Post Thanks / Like

You want motivation? I will give you motivation!

Its kind of old. But its a goldie. And it is my trick whenever i feel lazy. Cause all i can think about after seeing it is progress. And alot of it. I suddenly hate lazyness and the fact that i havent archived my goals yet. And suddenly my goals becomes more important than food.

Love it
    Thanks to Redzulu for being my tutor through this travel.
    Thanks to DLD for making this homepage.

who is aiming? and what is he aiming for? my progress thread with real life stories and ups and downs from a penis enlargement journey in the making: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/r...play-with.html
    my biggest contribution to the PE world: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/m...tml#post637156

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: You want motivation? I will give you motivation!

Good video, spot on the speaker is that's for sure and it can be crossed over into many areas of life incl Penis Enlargement.

Post Thanks / Like

Good video yo 4real...made me think n I hope that this isnt just for the moment type motivation but that it sticks with me and i continue with this Penis Enlargement as well as other areas of my life that can be improved. Thanks and with videos like that, sites like this, people like you, and people like are willing to share their knowledege I believe we all can acheive. Thanks again for this video and much respect to yo man. And Special shoutout to DLD for making the extremely helpful forum and fathering us through our Penis Enlargement journeys with great info being extremely didicated to this and really caring about us. You guys help me through this. Im at:

6X4.75 and im putting the ruler down. I used a vimax extender for about a good 2 months and I think Ive gained about .4 of a inch. Im now incorporating manual work as of last week, and my Bathmate and sizegenetics are on the way right now. Ordered a SG because my Vimax started to detached and wore out etc. But I also want to try the velcro strap because I hear that it holds well. I believe DLD himself is giving us great exercises. I hope to put the ruler down for another 2 months and I will come back and report my size. I hope I get some real nice results.

Goal: to reach 7 inches erect by the May. Thats 4 months. with the Bathmate, the extender, and manual, you guys think I can reach at least 7 inches for my first goal. Walk with me fellas and encourage me to get there.

Post Thanks / Like

Only thing that can limit you. Is you. And the only thing that should happen if you fail. Is a more dedicated more focused and a more victory hungry you that will rise on the other side...

Everytime you get defeated learn from it and improve. Rise as double of what you where before!

who is aiming? and what is he aiming for? my progress thread with real life stories and ups and downs from a penis enlargement journey in the making: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/r...play-with.html
    my biggest contribution to the PE world: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/m...tml#post637156

Post Thanks / Like

Good video. Im confident that i will reach my goals. Exceeding them is where i need motivation. Cause we know plateaus will happen. They happen in all areas of life. Success comes with determination. If your determined you will suceed. And if you fail. Well that means you just need to be more determined.

Within the captured territory of the Federal Occupying Force
    Post Thanks / Like

"Failure" is just a pessimistic label for the real success of learning what is not currently working. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a nice one. Usually when i coach people i always say that failure is a natural and repeatedly occuring step towards success. And i always follow up with the question: how much will a success be wirth if it was no challenge to recieve.

Winner/loser is all about attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you post the excel template for your gains/goals? That is motivation for me.
    BPEL___NBPEL___EG____NBPFL___FG____DATE
    7.2.........6.5...........4.8........4.2.......... .3.8........7/19/2010 (the beginning of PE)
    7.6.........6.75..........5.1........5.0.......... .4.0........9/7/2010
    next measurement 11/15

Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Magiksock. Its on paper and it is really confusing. If you want to see where i started find my first thread in the progress thread. There you will se me going all nuts about hitting 7.2 bpfl. At the moment im at 8inches bpfl and back then it was awesome progress for me. I havent uploaded any pictures recently i will do that in the old thread when i get time.

Solid snake. I actually thought about posting this in your thread in the first place. Since your trying to move barriers yourself these days. Hows it going bro?

Within the captured territory of the Federal Occupying Force
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aimingforthetop View Post
    Thats a nice one. Usually when i coach people i always say that failure is a natural and repeatedly occuring step towards success. And i always follow up with the question: how much will a success be wirth if it was no challenge to recieve.

Winner/loser is all about attitude.
    A better question for them is how would you even know if you succeeded if you have not first failed? "Success" cannot exist by definition without "failure" to compare it to. :D
    You are correct though, "the destination of success is only reached by the steps of failure necessary to get there".

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone wants motivation for doing penis enlargement, then go to forums for women and see what they write about penis size and sex in general. You will then want to increase the size of your penis instantly.

Also read these threads:

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...is Enlargement

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...comparisons%29

http://www.lpsg.org/27262-best-react...your-size.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aimingforthetop View Post

Its kind of old. But its a goldie. And it is my trick whenever i feel lazy. Cause all i can think about after seeing it is progress. And alot of it. I suddenly hate lazyness and the fact that i havent archived my goals yet. And suddenly my goals becomes more important than food.

Love it
    Thanks so much for this........I started working out more intensely both Penis Enlargement and my body. At times I get tired and look for exucuses to not do it. This stuff is great. NOw I truly feel my goals are here and now realized cause of these clips.....thanks.....everything is possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Inspirational!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely love it. Especially the part about being able to apply this philosophy to all areas of your life. Like schoolwork. I'm due to graduate, I'm behind, but I AM GOING TO DO IT! INCEPTION.
    "To have a right estimate of a man's character, we must see him in misfortune."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zealie View Post
    Absolutely love it. Especially the part about being able to apply this philosophy to all areas of your life. Like schoolwork. I'm due to graduate, I'm behind, but I AM GOING TO DO IT! INCEPTION.
    Indeed! The only limitations are the blocks we put before ourselves! Measurements, money and other blinding visors only prevent us from taking what is already there! Inception on levels much deeper, more intimate more kingly!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Very good sharing. Awesome video.