches when they met and now he's over 7 inches. Any doubts I had about PE disappeared at that moment. As a thankyou I gave him £30 to take his wife for lunch. It was kind of him to give me the bathmate as he could have sold it.

I've been reading this forum and from the few times I've used the bathmate I now know that it possible for me to gain at least an extra inch. You've got a great site here. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TehDumy View Post
    Hi DLD. My current size is EL - 4.8 and my E.G. - 4.8. I'm a short guy 5'5" and my ideal weight is 140-147lbs. I'm 190+lbs right now. My friend's a personal trainer at a gym. This week he's been training me in interval and bodyweight workouts. It's tough going but I know 147lbs is possible if I stick at it. Burpees are not a fun exercise though 😂 . They're a killer.

My friend was given a bathmate for his birthday by his brother. It's a Hercules. As he already owned an X40 he gave it to me after I asked him how he managed to get a big penis. We've been friends since Highschool and he definitely didn't have a 7+ inch penis back then. Him and his wife sat me down and told me about his PE workout routines. She confirmed he was under 5 inches when they met and now he's over 7 inches. Any doubts I had about PE disappeared at that moment. As a thankyou I gave him £30 to take his wife for lunch. It was kind of him to give me the bathmate as he could have sold it.

I've been reading this forum and from the few times I've used the bathmate I now know that it possible for me to gain at least an extra inch. You've got a great site here. Thanks for sharing.
    Well, what a special gift that was! I am so happy you have a BathMate, it is one of the first things all men should pick up (after the LengthMaster). If you go by the SRT Routine, following the girth portion in the 5x5x3 routine you will gain girth at a great speed. You are also looking for length so with the BathMate you can gain length doing BathMate HardCore Stretches, which are an Expressive exercise, meaning you will be gaining size by pulling out new penis at the root. I would also advise a good starching routine for length. The Newbie Routine, length portion, is a great stretching routine. This can be done manually or using the LengthMaster. The LM makes the stretching so much more profitable.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011